๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ/JOIN-NOW

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

habitat-polar (choose the event):

natural disaster (thinking about making the ice break)-followed by food shortage
50%
plague/sickness outbreak - one person per group is infected(volunteer)/fight for one vial of medicine
33%
random mutated monster animal thing that randomly picks on and kills people (more details will follow)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ/JOIN-NOW

Postby lovestruck » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:46 am

since there are more males than females right now would it be ok if I make two females, or do I have to make a male and a female to keep genders even?
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ/JOIN-NOW

Postby glitter » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:29 am

lovestruck wrote:since there are more males than females right now would it be ok if I make two females, or do I have to make a male and a female to keep genders even?

Either is fine <3
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 am

Soft Mark!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image๐ŸŽถ RTF ๐ŸŽถ cal-vain ยฉ

๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š,
๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘."

๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:22 am

Heads up that I will be doing another activity check on January 8 or 9 2020! Try to make it on the green list everyone!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aderyn Reed

Postby lovestruck » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:02 am

i. Aderyn Reed ii. female iii. twenty iv. kangaroo rat v. heteroflexible vi. five foot eleven vii. Aderyn is artistically gifted- sheโ€™s creative and good with her hands, which aids in survival. However, with this comes the fact that she gets upset when things donโ€™t go to plan- she gets frustrated when things donโ€™t work correctly, or she is wrong. Aderyn is generally sweet, and works well in teams because sheโ€™s a good listener. However, because of this, she easily gets frustrated when she feels sheโ€™s not being listened to. Aderyn can be bossy and sometimes annoyingly so. Sheโ€™s confident, but still an introvert. Sheโ€™s always afraid others donโ€™t like her.
    -kangaroo rats can jump up to nine feet, get water from a seed diet, have excellent hearing
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aderyn Reed

Postby glitter » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:46 am

lovestruck wrote:

i. Aderyn Reed ii. female iii. twenty iv. kangaroo rat v. heteroflexible vi. five foot eleven vii. Aderyn is artistically gifted- sheโ€™s creative and good with her hands, which aids in survival. However, with this comes the fact that she gets upset when things donโ€™t go to plan- she gets frustrated when things donโ€™t work correctly, or she is wrong. Aderyn is generally sweet, and works well in teams because sheโ€™s a good listener. However, because of this, she easily gets frustrated when she feels sheโ€™s not being listened to. Aderyn can be bossy and sometimes annoyingly so. Sheโ€™s confident, but still an introvert. Sheโ€™s always afraid others donโ€™t like her.
    -kangaroo rats can jump up to nine feet, get water from a seed diet, have excellent hearing

accepted!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:39 am

i should be able to get a post up by the weekend. i just started back up with school and am uber tired.

also a heads up i have mid-terms from the thirteenth to the seventeenth and most likely won't be able to post that week
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ how the most dangerous thing . โ€ข โŠน โ•ฎ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ‹ฏ โ €โ €โ €โ € โ—‚ โ €โ €โ €โ € โ‹ฏโ €โ €โ € โ € โ†ผโ•ฏ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•ฐ is to love -

. โ€ข adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace โ‹† โ•ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ how you will heal and rise above . โ€ข โŠน

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xโ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ•ฎ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ‹ฎ

. - โ€ข crowned by an overture โ†ผโ•ฏ
bold and beyond . โ€ข โ‹†

โ–พ
โŠน
โ–พ

โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ ah, itโ€™s more courageous to โ‹†
โ–ธ โ€” overcome โŠน .

โ™ฅ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:12 am

Hi everyone! To spice things up, I will be releasing a new even next week whether or not two bands are made. More info on the small time skip and changes will be posted soon! Stay tuned!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:14 am

R o y a l e. wrote:Heads up that I will be doing another activity check on January 8 or 9 2020! Try to make it on the green list everyone!

Another reminder that this is still happening! ^^^
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:25 pm

R o y a l e. wrote:Heads up that I will be doing another activity check on January 8 or 9 2020! Try to make it on the green list everyone!

activity check coming very soon!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me