MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:32 am

He was carried off by a hawk. Look on the death page.
R.I.P Spiderpaw (-whisker)
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:35 am

So when he died, it took me a while, but i made Softwing! I'll most likely make him be reborn somehow, or reincarnated.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:25 pm

кσι wrote:
Poppycorn222 wrote:Anything even remotely mentioning suicide or self harm in anyway isnt allowed at all as far as i am aware. I think we should just steer clear of it anyway as we have no idea how everyone else might feel about it.

Personally lilyflights whole thing made me very uncomfortable and i didnt appreciate it ;;

Same here. I really didn't like replying to it. I tried to get her to change her mind about the whole thing, but she seemed set on it happening, so. I really don't want any deaths at all in the rp.. I would prefer it if you just told me you wanted to remove your character, or have them pass away (like most of the people on the Starclan post did.)

I’m actually fairly happy I didn’t see the post or I probably would have flipped a little. I struggle with mental illness, anxiety, depression, PTSD. I personally don’t think it was needed, or should have happened at all. I don’t blame you Koi but I wish they would have listened to you as I’m happy nothing happened, but those kind of thoughts can be dangerous for people.
Death is natural in the warrior cat books and bound to happen on a role play. But I like the whole β€œnatural” death and ideas. Or just the β€œparents died” as not to go so deep into things.
I’m sorry for everyone who happened to read that post. :(

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:23 am

@Cautious
How's that momma cat?
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:59 am

I decided to open my cats for relationships. c;
It can be friendships, crushes, mates, whatever.

Silverfoot: Looking for a mate/crush or best friend. (Bisexual)
Softwing: Looking for a crush or friend. (Heterosexual)
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:13 am

Firelight_AA wrote:@Cautious
How's that momma cat?

GREAT!!!

https://sta.sh/0bee0q4ohw8

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:58 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Forget it enough to get over it

Poppykit Poppypaw Poppytrot

48 Moons

Tom

Heterosexual

Dark red tabby w/ a white tail tip and amber eyes

Warrior

Poppytrot is a forgiving tom, but due to events in his past, this has dialed down a lot. He's one of the stricter warriors, causing him to not be favored as a mentor by the apprentices. But he doesn't mind that, he knows that he is a good mentor, as stated by his former apprentices once they become warriors and have time to think about the training Poppytrot gave them. He is a big softie at heart though, and that can sometimes distract him.

Poppytrot has had a rough past. His former mate, Indigoflame, was the love of his life, at least he thought she was. One day,he discovered she was expecting kits,much to his surprise and joy,though they were very young,14 moons at the time. But little did he know, they weren't his. He took care of Indigoflame through out the time she was carrying kits, but when they were born. . .well it was obvious they weren't his. One of the kits looked exactly like their rouge father, Valentine. Now, When Indigoflame was found out by the leader,things quickly changed.She was exiled, leaving Poppytrot alone with the kits that weren't his. Another queen took care of them for the time being,and he was still in their lives as much as possible. He is now Roseshadow's only remaining relative in the clan.

Honeyflower {Mother~Golden she-cat w/ blue eyes}
Maplepatch {Father~Dark red tabby tom w/green eyes}
Yarrowtounge {Brother~ Golden tom w/ green eyes}
Indigoflame {Former Mate~Pretty light grey tabby she-cat with dull yellow eyes}
Taigastep {Son~White tabby with Silvery-Grey stripes/spots w/ Dull Grey-Blue Eyes}
Mountainpounce {Son~Fluffy Grey Tabby w/ Bright Green Eyes}
Desertleap {Son~large sand cat}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

remember it enough so it
doesn't happen again"

"Start each day

Nimblekit Nimblepaw Nimblefoot

32 Moons

Tom

Heterosexual

fluffy black & white tom w/ golden eyes

Warrior

Nimblefoot is a very fast tom, in everything he does. He even talks so fast that it's kinda hard to understand him. He's one of the best hunters due to his speed and is a fairly good fighter surprisingly. The tom is quick to take action,and sadly he's also quick to judge other cats. Though on the inside he is a really nice guy.

History~Wip

Littlepounce {Mother~small black and white molly}
Acorntwist {Father~black and brown tom}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

with a grateful heart"

"Stay away from negative people

Howlingkit Howlingpaw Howlingdog

17 Moons

She-cat

Heterosexual

reddish orange & white tabby she-cat

Warrior

Howlingdog is a very sweet she-cat,with one of the biggest hearts. When it comes to her kits and mate,this she-cat will fight tooth and claw to keep them alive. She tends to stay in the nursery most of the time,acting as a mid-wife for the queens who are currently expecting. Her skills are more of a care taker,so she is often with the elders as well,taking care of them and the queens/

History~Wip

Wolfscatter {Mother~grey and white molly}
Tansydrop {Father~orange tom cat}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

they have a problem for every
solution"

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:07 am

All accepted. I’ll add them to the front page later
    x
    x
    x

Β©

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
кσι