๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:29 am

just waiting for a reply from @Consulting_Angel before i get my next post up

@nymx im 99% sure this rp is still open and accepting

im considering making a new character, it was originally going to be a dada teacher but now im thinking about just making another student, anyone have any thoughts?
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:34 am

hey! thanks for accepting me in the rp!!

if anyone wants to talk relos to build anything before i post that would be great :)
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:55 pm

name. viola parkinsonixgender. female, she/they pronounsxiage. sixteenxidob. june 7
    year. sixthxihouse. slytherinxiblood. purebloodxiwand. yew wood, phoenix feather, 9 inches
    sexuality. bisexualxizodiac. geminixipatronus. black mambaxiboggart. -
    x
    x

viola parkinson, granddaughter of pansy parkinson, was raised by her mother and father in their family estate. high expectations were a given for anyone born in a prestigious family, not to mention one of the sacred twenty-eight. viola has always valued the opinion of her family, so she took the expectations given to her without argument- not that she'd voice any protest aloud. she was a sheltered child and attended many social gatherings, though was otherwise kept by herself. her grandmother also had a strong role in raising viola, even with her parents quiet distaste.
    x
    viola is a confident and sociable person, though she's quite content by herself or a small group of friends- but she won't shy away from the spotlight. she's brutally honest, which can sometimes come off as rude but she has mostly good intentions. she won't go out of her way to be overly social but isn't shy either. for the most part when you first meet her, she can be very quiet and straight to the point. around the right crowd though, she's very talkative about anything and everything. she has a sarcastic sense of humor, but one that can be toned down when it needs to be. viola also loves her fair share of mischief, whether it be sneaking out, staying up late, or a prank. when it comes down to it, viola is a trustworthy friend that will give you her entire honest opinion.
Last edited by nymx on Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:47 pm

hello everyone! i hope youre all doing well. so sorry for not keeping up with this! i've been very busy and having lots of mental blocks but hopefully i can put myself back on track with these threads! everyone have a great new year!, and i'll be getting around to replies and writing here soon. :) and i hope to see you all active as well! thats all for now X)

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist