Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm

oh gawd, I hate that girl (Hannah) :L even Claude's better than her in my opinion ;-;
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

She is accepted ^^
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Yey!\( ^-^ )/

Uh.... smol heads up! If I'm not as active in the next few days it's because I'm moving or don't have internet because I'm heading from one house to another to put things away!

And I'm actually as weird as Faded soo..... yeahhh meep ><
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Alright thanks for the heads up. I hope the move goes well for you

And honestly, don't worry about being weird. Weird is good. Honestly, I'm far from not being weird so
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Sigh..now I wanna make yukine umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Yuki~ then I'll be tempted to make my OC >p<
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Same tbh. Yukine is babe.

anime_lily wrote:oh gawd, I hate that girl (Hannah) :L even Claude's better than her in my opinion ;-;

I hate her too cx she's pretty though.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I'll post tomorrow before work,
but I wanna ask if any of your guys would be interested in my new rp::
boop
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:23 pm

.-Tired-. wrote:

➳name; Hiyori Iki
    ➳age;
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; Platonic for Yato
    ➳race; Half Phantom/Human(Will become a regalia later on)
    ➳pairing; Lilac~ •w•
    ➳fandom; Noragami/Noragami: Aragato

➳hair; long silky thin brown
    ➳eyes; magenta
    ➳skin tone; pale, white
    ➳build; Petite, average size
    ➳height; 167cm (5'6)
    ➳weight; Never told so wouldn't know

➳abilities / powers; Half-Phantom;
    Sensing Creatures From Far Shore:[/b] Unlike normal humans, Hiyori can sense, hear and see the creatures from far shore.
    Astral Projection: After she pushed Yato out of the way of an oncoming bus, she gained the ability of astral projection, effectively enabling her to "drop her body"(called her "insta-snooze" trick by Yama) and become a . Though she attempts to control this ability, she often leaves her body behind without realizing it.
    Physical Combat: Hiyori has no abilities in her human form, however, when in her half-phantom form, she acquires enhanced strength, speed, and agility. She is shown to be able to hold her own in combat against the Frog Phantom.
    Smell Recognition: She also gains a very strong sense of smell and is able to pick up a god's scent from a long distance away.
    Looking Into Other's Memory: This ability was shown only once by Hiyori, when she managed to look into Yato's memory of when he was young and met his second Shinki Sakura. However, the reason behind this has not been explained yet.
    ➳weapons; Do her hands and feet count? •p•

➳personality; Hiyori is a kind-hearted girl with a strong sense of right and wrong. She's also willing to risk her own life to save a complete stranger, which is shown when she pushes Yato out of the way of a bus, which resulted in her getting hit instead.While far from stupid, Hiyori can be a bit air-headed, at times having very strange priorities; when Yato explains that her 'tail' is actually a lifeline that connects her physical and ethereal forms and that she'll die if it's cut off, Hiyori's biggest concern is that she's not 'wireless', as opposed to why Yato waited until then to mention something so important. However, she is also quite perceptive of the feelings of others, such as when she was able to figure out that Yato wants to keep Regalias from seeing people waste their lives, as all of them are people who died while still wanted to live. Hiyori is also characterized by a deep loyalty to those she trusts and a tendency to express her emotions. When Yato's body is blighted, she does not hesitate to carry him on her back despite her knowing that the blight is infectious. Hiyori is also a very brave person who constantly puts her own safety at risk to help others, especially if it is Yato or Yukine. Despite being raised to be completely lady-like, Hiyori is a huge martial arts fan and has a fixation on a martial artist called Touno, whom she copies her attacks from and will often become inspired and act on his words; when she remembered Touno telling everyone to pave their own destiny with their own hands, she followed his advice. However, she keeps this secret from her mother, whom she worries will freak out if she finds out she's into something like that.
    ➳history; Hiyori had, had a normal life up until she saw Yato walk in front of the bus and she pushed him out of the way in order to save him, getting herself hit instead. At that moment she turned into a half-phantom. After that she would bother Yato and yell at him to change her back, as her soul always slipped out of her body, causing others to think she was asleep, when she had just slipped out of her body. Even though she could have just severed ties with Yato and be fixed that way she always refused, wanting to 'spend more time with him'.

➳other; Sorry her history is short! I just put what I knew, mainly because it doesn't share her history with us in the show >< I hope this is okay!(Totally still not trying to contain weirdness... XD)

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!

Ploegy wrote:
Okay Faded. You win. If you want me to, I will add Eren

HELLLL YEEEEES!~

Amethyst The Gem wrote:@Faded

So are you adding Adrien? If so, it might take me a while to pick a character to add to the pairing.....

(I'm gonna have five characters soon XD)

Yeah, I'm adding Adrien and that's fine.

.-Tired-. wrote:
    Yey!\( ^-^ )/

Uh.... smol heads up! If I'm not as active in the next few days it's because I'm moving or don't have internet because I'm heading from one house to another to put things away!

And I'm actually as weird as Faded soo..... yeahhh meep ><

I AM NOT WIERD. AND STOP CALLING ME FOG!

Ploegy wrote:
Alright thanks for the heads up. I hope the move goes well for you

And honestly, don't worry about being weird. Weird is good. Honestly, I'm far from not being weird so

Weird is good - Ploegy 2017

.-Tired-. wrote:
    Yuki~ then I'll be tempted to make my OC >p<

KIYOKO!!!!

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:Same tbh. Yukine is babe.

anime_lily wrote:oh gawd, I hate that girl (Hannah) :L even Claude's better than her in my opinion ;-;

I hate her too cx she's pretty though.
AcetheKidd wrote:Sigh..now I wanna make yukine umu

ierhbfweirhfx3ifxwinjnerinlerif!!!
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Faded. wrote:
    Weird is good - Ploegy 2017

lol yeah quote me on that

Anyways I'll work on Eren's form in a bit. I gotta write this report though
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me