Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor Discussion

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Accepted
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:37 pm

My dumb character concept from discord evolved into a legit character
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Mark and Kiki are open for interaction!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:42 pm

(Click for more images and details about him)

Full Name: Raijin Dragon

Nicknames: Rai

Species: dragon, cloud elemental

Sexuality: pansexual

Position: manor guest

Species/abilities: He is a dragon with a human form, yet is also a cloud elemental. This means along with flying and being a giant fuzzy beast he can also control the weather. This is usually very taxing however, and is pretty much only used when he’s riled up.

While this doesn’t really do very much, his hair colour also shifts like a cloud and changes based off of his mood. If he is experiencing a negative emotion then his hair tends to be darker like a rain cloud.

Personality: Rai’s personality is very energetic, friendly, and extroverted. He is also extremely flirtatious with pretty much anyone, though will quickly become embarrassed at the mention of a deeper relationship. He always seems to be on the go, having plans, and considers himself a friend to everyone. Despite this, he is still a very big trickster and will take any chance he has to be as mischievous as the situation allows. He can be somewhat obnoxious at times and fairly deceptive, even to himself.

With the knowledge of his creation and purpose of existence, Rai is actually really insecure. His existence was made to spite Hotei, as he is pretty much proof from the gods that their power can always defy Hotei’s and his creation was to get revenge on Hotei/make Hotei jealous. Rai hates the fact that this is the primary reason he lives, though he would never mention it, and because of this he holds a small grudge on Hotei (blaming him on his pretty much useless creation story) and an even bigger grudge against the gods.

He knows that it is helpless to defy the gods however, and has never let anyone know of his true feelings against them. For now he serves them readily and cheerfully, as he knows that if he does defy them he could end up like Hotei. Along with this, the gods have taken precautions against another rebellious dragon. Rai has a twin sister that also does odd jobs for the gods, though the purpose of her creation (alongside Rai, anyway) was a sort of “insurance”. This is ultimately how the gods control the two newer dragons, with the promise that harm will come to the other’s beloved sibling.

Because of his “locked up” life and inability to rebel against the gods but still having that “”rebellious teenage attitude!1!!””, Rai is easily fired up when it comes to fighting the system. Well, any systems tbh. While he wouldn’t necessarily consider himself a criminal, the dragon will still do minor illegal things (like tresspassing, punching vending machines and taking what falls out, very small acts of vandalism like drawing tiny memes on walls, etc.) mainly because of the pure fact that they are illegal. He also really likes free stuff. He has also robbed a bank at least once, though it was never as flashy as he often makes it out to be; he turned himself into water vapor and stole like a dollar,

Likes: sugar (and otherwise unhealthy food), messing with/teasing others, singing obnoxiously loud, any kind of jokes or humor, music, tranquility, the outdoors, blankets, flying, the company of others, memes

Dislikes: being ignored, rude behaviour, being yelled at, being compared to others, vegetals, not being seen as cool, a lot of foods actually (he’s a picky eater even tho he’s like 3000), anything extremely chewy, hot weather, being grounded (physically and from authority too I guess?), isolation, baths
Fears: failure, being forgotten, cucumbers (think this video,his siblings being better than he is, embarrassment from someone finding out his insecurities, his jokes not being funny

Secrets: He has an entirely different personality in the gods’ domain and is very stoic and obedient, Nd he tries to hide this side of him when on earth. He was also created as a replacement for his elder brother and to bring him down, with his sister created as a sort of insurance that he follows the gods’ orders. Even on earth, these bits about his “family” haunt him and he wants no one to know anything about them.

He has also created a lot of damage through large storms he had created at the gods’ bidding and they are the things he regrets most in his life.

While he is now a dragon, he is still technically what he was created out of- a cloud. He sees this as extremely embarrassing.

Kin: He has a twin sister and an older brother whom he always gets compared to and thus has a love-hate relationship with. His “parents” are technically the Japanese gods of lore, his and his sister’s parents technically being those related to the weather.

Romantic Interest: n/a

Boyfriend or Girlfriend: n/a

Spouse: n/a

Offspring: n/a

History: this is very long so I’ll just link back here if you’re interested
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:25 am

Full Name: Codie Elias Rigby
Nicknames: Cole, Cody
Species:human
Sexuality: heterosexual/straight
Position: reporter
Personality: Codie is a wannabe famous reporter working for the local newspaper. He’s pushy, curious, and sarcastic, but will do whatever it takes to get his job done. He’s quite bossy and rude, but kind at heart and merely wishes to reveal the truth about his surroundings.
Solving mysteries
Photography
Proof
Writing
Reading, especially historical narratives
Freedom of speech
Coffee
Dislikes:
Lies
Mythical and monsters
People who hide the truth
The manor
Tea >:0
Physical fights
Rap music
Fears:
Getting killed my a mythical or monster
Getting killed in general
Getting fired for telling the truth
What hides in the manor
Secrets:
His mother’s death was framed on a werewolf, not caused by one (he doesn’t know this) His mother was actually a werewolf (also unaware)
Kin:
Romantic Interest: OPEN PM ME or on discord n/a
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: OPEN PM ME or on discord n/a
Spouse: n/a
Offspring: n/a
History: When he was a young lad of 12, his mother was murdered by a rogue werewolf (or so the world was told). Since then, he has vowed to put an end to the secrecy of creatures of the night. He works as a reporter and tries his best to do his job. His current obsession is with the manor. He knows something is afoot there and is determined to find out what hides there.
Other:
He has a Candace flinn dynamic with his boss. Every time he is about to show proof, something happens to him/the proof and he fails.
Last edited by dinolover519 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:57 am

Both accepted
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mishka Khabarovski

Postby doc . » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:56 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxImage

⇀ Description / Appearance
Height || 6'8"
Build || Large, Muscular, Threatening
Eyes || Bright blue
Skin tone || Lightly tanned white
Hair color || Dark Brown
Hair style || Short and soft
Demeanor || Quiet, Silent but deadly,
yet soft and loveable
Style || русский
Mishka is the type of guy you really don't want to
mess with. He's huge, he's mean and he's not
afraid to punch your lights in. Strong shouldered
and able bodied, he's stronger than most and a
little more stoic than most. His emotions really
were played with and because of this, he doesn't
show much emotion anymore. As a kid he was
bullied about his weight, but it all changed when
his eating habits and his work environment changed.
His hands are huge, and so are his feet. But this doesn't
mean he's a bad guy. He loves getting cuddled up into
blankets and reading books by the fire. He wears reading
glasses as well. Small specs on a large man's face is
pretty funny to see.

⇀ Important Notes
He speaks his native language, Russian , and only
some English. Stumbles on trying to get the right words
out sometimes
He looks like he's going to kill you, but loves you if you
won't hurt him
He's actually never been in a relationship with anyone
before, in fear of letting go of his family

xxxx
─────────────────────────────────
The burning you feel?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is shame.
xxName || Mishka Khabarovski xxSexuality || Bisexual
xxxCalled || Mishka - The "Bear"xxxOccupation || Townsfolk
xxxAge || 28 yearsxxxxxxxxxxPowers || Enhanced Strength
xxxDoB || January 14th xxxxxOrigin || Dzhugdzhur Mountains, Russia
xxxGender || Cis-Male xxxxxxStatus || Single
xxxPronouns || He/Him xxxxSpecies|| Were-bear

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────┐
⇀ Personality/Background
The Heavy Weapons Guy, more commonly known as Mishka, is a towering hulk of a man hailing from the cold and snowy North Eastern part of the continent.
He is the largest and possibly most dangerous man out there.
When he first started working, Mishka’s always been the dutiful son/big brother, taking care and protecting his family. Professionally, he’s one of the team’s big guns who’s primary function is defense/protecting the rest of the team. Put those two hats together and you get a life that’s incredibly draining, physically and emotionally. He’s so focused on protecting others, he just gets wiped out at times. He’s pretty grumpy in the morning, but unless you’re really annoying he won’t break your spine immediately. His snoring is earthshaking and can be heard through the thickest walls. Mishka gives the most gentle, soft kisses ever. You’d think such a large man with such a strong jaw would be more forceful, but no. They are very warm and loving and seriously anyone would melt. He was a huge, strong man who was often called “The Bear” by others. He was a man from a simple family, but managed to pull through with a lot of hard work. He always tried to keep his family hidden from his enemies, being forced to leave them alone for several months at times. But one day one of his own men betrayed him and told his enemies the whereabouts of his family. He killed the renegade and hurried back home in order to protect his family. It took 15 men to overwhelm him. Mishka really is a bad chess player. Not because of the lack of intelligence or knowledge of the rules; he just doesn’t see the point in moving tiny pieces around in complicated patterns, when there are very few situations he can’t resolve by pulling out his fists and punching things down. Mishka likes cooking to relax after a stressful day of shooting baby men, and typically makes traditional North Eastern recipes. Every time, his friends were wary of trying them, but did so because of the very plausible fear that Mishka would break them in half if they didn’t eat everything. Fortunately for them, they’re recipes Mishka has lovingly recreated from his dear mother, and they’re fantastic, so no one’s been broken yet. Of course, much smarter than most people give him credit for, which is something he exploits in his work to take people by surprise. In his personal life, it’s useful in weeding out the jerks before he wastes too much energy on them. Like a hibernating bear, Mishka appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, Mishka isn't dumb; he's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Mishka lost his father in the gulag when he was very young and because of the trauma of his actions during their escape a lot of those memories have been suppressed. He doesn't remember his father very well. Mishka spend the majority of his life in a family of women and he grew up separate from a lot of society… He didn't learn things like gender roles and such… In the North East, they all had to pull their weight (making him a pretty outspoken feminist once he rejoined society). And as much as he loves his sisters he always wanted a brother… Growing up surrounded by women he wished he had someone to relate to that was of similar age. He didn't know very many men until he was also grown and by then he found many of them to cold and insecure to form close relationships with them. He seems completely neurotypical to me, aside from the hints of both psychopathy and PTSD that come with being a mercenary. I do think he used to have problems from sleep apnea, but some surgery cleared that up. Now he just snores like a chainsaw. (Yes, I know sleep apnea isn’t a mental condition.)
Learning from his father that sharing your ideas can get you killed, Mishka keeps his own hidden as much as possible from people he doesn’t 100% trust. Attended school until the age of 10, when he dropped out and began working to support his family. He started off doing menial small jobs and unskilled physical labor until he grew up a bit. After that, he made most of his money as hired muscle, usually for people he really didn’t like. Was 6 feet tall by the age of 12 and more-or-less reached his adult height and physique by the age of 15. (During his last big growth spurt, you could practically hear his bones cracking.) This was a miserable time for him. Physically, he was always exhausted, starving, and sore from his rapid growth. Mentally, he felt guilty for consuming the lion’s share of their family’s food—he put in extra work hours to try to make up the difference—and then to top it all off, there was the trouble his father got into. By the time he and his family were thrown in the gulag, he was having none of it. After escaping the gulag and retreating into self-exile with his family. His English skills are self-taught, however, using books, magazines, and anything else. Shared every bit of his educational resources with his sisters. It helped keep them from going crazy while living out in their isolated winter cabin and eating bear meat for every meal. Heavy's father was executed for being a counter-revolutionist. After the death of his father in autumn, Mishka was deported to a North Eastern gulag along with his mother and three underage younger sisters, Mikhail, Yana, and Bronislava. Mishka and his family worked at the gulag for three months, until it was burned to the ground some time in December. It was later found that all of the prisoners had escaped and the guards of the camp had been tortured to death. His mother and his father did not make it out.
Image above is mine please do not use without consent
└──────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Sitting with a cup of vodka, reading Tolsoy
Walking through a street during fall
Reading to anyone, no matter the language
Cooking for friends and family
Small kittens

Dislikes
People who talk loudly to him
People who talk slowly to him
Small animals
Anyone who tries to hurt his family
or anyone he cares about
Last edited by doc . on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Thank you! Could I get a small recap as well as somewhere I may be able to jump in?
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Well, nothing manor has really happened yet. Just small interactions and plots, feel free to jump in anywhere. I am unsure which characters are open other than my two (Nimbus & Adelia, both in the manor). Breakfast will be soon to the family & guests, so there's that I guess.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anya & Vanya Baudlaire

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:33 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

name; Annaise Baudlaire & Vanya Baudlaire
nicknames;
Annaise: Anna, Anya
Vanya: (none)
age; Both are 11
species; both human
gender; Female Male
sexuality; hetro (both)
role; both are townsfolk
faceclaim; Wendy & Peter
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

likes; Fairytales, princesses, horses, candy, shiny and sharp objects, tea parties, double dutch, breaks from school, books, screaming for no reason, cake.
disklikes; Fake tea parties, her brother's nagging, getting reminded that she's the younger twin, being controlled, monsters, any sweet other than cake, school, her teachers and rude boys.
likes; nagging Anna constantly, double dutch, some monsters, pranks/jokes, pouting in order to get the things that he wants, money, sleeping, any sweet other than cake, did I mention nagging his sister?
dislikes; school, tea parties, vampires, scary animals (such as wolves, therefore werewolves is another thing he doesn't like), getting yelled at, adults, anyone who tries to hurt his sister.
fears; getting separated from her family, being forgotten, every type of mythical/monster, dogs;
fears; getting separated from his family, vampires, werewolves, cats;
favorite season; Spring Fall
family; Anna is Vanya's twin,
vise versa. They live with their grandmother and grandfather.
crush; none/too young
pets; They both share two male gerbils, Squeak and Piper
other; Anna helps her grandmother with the dress shop that she owns while Vanya helps out his grandfather with his failing business. (they sell fishing equipment). Vanya tends to have nightmares about a giant wolf named Fenrir (he blames the Norse mythology book that their grandfather reads to get them to eat their vegetables), which caused his fear of wolves and werewolves in the first place. Anna was the who have seen their mother and father killed by who she believes was Fenrir but human(?) with red hair(?). (this caused the werewolf fear for Vanya later the vampire fear). Anna is actually allergic to dogs and Vanya is actually allergic to cats.

personality; Annaise is smart for her age, despite not really going school all that much. She tends to skip her classes and helps her grandmother out at her dress shop that she runs. Although sitting around and waiting for costumers to appear is not her cup of tea, she actually enjoys it as she gets to make up stories about other people lives, which gets her distracted from her work. But when she is working and not making up life stories for others, she is determined to get things right. When away from the counter and her brother is home, she hunts down her brother and drags him away to play with him, but regrets it as her brother tries to nag her to act like a proper lady. She will scream and stop her feet to get him to stop, and when he does, they go on about their day like nothing happened. But there is something that bugs her to this day: is that she keeps silent about her parent's deaths to others. She will ignore you about the questions asked about what happened that fateful night.

personality; Vanya is the opposite of Anna. He goes to school and attends his classes, always on time. He tends to be prideful of being the 'older' twin and greedy with his toys and his earnings of money. He gets jealous over his sister's earnings, therefore he steals his Anna's money. Anna doesn't know. When he's not stealing money and not in school, he helps his grandfather at his boring job, which is selling fishing equipment to those who are terrified of the legends surrounding the lake and the forest. He tries to convince his grandfather to give up on the business but ends up failing anyway. Vanya is always open to new friends (only to nag at them since his sister is growing tired of it) and is willing to protect them. The reason why he doesn't like adults is the fact that he's afraid that he would become separated from his sister if their grandparents do pass away. They are all intimidating.
history; Anya and Vanya were both born in a small house in Airedale. They lived with their mother and father at the time, and they were happy. No fights broke out between the parents nor the siblings. However, there was a time where their parents got into an argument about moving out of Airedale, which was starting to become more physical. This led to both Anya and Vanya hiding in their rooms. It wasn't long until another commotion started to play in the house. Which after all the screams, a silence grew in the house. Anya and Vanya ventured out of their safe place and before they could register what was going on, they saw a huge wolf, that was soaked with something that was possibly water, walked across the hall, seemingly ignoring them. Vanya, scared out of his mind, headed back to their room. Anya stood there in fear obviously, but before she could turn back on her own, she saw a man that had hair like fire, and a coat of the same color, walk out from where the wolf entered. Before the man could see her, she retreated to her room, spending all night awake in fear with her brother by her side. The next morning they went to go tell their parents what they saw last night but was turned away from the sight. Vanya was terrified and went to call their grandfather to tell them what happened. A few days later after collecting the two from their house, they moved the two with them in their apartment, their grandfather told them that their parents were killed by a vampire. But they ignored them and started to adjust to their new life. Now Anya helps her grandmother with her dress shop and Vanya helps his grandfather with the failing business.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me