MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:48 am

кσι wrote:
Roleplayer123 wrote:I kind of get that, but after Bat left lily for cocoa, I kinda see him in a whole new light, and I can't really see him the way I did before.

I know Poppy already addressed this, but I also wanted to put in my own two cents on the matter, since my character was caught in the middle.

In the beginning, I was really excited to jump into a relationship with Bat and Lily because I consider Jack a friend and enjoyed our interactions in a previous clan we were in. Unfortunately, Lily was just too much for the direction I wanted to take Batfang in.. I didn’t like how negative she was toward certain things and I especially didn’t like how Batfang was constantly pushing aside other needs to run and take care of her emotional breakdowns. I know that sounds selfish and terrible, but as someone who has family that suffers from constant panic attacks and anxiety episodes, it’s just not something I like seeing, and I felt it was somewhat overdramatic in an unrealistic way. I really did like Lily’s character, and understand that she had abandonment issues because of her mother leaving her, but I didn’t like the effect her personality was having on my own characters, especially Ghostface, who loved her like his own daughter. I didn’t appreciate the toxic relationship between the three of them.

Im sorry for leading Lily down the path she chose, but I really love Batfang and wanted to make sure his personality developed into what I imagined for him.

Sorry for ranting about it, but I really didn’t want everyone to think Batfang just went and dropped Lily for Cocoa, because there was more to it than that.

I think its still valid even if you didnt have that reason. People can break up in any relationships, in Warriors we have seen the end of many relationships. This is no different. Your feelings are valid Koi <3 I also must have missed the post where Lily ate death berries.... yikes i wouldnt have expected that.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:57 am

As we dove more into depth with the relationship, we realize how controlling lily was, and how she wanted all attention on just her. Bat could not escape this relationship, so he confided in lily. When lily was an apprentice, she had an toxic relationship with ghost as he was with moon, and lily only wanted his attention on HER. But ghost told her off, something bat didn't do till he met cocoa. He liked cocoa because she wasn't controlling, and demanding like lily. Lily ended up being rebellious and died.

I realize this all now, and i know that lily was toxic for bat.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:32 am

cautiousculpeo wrote:
I think its still valid even if you didnt have that reason. People can break up in any relationships, in Warriors we have seen the end of many relationships. This is no different. Your feelings are valid Koi <3 I also must have missed the post where Lily ate death berries.... yikes i wouldnt have expected that.

Ahh, that's because it was taken down by staff. Probably for the violent nature of the whole thing.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:46 am

кσι wrote:
cautiousculpeo wrote:

Ahh, that's because it was taken down by staff. Probably for the violent nature of the whole thing.

Yeah a whole su!c!de themed post with an overdose? big yikes on an all ages website. If i would have seen it i probably would have reported it for censoring anyways. :oops:

Maybe we can enforce a fade to black rule? Its fine if you want your character to die, but.... the graphic nature doesn't need to be public. It would also help since im sure Mods are monitoring this RP now due to that.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:54 am

Anything even remotely mentioning suicide or self harm in anyway isnt allowed at all as far as i am aware. I think we should just steer clear of it anyway as we have no idea how everyone else might feel about it.

Personally lilyflights whole thing made me very uncomfortable and i didnt appreciate it ;;
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:11 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:Anything even remotely mentioning suicide or self harm in anyway isnt allowed at all as far as i am aware. I think we should just steer clear of it anyway as we have no idea how everyone else might feel about it.

Personally lilyflights whole thing made me very uncomfortable and i didnt appreciate it ;;

Same here. I really didn't like replying to it. I tried to get her to change her mind about the whole thing, but she seemed set on it happening, so. I really don't want any deaths at all in the rp.. I would prefer it if you just told me you wanted to remove your character, or have them pass away (like most of the people on the Starclan post did.)
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:12 am

Hmm, i agree. The subject of overall death makes me uncomfortable. It broke my heart to kill off Spiderpaw, but i wanted to make Softwing.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am

I didn't see a Spiderpaw.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:27 am

Spiderpaw was way back in the beginning .o.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me