( ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜs ) ➸ discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby rogan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 am

i'm really sorry for being a little inactive, school is hectic and i'm already struggling to keep my grades up. whoops
      anyway, a little heads up- i have another football game to perform at this friday, and i have no idea how long it will last, seeing as our first (and biggest) game lasted till eleven pm

aaaaside from that, ❝ aesthetic and i have talked, and we have agreed that inoki will be partridge's prophet :3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby TheCryptid » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm

wallflower,, wrote:
      i'm really sorry for being a little inactive, school is hectic and i'm already struggling to keep my grades up. whoops
      anyway, a little heads up- i have another football game to perform at this friday, and i have no idea how long it will last, seeing as our first (and biggest) game lasted till eleven pm

aaaaside from that, ❝ aesthetic and i have talked, and we have agreed that inoki will be partridge's prophet :3

dont worry about inactivity! most people will be starting school around this time, myself included, so i do not expect anyone to be super active c: goodluck at your football game!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜs ) ➸ discussion & forms

Postby Simonpet » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:20 am

So, what's been happening? I've been offline for a couple of weeks.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 am

Sorry for my inactivity, I've been quite busy but I'll get my post up soon.

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Cats&Cucumbers wrote:So if anyone wanted their character to join this patrol, it will be a subplot to sort of kick things off. I was thinking that to start, it would just be one wolf per player, to make sure everyone who wants a part in the patrol would be able to join it. Then if there's space left over it would be first come, first serve.
I'm thinking it would work best if there were 2 hunters, 2 warriors, 2 scouts, and (possibly) one healer, depending on if either healer would be willing to come. Are there any joiners or ideas for/about this? c:

This is still a thing xD
it would be much bigger than a usual hunting patrol, it would probably last about a moon at least and they would be travelling far beyond their territory, does anyone want to join? 1 warrior spot is taken

and macmanus can Solis lead it?
Last edited by Cats&Cucumbers on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Cats&Cucumbers wrote:
Cats&Cucumbers wrote:So if anyone wanted their character to join this patrol, it will be a subplot to sort of kick things off. I was thinking that to start, it would just be one wolf per player, to make sure everyone who wants a part in the patrol would be able to join it. Then if there's space left over it would be first come, first serve.
I'm thinking it would work best if there were 2 hunters, 2 warriors, 2 scouts, and (possibly) one healer, depending on if either healer would be willing to come. Are there any joiners or ideas for/about this? c:

This is still a thing xD
it would be much bigger than a usual hunting patrol, it would probably last about a moon at least and they would be travelling far beyond their territory, does anyone want to join? 1 warrior spot is taken

Mira will Join, as an aid if anyone is injured or sick
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Cats&Cucumbers wrote:

This is still a thing xD

Sure, although what is the point of the patrol? (Just curiously)
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

I was wondering if Tlahuicole or Gama (which ever one you think is better) could be in the patrol? Also forgot to mention before but Titus is Vetra's prophet.

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am

@iced-over: great! her spot is reserved. Would you like her to support the patrol before Ahiga proposes the idea to the leaders, or be recruited after?

@macmanus: sorry, I linked the wrong post xD i changed it now, but basically they realize that Unaota couldn't and wouldn't kill all the prey, so they're searching for where she sent them. it's also a subplot for the rp so all of the leading positions have more time to be filled

@speedngrace: sure, i'll look over their forms and get back to you in a bit. and that's fine, if you want him to leave the patrol that's okay, or he can stay in it, it's totally up to you, we can make either choice work
*EDIT*: if you wanted to keep Titus in, that's fine with me, obviously haha :) otherwise, I would suggest Gama, but ultimately whichever wolf you choose is up to you, and if we have a shortage of joiners, then i'll get back to you to see if we can add your second choice
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Okay so an overall post for the patrol:

Plot: The wolves know that their time is running short. Prey, which immediately decreased after the disappearance of large prey, has been in a steady decline since. All the mating pairs are gone, so no new prey is promised to come, and they are rapidly depleting the animal population in the area. It is time to take action. A large patrol of a select group of wolves of all active ranks will be sent out to find where Unaota has sent the prey. The outcome is unpredictable, and the journey will be treacherous. Even if they do find where their prey has gone, it will be a long trip hauling it back, and who knows what condition they will find their pack in upon their return? Nevertheless, no other ideas have been presented. They must risk an uncertain fate or resign themselves to starvation.

*This is a sub-plot, it will be an abnormally long patrol, but it won't last more than two moons in the rp. It will either last as long as it takes for all the leadership positions to be filled or 1-2 moons.

Pack Members For the Patrol: Tadita
Pack Members Against the Patrol: Takoda
Members of the patrol:
-Patrol Leader | 1/1 | Solis
-Co-Leader and Advisor | 1/1 | Ahiga
-Healer | 1/1 | Mira
-Hunters | -/2 |
-Scouts | -/2 |
-Warriors | 2(?)/2 | Cordelia, Titus(?)
Last edited by Cats&Cucumbers on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me