The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

Postby anathema » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:25 pm

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

[ NAME ] rowankitrowanpaw ➝ rowandusk
    rowan -- for the reddish hue of her fur
    dusk -- for her quiet and stealthy nature
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 42 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior of moonclan

[ DESCRIPTION ] rowandusk is a pale russet she-cat with long, fluffy fur, a dark brown stripe running down her back and tail from the top of her head, a long, bushy tail, and yellow eyes. she has a flash of white fur on her muzzle and chin.
    [ PERSONALITY ] rowandusk is an introverted cat who mostly keeps to herself. her apparent unwillingness to spend time with others often brands her as aloof or crass by her clanmates. as a result, she usually hunts and patrols alone. she was far more social when her family, especially her brother and sole littermate, were alive. though she sometimes wishes she could come back out of her shell, she also doesn't mind her solitary lifestyle, enjoying the calmness and quietude of it all. rowandusk remains loyal to her clan despite her reserved persona, performing most of her duties behind the scenes when others aren't watching.
    [ HISTORY ] rowandusk is clan-born. she and her late brother, beechpaw, were the only two kits in their parents' litter. her mother and father, leafwhisker and badgerheart, have also since passed. her life in moonclan thus far has been otherwise average, though the grief she experienced due to her brother's death when they were apprentices delayed her warrior ceremony by a few moons. her parents died when she was well into her warrior days, having both retired to the elders' den moons prior. the only member of her immediate family remaining, rowandusk often feels lonely, missing them dearly.

[ SEXUALITY ] bisexual
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none [open]
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:10 pm

i will be posting my response on the rp thread shortly (: Sorry about deputy not being announced today, I’ll have it announced once patrols are back , going to send out a border patrol or 2
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:19 pm

Username: LunarTheCat2047d1f

Cat's Name: Rocko, Nickname: Maraca
Appearance: Image
Credits: Litter-Robot
Personality: The calmest, most mellow kittypet. Has a longing for a life of adventure
Mate: None
Crush: Tbk
Family: Unknown

He eventully becomes a clan member, as a unique warrior

I lied lol

i want Rocko

His collar fell off, and they never put one back on.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:37 pm

rocko is accepted!! if you have any more history/ how he interacts with people please add it on!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:05 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:rocko is accepted!! if you have any more history/ how he interacts with people please add it on!

Will do!!
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm

@anathema, rowandusk is such a pretty cat!! can’t wait to read about them (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Should be getting up another post up tonight. In the meantime, does anyone want to talk about relationships with my characters? Friendships for all, and maybe a rivalry or two? Let me know.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 pm

@rae, I am just now working out my post, almost done but I am asking Thicketstorm to lead a border patrol with Leafpaw and a few others!

After I finish my post I will look over your characters again and think about relationships!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:26 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:@rae, I am just now working out my post, almost done but I am asking Thicketstorm to lead a border patrol with Leafpaw and a few others!

After I finish my post I will look over your characters again and think about relationships!

Btw i will later make a warrior, but after Rocko becomes one, and only if it fits

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:52 pm

@lunar, sounds good!!

@everyone, I also wanted everyone to know that the next clan (Sunclan) Is going to be in the midst of creation here pretty soon! Nyverria will be leading Sunclan and Creating seperate threads for Sunclan's main roleplay thread as well as forms, but we will also have a combined thread specifically for gatherings, half-moon gatherings, border encounters, and clan drama in general (ex. forbidden relationships, etc.) We will be able to have characters in both clans if that is something you are interested in doing!

I will continue to update everyone about the makings of Sunclan, but for now I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts about it!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me