Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:21 pm

Serpantdragon wrote:Sorry if I do not reply to some posts quickly. My laptop has been glitching and kicks me out of the internet ever couple of minutes.

Oh gosh, I feel for you! My wifi's been wonky almost a year now. If it helps what I do is take a pictures of the post I'm responding to, write the reply in word and copy and past it into the post.
Don't worry about quick responses, all this RP requires is post at least once a week, so don't stress over it! :3
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey keesa, are Lillian and Kira accepted?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Yep
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:42 am

Ok ! Thank you!
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:39 am

Zephyr is open if anyone wants to run into her
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Just a note for those who missed it, Natalia is in the shadows and her power is being unseen and untraceable in the shadows provided by the trees, Alistair knowing where she is makes sense because he can hear her and pinpoint her from that. I specifically made sure she'd stay in them. Anyone just arriving to the fight area wouldn't know she's there, it would honestly look like Alistair is fighting nothing. I know that means knowing about her powers but I just want that for future reference.

I'll post a bit later when I have a keybaord.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Ok! So sorry xc
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:20 pm

It happens, no worries, just future reference.

On a completely different note, those who have their history as their powered wolves coming from another pack, I'm going to be killing a ton off, seriously I counted there's at least 5 other powered packs in the forest apparently (Since the rules state only wolves from the forest have powers). I cleared this with Keesa, of your intention is for that other pack to play a role in something that will happen to your character, then yours of course won't be affected. If it's just one character coming from there later, then their pack may be affected. Honestly, it's just a heads up.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

╔══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╗

𝓙𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪

╚══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╝

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

✭ 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Javiera
✭ 𝓝.𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Viera or Eve
✭ 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻: Female
✭ 𝓐𝓰𝓮: 4 Years, 2 Months
✭ 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Loner
✭ 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Huntress
✭ 𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂: Pansexual
✭ 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰: Want your love - Sickick
✭ 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽:Smokey mesquite and Rosemary
✭ 𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻:Pyrokinesis - control of fire

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Despite of her dark history, Javiera has good intentions and a warm heart. She is a tough, intelligent, strong, level headed wolf and is unable to leave most canines or anyone really if they are in trouble. When you first meet her, she may appear blunt and harsh but once you gain her trust she is friendly, charming and generally a nice fae to be around. Those who really get to know Javiera realize it takes a lot to shake her trust in her friends, but equally it takes her a longer time to get over if that trust is broken. She loves to make sarcastic comments but if she likes you, it will always be in jest. She likes to have a joke or two and to be around others but is known to spend most of her time alone, if there aren't any duties to be tended to that is, she is quite ambitious and takes her rank seriously. Javiera can be a bit hard to read when it comes to emotions but will tell you straight if she doesn't like you. While most of the time she is friendly and charming, in an instant she can become dark and withdrawn but usually she only gets like that if she's having a rough day or her feelings are hurt. She can be a bit of a risk taker and would rather put herself in harm then someone else, especially her familybor her friends. She won't deny this but she can be a harsh and poison tongued fae if you press her buttons and would more than likely be up for a challenge.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

WIP

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 pm

╔══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╗

𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓾𝔂𝓪

╚══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╝

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

✭ 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Tenuya
✭ 𝓝.𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Ten or Nya
✭ 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻: Male
✭ 𝓐𝓰𝓮: 5 Years, 4 Months
✭ 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Fighter
✭ 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Achieved
✭ 𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂: Hetero
✭ 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰: The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
✭ 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽:Wet Pine and Lemongrass
✭ 𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻:He can inflict wounds with his mind, as well as healing minor wounds.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Tenuya might be considered an introverted brute, because of his silent and observational nature, but that doesn't mean he is secretive, or unsocial. Yet he does tend to keep to himself at times, and immensely enjoys the tranquility of nature. He finds fascination in small and simple things, such as birds and plants. Though some may find his ways odd, Tenuya cares little about what others think regarding his unique behavior, for a wolf, anyway. Despite his placid disposition, this brute can go from calm and understanding to deadly and fierce in less then a heartbeat. He can keep a calm mind in difficult and frustrating situations, but that doesn't mean he won't use his teeth. Ten is strong, and will take action if necessary. He is very serious about his duties, and follows orders from superiors without hesitation. Most of the time he is gentle, relaxed, and alert. Rarely shows disrespect. He is most loyal to his pack, wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice his own life if a packmate or his sister were in danger. He's also a very fine hunter, yet only does so when needed. Never killing for sport. It is something he simply doesn't believe in. When he nothing better to do, Tenuya can be found silently scouting the camp and keeping an eye on things, as Ten is always alert, and most believe that he sees everything. Being quiet most of the time, this brute has become an excellent listener, and stays in tune with what is going on around him. He almost never gets swept away by his thoughts, and remains paying attention at all times. He values others opinions as highly as his own, and will always hear somebody out if they have something to say. There are few wolves that Tenuya will fully open up to, and share his sincere opinions with. However, if he does put aside his silent and concentrated mindset, then he considers you one of his closest friends. He definitely knows how to have fun, and will if he wants, but considers his job within the pack is slightly more important then his personal desires.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Wip!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups