๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:21 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ตโœ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐโœ๐‘ด ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
    keith chen, doesn't harbor any nicknames, but he does enjoy them along with petn
    ames.โ”€โ”€ cismale, using he/him pronouns. โ”€โ”€ bisexual demiromantic with a small
    masculine lean. โ”€โ”€ five foot nine, roughly around 175cm. โ”€โ”€ seventeen years old,
    born on the second of may. he's a taurus. โ”€โ”€ love language is words of affirmation
    and acts of service. keith shows his love by telling you directly - letting you know
    with his words and affirming everything. he likes to show comfort and give advice
    through the same way, to comfort those who need it with his words. he also enjoy
    s helping others to show he cares about them when words aren't enough or too dif
    ficult to use, words aren't always his go to. often he is doing the small things, like
    tying someone's shoes or helping them pay for something they really wanted to get.
    โ”€โ”€ competitive. keith puts a lot of himself into the things he does and enjoys, and
    often will take more than he should out of his energy to do things he likes. sometim
    es when he's threatened, he will often push himself farther than he can go or farthe
    r than he should to prove he's worthy or to prove he's better. he often played in a lo
    t of sports, and was easily athletic. a lot of it stimmed from him pushing his body fa
    rther than it was meant to go to build and prove himself. โ”€โ”€ strong, mentally and p
    hysically. he isn't easily taken down, especially from words from a stranger. when it
    comes from someone he loves or cares about, the words will hit a lot harder, and hu
    rt a lot more. even though he's strong, he isn't a giant iron wall. he's still able to tak
    e down, even if it takes a bit. โ”€โ”€ extroverted. he's a social person, often finding wa
    ys to talk to people, new or old. he loves meeting new people and making friends, o
    ften finding comfort surrounding himself by people and being in social areas. when h
    e's sad he often finds himself finding someone he loves or knows and striking up a co
    nversation, and when he needs stimulation he'll find and meet someone new. he love
    s being around people. โ”€โ”€ obsessive. he doesn't mean to be, but with bpd and adhd,
    he is often hyperfocusing on things that don't need to be focused on. especially with
    people. when he has feelings for someone, he often gets easily jealous with them as
    well, and often will get himself hurt by doing things that are over the top or too mu
    ch. he doesn't like restricting people from things they like to do, especially when he
    has no right, so when he's jealous he sits still rather than saying something. often he
    is overthinking about the situation. โ”€โ”€ nonconfrontational . he doesn't like fighting
    nor does he like to talk about things that make him upset. often he is avoiding those
    type of conversations by changing the subject or trying to leave the area. especially
    when it involves romantic feelings, he flees the scene. he isn't the best with it. โ”€โ”€
    struggles with commitment. it's always been something he struggled with. whether it
    be a sport, or a relationship. he was never one to commit very well. he tries his best,
    but often when things change too much and he isn't in favor of it, he will leave and s
    truggle to want to come back. happened with baseball, happened with soccer, etc...
    he still likes those things! but he doesn't find himself doing it again officially until th
    ings go back to the way he liked it, or back to the way things were. โ”€โ”€ rational. he
    is often thinking about every side of the story, putting himself in other's shoes to try
    and figure out the solution to the problem that's at head. he works hard at it, too...
    ๐‘ฐโœ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:22 am

โ”€โ”€ hufflepuff, currently also seeker!! until he gets bored
    โ”€โ”€ phoenix core, 12 3/4 inches, a little bendy.
    โ”€โ”€ patronous is a buck
    โ”€โ”€ pure-blood
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:01 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฏโŸ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
    sunmi kang, loves being called sun. though she will take other nicknames involving
    her name, just doesn't like lovey dovey petnames like "baby". โ”€โ”€ cisfemale, she/h
    er pronouns. โ”€โ”€ asexual demiromantic, she doesn't feel a lot of attraction but she
    is capable of it. โ”€โ”€ five foot, roughly 152cm. โ”€โ”€ fifteen years old, born on the se
    cond of january. she's a capricorn. โ”€โ”€ love language is acts of service and quality t
    ime. sunmi struggles to express herself verbally, so often she shows how she caress
    by doing things for the people she likes. like making them food, helping them carry
    their books or bags, just helping them in general. and she also enjoys just being ar
    ound them, even if they're just sitting in silence reading together or just sleeping b
    y the fireplace with each other. it's how she shows her love, and she doesn't know h
    ow to do it otherwise. she's awkward with touch, but will try her best to reciprocate
    them when people who love her touch her in any way, like hugging or holding hands.
    โ”€โ”€ antisocial. she isn't the most outgoing, and she prefers to stay inside rather tha
    n go on adventures. however, for those she loves, she'd do about anything. so if som
    eone she enjoys wants to go out exploring the forest at night when it's dangerous an
    d you shouldn't, she will anyways. because she likes to see those she loves smile and
    laugh. โ”€โ”€ a troublemaker. she likes to get in trouble and do things she was told exa
    ctly not to do. she likes to graffiti, she likes to sneak out, she likes to do things whe
    n she isn't supposed to and she knows how to do it without getting caught. at least,
    seventy five percent of the time. she knows how to keep herself in check, even whil
    e she's misbehaving and doing some bad things. โ”€โ”€ hard shell but she's soft in the m
    iddle. she likes to pretend and show off that she's a strong headed silent type, but in
    side she's mushy and just like candy. she isn't as tough as she seems to be, and words
    can hurt her. but she often doesn't let it show, and will cry on her own. she hates hav
    ing people see her vulnerable, she doesn't want to be perceived as weak or small. sh
    e acts like she is on top of the world half of the time when in reality she's just as sca
    re as everyone else. โ”€โ”€ independent. she often is supporting and helping herself, sh
    e works best alone and works hard. she doesn't need someone to fall back on most of
    the time, and often finds herself working harder and better when she doesn't need so
    meone else to work on the other parts. she likes to do things on her own, however sh
    e isn't always opposed to working alone, especially when it's something harder than s
    he can do on her own. she may be strong headed, but she will admit when she needs
    help and needs someone to back her up. โ”€โ”€ struggles in loud situations. she isn't the
    best with loud and scary situations, often finding herself panicking and trying to keep
    herself calm and centered. she's usually good at it, too, but sometimes when it gets
    too chaotic and hectic, she will find herself panicky and trying her best to find a way
    out, even if it means breaking something lmao. โ”€โ”€ always keeps her promises, they'r
    e iron locked. even if she wants to break it, she can't find it in herself to break it unl
    ess given direct permission that it's okay to. she doesn't like letting people down, and
    will work hard for them as she promised. she doesn't like to hurt others, either. no no
    ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:02 am

โ”€โ”€ ravenclaw
    โ”€โ”€ unicorn core, 13 1/2, extremely flexible
    โ”€โ”€ patronous is a snake
    โ”€โ”€ half-blood
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:08 pm

x
Last edited by borahae. on Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:08 pm

x
Last edited by borahae. on Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:45 pm

these are all great! :D i will add you on the front page first thing in the morning!

i hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving last week! sorry i've been so ia, i've been sick and also i've been working. :[ but around this upcoming week i hope to be more active in this thread! if anyone has any questions or concerns please pm me about anything! see you soon! :]

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:15 pm

Apologies for my lack of activity, running into writerโ€™s block and having been pretty busy. Iโ€™ll try posted either today or tomorrow
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:30 pm

just wanted to make sure this is still open before making characters,,
    and if slytherin and hufflepuff slots are still avaliable?
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me