⊰ ✧ ─ π„π©π‘πžπ¦πžπ«πšπ₯ π„πœπ‘π¨πžπ¬: 𝐰𝐜 𝐫𝐩 (𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should we start from the beginning or meet at the gathering :)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:20 pm

Start from beginning
100%
Start from end
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: ⊰ ✧ ─ π„π©π‘πžπ¦πžπ«πšπ₯ π„πœπ‘π¨πžπ¬: 𝐰𝐜 𝐫𝐩 (𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧)

Postby Echoflame17 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:38 am

@rey, i hope you feel better soon! take your time <3

@terhea, omg i thought i had replied to you! i am so sorry - no worries love, take your time! i've marked wiltedleaf down as mentoring leopardpaw - can't believe i missed that haha
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ✧ ─ π„π©π‘πžπ¦πžπ«πšπ₯ π„πœπ‘π¨πžπ¬: 𝐰𝐜 𝐫𝐩 (𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧)

Postby cicardia » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 pm

@echo,
no worries, my friend!! and thank you. im feeling a bit better tonight - which is how i managed to crank out a wiltedleaf post! im going to try to work on a couple others, too. they'll likely be shorter than wilted's, but they'll get done eventually nonetheless, lol!

and i just want to say that all of you are PHENOMENAL writers, i was blown away in every post.

EDIT:
got my characters fleshed out!! i hope its okay that i made waterclan's second medicine cat - if you'd rather i not play that role, im happy to adjust her to a warrior, or i can turn magpiecloud into a warrior instead of the medicine cat for fireclan. ive got some relos to suggest for the characters <3

RAINCHASER - medicine cat, waterclan
- def would love some really close friends for her. she is a motherly, kind gal, who is struggling after nearly drowning during a flood.
- her powers are calming and easing, reminiscent of her personality.
- would love a wlw forbidden relationship or crush for her. maybe she sneaks some time with them, brings them presents when no one is watching. they could help her get over her fear of water
- would love some besties, maybe some siblings, anything really!

VIOLETGLEAM - warrior of fireclan, secretly an airclan warrior's kit
- angry little thing, powers are really destructive and sometimes she loses control of it and sets things on fire on accident, oop
- social chameleon, afraid to be herself so she cranks out the perfect companion for any cat - but is seldom authentically herself
- would love some siblings for her with rocky relationships, would also love an actual love interest that slowly draws out who she really is. someone that can teach her that it's okay to be herself

FOGGYPAW = apprentice of airclan
- needs a mentor!!! it would be canon that when they met at the border, he flung them across the glade and proved that he was meant to be in airclan
- was born a stray and was taken by two-legs, but was abandoned when they saw him using his powers while he played with their child
- not confident in himself, thinking of leaving airclan to either find a two-leg home or to continue searching for his family
- would love a crush/future mate for him, def needs a friend that is chill with him sneaking into their nest at night. boy hates to sleep alone rip
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:03 am

@terhea, all accepted!! I would love for rain and tidal to be friends! I could definitely see tidal wanting to help her recover and being a helping paw for sure!

I’d 100% be down for making a friend for foggypaw (maybe one that’s crushing on him?)
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:04 pm

@echo
eyy, yay! thank you : ] sorry it took me so long to get them done. i really adore making fancy forms but ive been so sick, i just havent had the energy to make them yet - i will though, but for now, at least the forms are up in the first place lol.

id adore it if rain and tidal are friends <3 squarshed pm'd about a forbidden romance between her and fallencloud, so that's exciting! and i'd love it if you'd like to make a friend/crush for foggypaw!!! that would be excellent.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ✧ ─ drizzlepaw <3

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:35 am

⊰ ✧ ── D R I Z Z L E P A W !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : Drizzlepaw
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ drizzle - for her grey coat
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ paw - typical for an apprentice
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ mist - for her empathic nature
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : molly
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : 11 moons
      ⊰ ✧ ── rank : airclan apprentice
      ⊰ ✧ ── previous ranks : kit,,
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── scent : the delicate fragrance of dew-kissed grass mingled with the subtle scent of rain-soaked earth. This combination captures the essence of her name and her affinity for rainy days, evoking a sense of freshness and tranquility reminiscent of misty mornings in the forest.
      ⊰ ✧ ── appearance : drizzlepaw... is a lithe and elegant she-cat with a coat of sleek, storm grey fur. Her face is adorned with a snowy-white muzzle, contrasting beautifully against the subtle hues of her fur. White markings grace her front paws, while her hind legs are adorned with delicate white socks, adding a touch of grace to her appearance. Her eyes, a deep brown, shimmer with flecks of vibrant green, capturing the essence of the forest within their depths.

⊰ ✧ ── personality : tidalsong's ... radiating youth and curiosity, drizzlepaw thrives on exploration and connection, refusing to let life's moments slip through her grasp. With a boundless energy that infuses every interaction, this molly becomes a beacon of light for those in need, her optimistic and empathetic nature drawing others to her like moths to a flame. Her genuine empathy allows her to touch hearts effortlessly, often leaving a lasting impact even when she least expects it. Despite her delicate appearance, drizzlepaw possesses a resilient spirit, fiercely protective of those she holds dear. She navigates the complexities of emotion with grace, though the weight of the world sometimes tugs at her sensitive heartstrings. Yet, she faces challenges with unwavering determination, embodying the essence of a warrior within. Intelligence and hard work are the cornerstones of drizzlepaw's character. Eager to learn and grow, she approaches every task with diligence and enthusiasm, dedicating herself wholeheartedly to her training and responsibilities as an apprentice. The word "impossible" holds no sway over her, for she believes in the power of perseverance and the boundless potential that lies within each obstacle. Though she may occasionally fall prey to naivety, her enthusiasm and sincerity shine through, and her willingness to engage in heartfelt conversations makes her a cherished confidante among her peers. With a heart as vast as the sky, drizzlepaw's presence is a constant reminder that even the darkest of nights can be illuminated by the light of compassion and determination.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── likes : Exploring the forest under the gentle patter of raindrops, feeling connected to her mother. Additionally she also likes curling up by riverbanks, and listening to the soothing sound of flowing water when her mind is particularly troubled. She also enjoys engaging playful games of chase with her clan-mates on misty mornings.
      ⊰ ✧ ── dislikes drizzle dislikes loud thunderstorms that shake the group and disrupt the tranquility of the forest, alongside the bitter taste of herbs used for medicine - often preferring to go without for as long as she can (ironic consider her mother couldn't be saved....)
      ⊰ ✧ ── fears drizzle fears heights, feeling a sense of unease when faced with climbing tall trees or steep cliffs. The thought of being high above the ground sends shivers down her spine, and she often prefers to keep her paws firmly planted on solid ground.
      ⊰ ✧ ── quirks : Despite her aversion to thunderstorms, drizzle has a peculiar habit of collecting rainwater in small containers during rainfall. She finds solace in the rhythmic patter of raindrops and enjoys the calming scent of fresh rain, often using collected rainwater for various tasks within the clan, such as cleaning herbs or watering plants. often time, she sees her mother staring back at her in the reflection of the collected rainwater.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── sexuality : questioning
      ⊰ ✧ ── crushing on : foggypaw
      ⊰ ✧ ── mate : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── kits : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── mother rainwillow
      ⊰ ✧ ── father : zephyrgaze
      ⊰ ✧ ── sister : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── brother : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── otherkin : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── history : Born to a Waterclan she-cat named Rainwillow and an Airclan tom named Zephyrgaze, Drizzlepaw was a symbol of unity between two clans whose territories bordered each other. Despite the challenges their forbidden love presented, Rainwillow and Zephyrgaze often found solace in secret meetings, forming a bond that transcended the boundaries of their respective clans. As a kit, Drizzlepaw knew nothing of the complexities surrounding her birth. She frolicked along the banks of the river, her fur glistening with droplets of water, and danced among the leaves carried by the breeze, her spirit as free as the wind itself. Her parents (still meeting secretly at the borders not telling drizzle it was wrong but informing her to remain quiet about it) watched over her with pride; their love for each other mirrored in their love for their daughter. However, tragedy struck when Drizzlekit was just four moons old. Rainwillow fell gravely ill, her once lively spirit fading like the setting sun. Despite the efforts of the Waterclan medicine cats, they could not save her, and she passed away, leaving Drizzlekit orphaned; her dying wish for her to go to her father and live with him. Heartbroken and bereft, Zephyrwhisper knew he had to honour Rainwillow's memory and care for their daughter. With a heavy heart, he made the difficult decision to take Drizzlekit out of her home in waterclan and instead bring her to Airclan, where he hoped they could start anew. The transition was not easy for Drizzlekit, who had to adjust to a new clan, new territory, and new ways of life. Yet, she found solace in her father's unwavering love and support. Together, they forged a bond even stronger than before, their shared grief cementing their connection as family. Despite her dual heritage, Drizzlepaw embraced her identity with pride. She is training tirelessly as an apprentice, her determination fuelled by the memory of her mother and the guidance of her father. And though she missed the soothing embrace of the river, she found a sense of belonging among the treetops and the endless expanse of the sky. As Drizzlepaw embarks on her journey as a warrior, she carries with her the legacy of her parents' love and the resilience of her spirit, a testament to the enduring power of family and the bonds that transcend boundaries. And though the whispers of the river and the songs of the wind called to her soul, she knew that her true home was wherever her heart found peace, wherever her loved ones stood by her side.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:44 am

@terhea - i made drizzlepaw for foggypaw and omg i love her so much she might be one of my favourite characters ever - i thought it would be quite cute for her to have been born waterclan but living in airclan so she understands his need to find himself and his place? she would 100% be willing to help him and cover for him for sure! (despite her feelings for him she wants him to be happy)

@all ill probably get another post up soon! i think once all the prophecy cats have meet it would be nice to have the gathering maybe that night? (coincidently) so everyone will be waking up now but the gathering will be that night. in the mean-time any non prophecy cats could go on hunting patrols, border patrols and/or deal with small easy to deal with natural disasters for their clan (these will get worse as time goes on!)
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:46 am

I’ll aim to get my posts up. I hope I’m not out of the loop too much. My other role plays don’t often move this fast in the beginning stages :)
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:48 am

no worries! i thought having the gathering would mean other people could post but if its a bit fast i am happy to have it be a few days later so characters can mull things over? whatever people feel happier with - i am genuinely not fussed - you all showing interest is more than i accepted so thank you <3
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:52 am

Hey guys! I just posted my new cat on page 2. He is a rogue tomcat, but I would like to introduce him to EarthClan. So i wanted to ask if there's any warrior that would want to welcome him :D

I also wanted to mention some newly created relations. Heronquill (mine) will play the mother of Foggypaw (terhea). She will also be his mentor, not knowing Foggypaw is actually her lost son.
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me