เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby peachpit. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:26 pm

im still giving a couple people a chance to respond to my characters before i post! c: (i am itching to respond hhh)

but! i think spicing up the patrols is a wonderful idea! i personally like the sudden flood idea, love the tension it creates for the upcoming debate at the gathering. i honestly wouldn't mind volunteering milktuft to die in any tragic events, present or future. (sounds SO cruel but i haven't really connected with her as a character as much as i wanted to and writing for her is a bit boring :u:)
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:19 pm

i plan to post friday afternoon hopefully all my kitties <3

i'm having a blast yall.

if you're ever stuck writing, please feel free to have cats criticize sykestar, its a conversation-warming topic XD
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:46 pm

very sorry I haven't replied yet!!!!!! Now that I absolutely know where both my characters are, I'll get on it tomorrow โœจโœจโœจ

And ! If no one else wants that medicine cat apprentice, I do have an idea for a little guy!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:04 am

@Gayyams - The second medicine cat apprentice slot is all yours!

@peachpit.
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been connecting with Milktuft. What do you think about sending a flash flood at her and Mistback (@Gayyams), sweeping them both into the river? It's up to you what happens to Milktuft. As tragic as it would be for her to return to Oceaneyes through the river, it doesn't have to end there. Mistback could save her, or she could even find the strength to save Mistback. Milktuft could get a new spark to live on and survive, or she could use her last breath to save her friend. Maybe Owlsong's patrol (@Lights.Out) would then find them and rescue them. What are your thoughts? Ofc the flood doesn't have to happen to them, it's your character and I don't want to kill her off.

@Rae'tia, @rey skywalker, @wonpil, @Lights.Out, @Gayyams, @TheClockmaker
Tentatively thinking about sending a mudslide at Paledapple's patrol. What do you guys think?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:12 am

@selasphorys
I'm cool with that if everybody else is.
Also... I'm debating about snagging one of those rogues.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:20 am

@selasphorys, @peachpit
If Peachpit does want it, a flashflood where Milktuft saves Mistback would absolutely destroy her and I am here for it!! Though ofc ofc if that's not the path we wanna take, idm either. I don't want Mistback to die, but I am willing to injure her because she would truly do anything to save Milktuft unless Milktuft saves her instead.

@selasphorys (again)
Mudslide sounds good!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:52 am

@sela @gayyams

I LOVE THE DRAMA!! i think given the current state of milktuft's life, she would for sure give up her own life to save mistback's. im excited to write up a tearful post for milktuft to finally be reunited with oceaneyes in starclan! as well as her death would be a great talking point coupled with the prophecy of the morning at the gathering!

i think that perhaps mistback could be knocked unconscious by the flood and milktuft uses her last bit of strength to help her grasp onto a log that's floating by? milktuft's frail body would not be able to swim well at all, and she knows that, so i think her priority would be to make sure mistback is saved because she knows she's doomed...

anyways! what do y'all think?
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:07 am

@sela @peachpit
I am already crying. poor Milktuft. but also poor Mistback she's genuinely gonna be so destroyed about this. I love that idea just so much
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me