CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:28 am

Ah ok!
I hope ya feel better c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:28 am

Yeah 😊 my characters are all open if you want to interact with but it will take some time to reply tho
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:36 am

Draco is open for interactions now that his introduction is done
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:43 pm

π‰πˆπ” 𝐇𝐔 𝐖. δΈ€δΈ€ ηŽ‹δΉη‹
    β€œThat’s the problem; we’re all trying to outfox the fox”

General Information
    Full name: Wang Jiu Hu/ηŽ‹δΉη‹
    Nicknames: (if any) Foxie, Hu, Who?
    Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
    Birthday: October 18th
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Nationality: Chinese

Camp Information
    Weapon(s): Traditional Chinese spear (qiang) with red tassels and a wicked crescent moon blade; powers
    Godly Parent: Poseidon
    Claimed?: Claimed on a fishing trip gone wrong
    Cabin: 3
    Powers:
    - Water Manipulation: Hu can manipulate water effectively, as well as breathe under it.
    - Water Regeneration: She is stronger and can heal quickly when exposed to water
    - Equine Communication: She can communicate with horses
    - Aquatic Communication: Hu can effectively communicate with all aquatic life
    - Blessing From Fox Spirit: Hu can communicate with foxes, and is blessed with the animal spirit’s qualities: cunning, mischief, freckles (lol), and swiftness
    Number of Beads on Necklace: 3

Physical Description
    Height: 164 cm
    Hair color: black; slightly dyed green-black
    Eye color: black
    Attire: Denim shorts and light jacket
    Armour: Traditional Chinese Han dynasty armour
    Scars: On her right cheek and on her left ankle
    Accessories: white jade bracelet; silver necklace with jade pendant in the shape of a fox

Personality & Background

Personality:
    Hu is just like her guardian spirit - mischievous, cunning, and humorous. She loves playing practical jokes and essentially being a troublemaker, and hardly gets caught red-handed. She often comes off as unserious and immature, but in times of crisis her persona changes. Hu cares deeply about those around her, and is often contagiously outgoing. Some may mistake her for a daughter of Hermes, in fact.

Likes: Foxes, practical jokes, making smart comments, being sarcastic, too much caffeine, the color red, fishing
    Dislikes: Chocolate, being sad, serious people, sea lampreys, non-traditional fishing rods, the imperial system

Background:
    Hu was born and raised in the fishing city of Qingdao. Her family was part of the growing fishing industry, and Hu grew up to love the water, to no surprise. Before she was born, she was blessed by a benevolent fox spirit, a hulijing, who recognized her godly descent. When she was 11, her parents were killed on a fishing expedition that got caught in a freak storm (thanks a lot Zeus). Hu was able to survive and save her sister, Ming, using her powers, and was claimed. Unfortunately, Ming died of shock when they got to shore. An β€˜associate’ of Hu’s mother (the hulijing in disguise) led Hu to Camp Half Blood, where she has resided ever since. Everyone thought she would be a daughter of Hermes, but she introduced herself as a child of Poseidon, despite having no idea what that meant except for what the hulijing had told her (which was literally that she was a daughter of Poseidon, nothing else)

Personal Relationships

[url]Name[/url] - relation - text

Caspia - Sister - Hu welcomed Caspia to CHB this summer. They are partners in crime, the epik duo. With Hu’s fox-like cunning and Caspia’s optimism and competition, they can pull off great pranks, AND not get caught. They have a positive relationship

Juliet - friend - Hu and Juliet arrived at camp at roughly the same time, and immediately hit it off. As part of Hu’s unofficial pranksters’s army, the two love pranking fellow campers together. Juliet may have a slight crush on Hu. They have a positive relationship.

Mirabelle - fellow head counselor - As they are both head counselors, Hu and Mira have been acquainted many times. Hu respects the older girl, but Hu’s personality prevents her from admiring or venerating her. They have a neutral-positive relationship

Anything Else
    Faceclaim

Hu has a pet fox named Ling, here’s the character form

Ling
    Female
    Silver fox, sometimes seems to have 9 tails, but many people think it’s just a fragment of their imagination
    Ling is a very defensive creature, often snarling playfully at those who tease Hu and clawing the life out of those who try to hurt her owner. She goes everywhere with Hu, sometimes even helping with her schemes and plots.

Posting form; don’t steal pls:
    Code: Select all
     [left][list][list][size=150][color=#FF0000]β™›[/color]  [url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4470569&start=1580#p133516593]𝐖[/url] 𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 [color=transparent]β€”[/color] 𝐉 𝐈 𝐔 [color=transparent]β€”[/color] 𝐇 𝐔 [/size]
    [size=100]────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ➸[/size]
    [size=80][color=#FF0000]❨[/color] head counselor [color=#FF0000]❩[/color] [color=#FF0000]❨[/color] ♀/15 years [color=#FF0000]❩[/color] [color=#FF0000]❨[/color] daughter of Poseidon [color=#FF0000]❩[/color] [color=#FF0000]❨[/color] tags/mentions: n/a [color=#FF0000]❩[/color][/size]

[size=80][list]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[/list][/size][/list][/list][/left]

β€œThe cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf.”
Last edited by rabbit_with_a_fedora on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:24 pm

my chars are open^^
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:14 am

i dont know why i do but i have the urge to create a magitian XD
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:33 am

There's a lot of chaos going on right now, but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:35 am

Yeah I, thinking of changing form isfet to something lest dangerous πŸ˜‚
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:37 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Yeah I, thinking of changing form isfet to something lest dangerous πŸ˜‚

Sehkmet!
Also I was wondering if the three amigos (Hu, Juliet, Caspia) could go on a quest to help the magicians? Maybe not an official one, no prophecy, but I think they’d be great for the job.
hi, i'm rabbit!
she/her or any pronouns
canadian (i speak english, canadian french and i'm learning danish! i speak mandarin at home but i'm not super fluent in writing or reading it)

check out my grab bags/trading thread: xx

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me