Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:26 am

Oml that's so hawt- I mean NOOOO.

Lily do get jebaited! Faded plz no die

i nearly died to the heat the other day oml
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:30 am

AcetheKidd wrote:Oml that's so hawt- I mean NOOOO.

Lily do get jebaited! Faded plz no die

i nearly died to the heat the other day oml

Me;

Anime_Lily;
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:44 am

@Faded - so true doh XD

It's so true, right? XD

@Ace - heh... heh... heh... *probably starts to go mad with exhaustion*
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:59 am

➳name; Hanzō Urushihara
    ➳real name; Lucifer
    ➳age; Unknown, appears 19
    ➳species; fallen angel / demon
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Orchid
    ➳fandom; The Devil Is a Part-Timer!

➳hair; Purple
    ➳eyes; Purple, with snake-like pupils
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; Skinny
    ➳height; 5′1
    ➳weight; 105 lbs

➳abilities / powers; As a demon, he has enhanced endurance, as well as the power of flight due to his wings. He can also create energy projectiles that can either pierce of explode on contact. However, he cannot use these in his current human form unless he feeds off a great deal of negative emotions from humans. Apart from this, he is also good with electronic devices, and possesses some hacking skills
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; Lucifer is shown to have a cunning and sneaky personality, making others fetch things for him under false pretences. This also hints at his childishness, preferring to surf the internet and play games rather than help with housework or get a job. He has self-proclaimed himself as socially awkward.
    ➳history; Once an honoured and revered archangel, he was tasked with the responsibility of leading the archangels. However soon Lucifer abandoned his job, feeling it was too boring in Heaven for him to remain. Losing his former status and gaining black wings signifying his curruption, he travelled to the Demon Realm where in time he would join the young Satan Jacob in his plot to unite the Demon Realm and conquer Ente Isla.
    Long story short, this plan failed, and resulted in Satan retreating to Earth. Lucifer soon joined him after initial attempt to kill his former ally in hopes of getting back into Heaven. He is now living with Satan to hide from the authorities as well as to have a place to stay.

➳other; Normally his wings are not on show, as he has to feed on negative emotion to regain them for a time.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caitlyn || Captain of the Dooms

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:05 am

➳name; caitlyn
    ➳aliases; lynn, cat, ploegy & plo
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳pairing; orchid
    ➳fandom; pokemon (oc)

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly average
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; her pokemon; riley || ♂ || pikachu || lightning rod || level 50 || volt tackle, iron tail, extremespeed, & brick break
    zyo || ♂ || salamence || intimidate || level 50 || earthquake, brick break, dragon claw & dragon dance
    virtus || genderless || metagross || clear body || level 50 || earthquake, zen headbutt, meteor mash & thunder punch
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 50 || psychic, calm mind, thunderbolt & substitute
    sapphire || ♀ || milotic || marvel scale || level 50 || surf, ice beam, recover & toxic
    bandit || ♀ || houndoom || flash fire || level 50 || dark pulse, flamethrower, will-o-wisp & pursuit

➳personality; coming off as headstrong and hotheaded, caitlyn hides behind such a facade in order to hide away her insecurities. she is a rather broken girl who constantly struggles with her own confidence. always feeling as though she must lead the way and prove to others that she is strong, this trainer finds it hard to lose, though she is able to move on unless it is a rather big loss on her part. being looked up to as an intelligent girl who knows her way around a battle, caitlyn always believes that she must not let anyone down. this is especially true to those she is closest to and her pokemon. her sarcasm and sassiness can be overbearing at time, but she means no harm with it. such aspects of her personality are her way of being humorous. truly she is a kind hearted girl that wears her heart on her sleeve no matter what. she is understanding and forgiving, often giving people far too many chances, but she believes that everyone can make up for past sins and rather not have bad blood with anyone if she can. sometimes she can be a pushover which is a huge downfall, but she does know how to stand up for herself when the time is right. caitlyn knows how to pick her battles and sees no use in senseless fighting

➳history; born and raised in viridian city, caitlyn's childhood was a rather average one, though she was often outshined by her elder brother who was everyone's favorite. often seen as nothing more than an average child herself, the girl kept to herself and rarely made many friends in her early years. on her 10th birthday, she was finally given the choice to become a pokemon trainer and she took it up quickly. her starter pokemon was none other than riley, her beloved pikachu. with her partner at her side she set off on her adventure around the region of kanto. it didn't take her long to defeat all the gyms and finally start to catch the eye of some people from her hometown. upon returning home, she was approached by a girl around her age who invited her to come to hoenn and take on yet another region. this girl would soon become her closest friend. the two took off to the hoenn region and once again it didn't take the girl all too long to complete the region. by the age of 12 she was already showing signs of a strong trainer. now with her friend, rachel, the two decided to form a team of trainers to battle in tournaments with and trainer alongside. soon the team optic was created with rachel as its leader and caitlyn as the executive. their team was quick to grow and many trainers came and went. the team held up until caitlyn was the age of 17. at that time, rachel wished to leave for another team that she had found and handed leadership down to her. by this time the team was almost completely done. deciding to call it quits, caitlyn disbanded the team in order to join another, the maniacs. never feeling in place within their ranks, her love for battling diminished greatly. she stayed with the group until she was 19, but left when she was invited by a close friend outside the team to join his. joining this team called the dooms, caitlyn was quick to establish herself once again as a team tournament approached. proving that she was still in her top shape, the girl once again returned to glory and put her team on her back. even though her constant string of victories wasn't enough to pull her team into the playoffs, she was looked up to as a strong and competitive trainer

➳other; as a competitive player, caitlyn keeps her pokemon at level 50 to fit the competitive requirement
    character appearance and history is kind of based off a pokemon mmo i've played which is also why she has the nicknames ploegy & plo
    art was a gift from my friend
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 am

anime_lily wrote:@Faded - so true doh XD

It's so true, right? XD

@Ace - heh... heh... heh... *probably starts to go mad with exhaustion*

Gray is so me XD

Lily be dying with me like;
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:10 am

@Wolfan; He is accepted
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:13 am

@Ploegy Great! I'm gonna hold off on starting my character off in the roleplay till tomorrow, as I'm gonna go to bed soon and would rather start him off with a clear head.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:21 am

rip faded and lily :T.T

omg Urushihara is my babe <3
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 pm

@Faded and Ace - so true ;-; meh... I have a math competition tomorrow as well and I have to wake up like it's a normal school day again ;-; 3 day weekend, half a day taken by math XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me