❝𝑻𝑯𝑢𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 π‘­π‘¨π‘³π‘³βžβž€π‘«π‘°π‘Ίπ‘ͺ𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑢𝑡

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby daifuku » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:30 pm

oh my gosh all the new kitties are so baby so adorable so i love them so much !!

also @rogan i sent spiderfang to go annoy ivyclaw just for them to have something to do :') hopefully that's alright c:
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝𝑻𝑯𝑢𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 π‘­π‘¨π‘³π‘³βžβž€π‘«π‘°π‘Ίπ‘ͺ𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑢𝑡

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:43 pm

star star. wrote:
    that is his son!!!! they may not be blood related but that is his son your honor!!!!!!!!!! if cats could hug he would give cinder the biggest hug ever. (i mean i guess they can. but. he is in spirit giving cinderpaw the biggest hug ever that is his son)

I adore them!!!! A little FAMILY!!! They are so precious AHH. I am apologizing now for the whole book I wrote for my cats, sometime (especially cinder) I get lost typing up his little thoughts. He’s complex.

@galaxy just so that you don’t miss it, I sent Oakpool to briefly go ask Falconstar a question. Are we sending Emberclan cats on patrols now? Idk, I sent her to ask HEHE
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:58 pm

@strawberry omg no it’s okay i get it - you saw ravensight’s response lmao. also i will cry cinderpaw πŸ₯Ί he’s so precious. i have to to to bed but i will be thinking abt responses when im at work…… also i love oakpool so badly. she’s so silly
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β”Œ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ┐
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

β”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx β”˜
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy, » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:53 pm

oml all the new cats are so cute <3 crying rn aaaa cinderpaw and ravensight got me in my feels

i’ll get a response up tonight but my activity may be spotty next week as my sister is coming to visit! maybe i’ll post but just shorter answers c:
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:44 pm

@everyone, does anyone want any specific relationships with my kitties as i want to get a post up soon but not sure what to post yet aha or who to interact with
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:31 am

baby blue wrote:
also honeyfern is absolutely open to relationships. girl is kinda on her own and braving adderfrost right now

brave she is .. i'll send a response out soon, maybe adder wont be (TOO) mean to her.. LOL

V.Vulpes wrote:
@FNAF
I can see Sweetpaw and Kindlepaw becoming good friends, they can have anxiety together XD Your randomly generated mentor is Meadowhaze (if either would like to change, please let me know :3)

meadowhaze is a perfect mentor for her.. i spoke to @final & he's happy with this too :33 tysm!! (and soo true. sweet is just becoming friends with all the other anxious kitties it seems LOL)

Echoflame17 wrote:
    @everyone, does anyone want any specific relationships with my kitties as i want to get a post up soon but not sure what to post yet aha or who to interact with

snowbriar is open to interactions rn, and my pms are open if you wanna figure out a dynamic for brackenpaw & adder as apprentice/mentor! ^_^
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:47 am

i probably won't be super active this week lol...i have two exams for PA school (kill me) and one of them is physiology which i am TERRIBLE at, so i will be studying for hours. pray for me :c

(or i might have some procrastination in me that will take over and i will be on here all the time)
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 am

Good luck @baby blue!! Exams are the worst ;n; I have you in my thoughts!!

Edit;; @star I’m so glad you love both cinder and oak, I’m having such a blast writing for them. I think their character development will be great. Cinder’s at the least will be. I adore both Raven and Bird 😭
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:44 am

i apologize for being a bit mia- i've been a tad busy the last few days but i should be free for now save for my training courses. so, hopefully i'll be able to get another post in between today and tomorrow

i've also added a third character, snaketongue- a moonlitclan elder who is just trying to genuinely live, through her retirement peacefully. she's open for previous mentor-apprentice relationships & friendships and the like :3

@daifuku; that is more than alright!! i'll do my best to get a response up for you here soon for spiderfang :] <3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:07 pm

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Good luck @baby blue!! Exams are the worst ;n; I have you in my thoughts!!

Edit;; @star I’m so glad you love both cinder and oak, I’m having such a blast writing for them. I think their character development will be great. Cinder’s at the least will be. I adore both Raven and Bird 😭

haha thank you! literally right after i posted this they sent out an email postponing my exam tomorrow to thursday so that was a win for me!

also poor, poor swiftcreek. what did she do to deserve such troublesome kits haha
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me