♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm

bad ideas dave wrote:I know how to draw a few things XD And thank you!! They’re not as good as I want them to be, but I’m still learning~
And if I have time I can do a few sketches! I work so I don’t have too much free time but I really love this rp Hehe

XP welcome
kay

i have to practice drawing ‘anime’ humans...that’s the style i do right now
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:11 pm

That’s a perfectly good place to start!
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:20 pm

art is crazy difficult. i don't have any oekaki drawings, but i do have an art thread.
anime is good to start with because proportions aren't a huge problem.
keep practicing, though! i drew everyday for six months and i'm actually confident in my art now weewoo
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 pm

i’m confident in my canines, still practicing felines
XP kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Yeah, a lot of practice will definitely help with drawing! Just make sure you have the time to do it and want to create it! ^^

Just dropping in to say hello again! Once more I am very busy with school stuff this week, but hopefully I’ll catch a break this weekend to check out everything on here!!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:03 pm

@coco, which bit of what Maleena said is Jack looking irritated at? I'm probably being dumb but I'm a little confused. I'm a big fan of these two being suspicious of each other though.

Xia offering that fig is gonna be me trying to make friends at uni.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:01 am

honeybee. wrote:@coco, which bit of what Maleena said is Jack looking irritated at? I'm probably being dumb but I'm a little confused. I'm a big fan of these two being suspicious of each other though.

Xia offering that fig is gonna be me trying to make friends at uni.

Oh sorry about that! I meant that he was a bit irritated at his own statement, the bit about dragons masquerading as people lol

Also that is one whole mood aksjdhs

Today was my first official day of classes! I will be trying to figure out more about my new school so I may continue to be a bit inactive, however I will have more bits of free time throughout the day and will still try to post! My goal is to finish up some of my other replies on this rp today or tomorrow! ^^ Good luck to everyone else for their classes/work/everything, and if you take a short break from this because of these things it’s completely understandable!

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:39 pm

apologies for my absence,, i accidentally got addicted to good omens and now i have no motivation to do anything but cry and watch the show over and over again.

regardless, this is the lineart for Xia which i've just received!
no reuploading or using please! i commissioned it from a friend uwu

passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:54 pm

You’re perfectly fine! ^^ Good Omens is definitely a worthy cause even though I still need to catch up rip
Xia looks great so far oh my gosh!! Tell your friend they are very talented!! :0

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Male
Species:
Human
horse and dog trainer

Abilities:
Archery, some knowledge of poisons,
knives, good at horseback riding

Sexuality:
Heterosexual
reading/learning about history

Dislikes:
Magic, magicians,
people who mistreat animals

Other:
Damon has a horse and two dogs that
he takes on hunts and explorations.

Damon stands at five feet and eight inches, easily recognizable by his pale skin and shoulder-length, vividly red hair. He often dresses in a simple green tunic, beige pants and a pair of black boots, with a knife or two hidden on his person. When leaving to hunt, Damon dons a dark green cloak and brings his bow and quiver, occasionally bringing a bottle or two of poison to dip his arrow heads in. His left arm has a very noticeable burn scar given to him by a magician.
Damon is relatively quiet and reserved, occasionally preferring the company of animals over people. He has a rather strong interest in history. He can be both kind and cruel: his gentler side often shows around the animals he cares for, while his colder attitude comes around during his more unique 'hunts.' He can also be quite vengeful to those who wronged him.
Damon had a rather uneventful childhood, where he spent most of his days assisting his father around their farm. However, when he was about twelve years old, his home caught fire, killing everyone save for himself and his father. He would later find that the fire was caused by a magician, leading to his dislike of magic in general. At fifteen, he took over his father's work for a short time before moving near the capital, establishing his own business. To most, he is a rather good horse and hound trainer, as well as a decent hunter. To a handful of others, though, he became a notable person to hire when a job needed to be done. He eventually began studying history and poisons mainly to further his usefulness and standing in the underground.

Female
Species:
Fire/Wind Dragon
Abilities:
Fire-breath, fast and agile flying, minor fire magic
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Dislikes:
Unneeded fighting, conflict between humans and dragons, loneliness
Other:
N/A
text text text text text
text text text text text

Feileacan is a relatively small and slim dragon, especially for her age. Her wings are a little larger than those of most dragons her size, likely due to having some wind dragon ancestry. She has crystal blue eyes and pale golden scales that make blending in quite difficult. Her scales are hard enough to repel some basic weapons like arrows and spears, but she remains vulnerable to stronger and more advanced weapons.
Feil is generally cheerful and innocent, having not experienced much of the world's harshness before entering the trance. As friendly as she is, she dislikes being alone and often attempts to befriend almost anyone. With more curiosity than is probably healthy, she has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong.
Feil's mother was a fire/wind dragon hybrid and her father was a fire dragon who she never met. She spent most of her life in the wilderness of Multenera, only encountering a human once in her life. The encounter happened when she was quite young, so she doesn't remember much of it aside from the human trying to calm his frightened horse. Having never had a bad experience, she remained more curious than wary, intending to investigate once she grew. Hearing about Hotei and his human rider excited her; it made her realize that peace was possible, though the excitement was soon replaced with disappointment and uncertainty. Soon after, she chose to enter a trance, sleeping in a cave on the volcanic island.

Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me