Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 pm

I won't be able to post this morning, sorry!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 am

Eep! I'm sorry for not posting a response! I forgot to, and no one has replied to my other post, and I don't want to double-post 0-0.

((Wait does double posting count in the discussion to?? If so, I'm so sorry)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:03 pm

AHSBAHDSBSJFVBSFDHsgvsdf Sorry for the inactivity on my part! aggh, I'm the worst rp host ever and you all are wonderful! On the bright side, the stupid prophecy that has been a total pain to write will be revealed soon! Yay!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Also I am finding Alan and James conversation super amusing and relivant, since some of their questions will acaully be answered if all goes well
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Anybody wanna rp with Lillian or Kira? I’m legit bored of my characters activity.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 pm

(I do have Orbit, the elder)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am

The front has been updated!

Also I added one new rule!
don't worry it isn't really going to change anything, it is just if you make a change to your character form that you tell everyone you made a change so that we can go see it! :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:09 pm

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Senu

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

⫸”Life is hard. Death is easy.”⫷

name. Senu - Meaning Foreigner or Stranger or Geust
nickname. None
age. 4 years and 9 months
gender. Female
scent. Lilac & Smoke
kin. Bayek(Brother), Sabu(father) And Ahmose(mother)
crush. Open
mate. looking
pups. none
rank. Fighter
Power. Atmokinesis...manipulate the weather
Mutation. Senu has a strange forked tongue and in her fangs is poison. Though it's not very deadly. -Can cause Hard-burn, irritated skin, join pain, and hallucinations. - Also when using her powers, her eyes turn pitch black
personality. Senu's power is connected to her emotions so she's a bit of a loner with-in the pack. She seems shy and nervous to those that don't look hard enough, and a bit of a push over. But those that get close to her do know that she can and will attack if she's provoked. She watches over the other wolves in the pack, and probably would have been made an omega had she not saved one of the younger pack members in a near death situation. Senu is a fast learner, and quick to react. She's both wise and intelligent, a deadly combo for any enemy's.
appearance. Senu is a beautiful pale she-wolf, she has a slender build, built for speed and stamina. At the shoulder she's about two feet and nine niches, and weighs about 119 pounds, all muscle. Her fur is long and thick, and mainly white in color, though patches of silver, cream and tan do appear on her coat. Her eyes are a pale blue almost the color of ice. Senu has a rather nasty scar on the left side of her rump, though it's covered by her long fur.
history. These two siblings were in once sense not pack-born. Their parents Sabu and Ahmose left the pack because - for a reason they never told their young pups - they never felt welcome. The two loners had stayed in the out-skirts of the forest, and as the two siblings got older trained Senu and Bayek. When the two were a year old they wandered deeper into the forest, and ran into another wolf. A young member of the pack, and to say that this meeting didn't end well. Bayek lost a bit of his upper lip, and Senu gained a nasty scar on her rump. The pack member didn't get away unscathed either though, as the siblings got in a few hits. But it was around this time that their mother fell violently ill. So their father did the only thing that he could. He went to the pack, and pleaded for one of the pack healers to save his mate. He said that he would do, or give them anything. So a deal was struck. After Ahmose was healed, Sabu and his mate were to leave the forest and never return, and the two siblings would join their pack. Neither of the two young wolves felt this was fair, but they agreed in order to save their mother.
Theme Song. Paint it Black by
Other. Skitty

Bayek

⫸”There are many things worse than death.”⫷

name. Bayek - Meaning Falcon or Vulture
nickname. none
age. 4 years and 9 months
gender. Male
scent. Burnt Ash wood & Lilac
kin. Senu(sister), Sabu(father) And Ahmose(mother)
crush. open
mate. none
pups. none
rank. Hunter
Power. Mégethoskinesis...manipulate size (expert level)
Mutations. Bayek is a large wolf, and for some strange reason when Bayek use's his powers his eyes turn a blood red color.
personality. Bayek is the strong silent type, and can easily be considered a mute. He has trust issues, but once you earn his trust, you will earn both his trust and loyalty. The only wolves that have his trust is his sister Senu and the current alpha of the pack. He's a natural leader, understanding but firm. He's protective of family, and his pack, as he loves them dearly. He's not a push over, and not against putting others in their place.
appearance. Bayek is a large wolf, larger than most really. At the shoulder he's about three feet, and weighs about 160 pounds. His fur is long and thick, and mostly brown in color. Though the male is patched with cream in many places. His eyes are narrow and miss-matched, one is amber and the other is blue. Bayek also has a nasty scar on his muzzle, from a fight when he was young, while it's not as bad as it could be a sliver of Bayek's upper lip is missing.
history. These two siblings were in once sense not pack-born. Their parents Sabu and Ahmose left the pack because - for a reason they never told their young pups - they never felt welcome. The two loners had stayed in the out-skirts of the forest, and as the two siblings got older trained Senu and Bayek. When the two were a year old they wandered deeper into the forest, and ran into another wolf. A young member of the pack, and to say that this meeting didn't end well. Bayek lost a bit of his upper lip, and Senu gained a nasty scar on her rump. The pack member didn't get away unscathed either though, as the siblings got in a few hits. But it was around this time that their mother fell violently ill. So their father did the only thing that he could. He went to the pack, and pleaded for one of the pack healers to save his mate. He said that he would do, or give them anything. So a deal was struck. After Ahmose was healed, Sabu and his mate were to leave the forest and never return, and the two siblings would join their pack. Neither of the two young wolves felt this was fair, but they agreed in order to save their mother.
Theme song. Thunder by Imagine dragons
Other. Skitty

-pokes Kessa- Ello.
Last edited by Zarina on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:58 pm

- pokes Omen of the star back - eyy!
Your characters are great! but there if one small problem with their history, I did state only wolves from the forest have powers in the rules and though this isn't on the front anywhere established when another player asked to do something similar that wolves with forest ancestry only have very weak powers that only first manifest when they enter the forest, so sorry about that! They are still welcome to originally be from another pack though, the forest of the ancients is massive and contained many packs. Once that's fixed I'll gladly accept them! :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Keesa wrote:- pokes Omen of the star back - eyy!
Your characters are great! but there if one small problem with their history, I did state only wolves from the forest have powers in the rules and though this isn't on the front anywhere established when another player asked to do something similar that wolves with forest ancestry only have very weak powers that only first manifest when they enter the forest, so sorry about that! They are still welcome to originally be from another pack though, the forest of the ancients is massive and contained many packs. Once that's fixed I'll gladly accept them! :3

I did add at the end that Senu, and Bayek (and also Karlee as they are like cousins many time removed) That they had an ancestor that came from the forest. If that's not enough, I can change their history. Do let me know.

Edit: I also just realized that Karlee and her son aren't on my list of characters. Apparently I'm so used to having them as a group. xD ignore my failure.
Last edited by Zarina on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me