lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: D E S E R T E D | Discussion and Form |

Postby Ki-Mono » Thu May 31, 2018 2:58 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxName; Dun
xxxRank; Stray
xxxGender; Male
xxxAge; 4 years
xxxPersonality; Street smart and sassy. More of a loner, but doesn't mind a tag along. He may ditch you if you're holding him back, or are in a pinch. Not the most loyal of dogs, and believes "everyone's got to learn the hard way".
xxxKin; open
xxxMate; open
xxxCrush; open
xxxPups; open
xxxHistory; Dun was a stray his whole life, escaping a many a pound in his life. Born to a stray mother, who got scraps from various kind people on the block, Dun lived his own life very similarly. When the plague hit, he was thrown into a bit of a loop, but recovered quickly. Dun doesn't mind the humans being gone. Food is now harder to get, but the pound is a thing of the past.
xxxSexuality; straight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Name; Justice
Rank; Stray
Gender; Female
Age; 18 Moons
Personality; Aggressive, Adventurous, Daring, Challenging, Sarcastic, Alert, Snappy, Masculine
Kin; Deceased
Mate; N/A
Crush; N/A (Too aggressive to have one ;; :lol: )
Pups; N/A
History; Had loving owner. Owner soon treated her like dirt when they had a family. They believed she would attack the child so they abandoned her.
Sexuality; Straight
Last edited by mercuryyy on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:54 am

Both accepted
Imagehey there! i'm rosy. [ any pronouns • 18+ ] [ kinda inactive here hehe ]
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 pm

Sorry but im gonna have to drop out of this roleplay but I might reoin after a awhile I just havent been able to roleplay because ive been very busy with work and other problems. I hope you under stand but after that ends I my rejoin.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Awwwe :-(
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:07 am

Aww ok! We will look forward to seeing you later on. :)
Imagehey there! i'm rosy. [ any pronouns • 18+ ] [ kinda inactive here hehe ]
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:45 am

Hey, I just noticed this role play and it’s peeked my interest quite a bit. Is there still room to join in?
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 am

Of course! Your certainly welcome to make a form. :)
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maisie | “Staggering Between Daggers”

Postby conversett » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:18 am

Rank; Stray
Gender; Female
Breed; Australian Shepherd
Appearance; Blue merle with tan points and Irish white. Blue and brown heterochromia eyes. Has a docked tail. Spoiled bandage wrapped around her left hind leg. Has a few small scars here and there along her body. Major scar covered by the bandage on left hind leg.
Scent; Earthy undertones like a forest with hints of cinnamon
Age; 29 Moons
Voice Claim; Rose Byrne
Personality; She tends to get aggressive and hostile around strangers but never out right attacks without reason. Expert in tracking, hunting, and catching prey. Huge softie for pups, and will show a nurturing mother side. Surprisingly likes to give and receive affection but never in ‘public’. Very serious and will live up to her promises and threats. Also very lonely and depressed, however she ignores this in favour to survive. Or so she tells herself. Terrible mental health, but not in the ‘insanity’ type of way. Frequent nightmares. Never speaks of personal issues. Once someone has gained her trust, she is loyal to them of the point that she would die for them. Her friends are her family. Don’t mess with her fam jam. Maybe a tad overprotective. Strong morals, but it tends to waver between good and bad. Biggest fear is letting someone in and then loosing them again.
Random fact; She loves smelling flowers.
Kin; none
Mate; deceased, open for another if they can show her it’s okay to love again
Crush; none, open
Pups; deceased, however she will adopt stray pups as her own
History; She never had anyone to teach her what love was as she matured. She never knew her parents, and was all alone when a pack of strays took her in. The gesture seemed nice, but it did not come from the bottom of their hearts. They were a harsh and ruthless pack, one that Maisie had to learn the hard way to survive. She did a lot of terrible things back then. It wasn’t until she came in contact with a dog who was owned by humans. He taught her how to love, and showed her the light that was missing in her dark world. She ran from the pack to be with him and they became mates. They were expecting their first litter together when disaster struck the humans. Her mate passed away along with his owners, and during the rough transition of the plaque, Maisie lost her litter as well. Since then she has kept to herself and closed off her heart...or at least she tries. Above all, she never speaks about her deceased mate, or her litter. Let alone what truly happened.
Sexuality; Heterosexual
disclaimer; I do not own the image
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MythicalTea » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:54 pm

(Click picture for link!)

(I'm pretty new to roleplaying on CS so I'm sorry if I do something wrong, but I've roleplayed on Scratch before.)

Name: Daisy
Breed: Jack Russell Terrier
Age: 6 moons (someone adopt and take care of me please!)
Personality: She's still young and naïve. She doesn't think twice and knows little. She's sensitive, usually overexcited and positive. She's known to talk A LOT and show off. She's impatient, but a good team player.
Kin: Unknown
Mate: None - too young
Crush: None - too young
Pups: None - too young
History: Daisy was orphaned and adopted very young, so she can't remember her parents or littermates. She lived with two nice humans who had many children, and the Jack Russell was loved by everyone. But when the plague struck, the family got frantic. They packed and left within a day, so that the plague wouldn't affect them. In their frantic rush, they left the puppy, who was frightened by the chaos of packing and hid. All Daisy had left from her previous owners was her purple dog tag, and memories.

Just logged onto this site *checks calendar* 5/6 years later woah
Don't expect activity
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me