[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:21 am

- Alright everyone, sorry for the delay. The front is now updated with Zander, Aleera, Cayden, and Canadon.

- I'll put my responses up soon, to move along anyone who's had writer's block because of me. Feel free to PM me if you have a character and need some interactions for them as well.

- I'd also like to request that signatures be unattached in the roleplay thread, as stated in the rules. I do not mind them too much in the discussion thread, so long as they aren't huge, but the roleplay thread is another story. I don't mean to call anyone out, and no one will get bans or anything because of this "lower" rule, this is just a little notification.

If you need help un-attaching your signature, feel free to PM me.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:36 am

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot about this! Still really want to be a part of it. Hopefully this can be revived. I will try to post asap if I can.
░░░░
vi/vibe.
she/her
~
recently
back from
long hiatus
~
read my bio

░░░░

vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 am

Sorry that I have been gone for a long, long time but I am back now and I will post on the roleplay thread now. Harper is open for interaction! I will make a few more characters soon.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me