valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby evixtus » Sat May 19, 2018 3:42 am

I’ll have a post up tonight. (:
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 am

not really sure what to post yet, probably just going to finish rhae's birthing and make a start post for otabeka, the others can wait since they aren't really doing anything yet [still have no idea how to start loralei]

i just realized that titan and sammael are really similar in appearance, though sam is taller, but i can totally see some of the mares or even phantom and bjorn getting the two mixed up when seeing them from a distance
    once titan's finished chatting with mazikeen i'll have my boyo go reunite with his bro lol
    actually, any mares/maidens open for him to possibly chat with in the meantime?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sat May 19, 2018 5:41 am

Ylva’s a lone Valkyrie, if you’re interested (;
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 am

still having internet issues since i've moved. <_> i cant seem to catch a break these days. i will have a post up ASAP. sorry for any inconvience i'm causing, and thank you for your patience. ♥
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat May 19, 2018 1:57 pm

wooo posted for rhae/atreus, otabeka, and sammael c:

i tagged ylva in sam's post and he totally fancies oydis lol
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm

@cheshire & ashefa: I'm going to be typing up a post soon to reply all the new posts, but Thera tagged Heidi and Ellie in the previous post! :)

Edit:
azhefa. wrote:
    not really sure what to post yet, probably just going to finish rhae's birthing and make a start post for otabeka, the others can wait since they aren't really doing anything yet [still have no idea how to start loralei]

i just realized that titan and sammael are really similar in appearance, though sam is taller, but i can totally see some of the mares or even phantom and bjorn getting the two mixed up when seeing them from a distance
    once titan's finished chatting with mazikeen i'll have my boyo go reunite with his bro lol
    actually, any mares/maidens open for him to possibly chat with in the meantime?

Unfortunately Phantom is quite tied to his herd right now given that the other two stallions aren't in the immediate area, but I was thinking of having his herd travel to Franang's falls after the storm winds down a bit. perhaps he could meet Loralei there? Or alternatively if you want to start her now she could just come pretty close to where he is and he could notice her :)

Also I just got a mental image of Oydis just scolding Sammael angrily XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 20, 2018 2:45 pm

@lyn - oh i totally over looked ellie, oops cx
    i'll post for her in a bit, there's not much for her to do atm anyway

i'm actually thinking of changing loralei around completely since i'm just not liking her as a loner anymore
    she'll be changed to a maiden, not sure which herd yet, that phantom can woo over to jotunheim instead of him trying to go after a loner with a bad attitude lol
    i could make her ellie's daughter, but then i'd have to rewrite her whole history blurb since i put that the gods have yet to give her a foal yet
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Starwalker123 wrote:Where can I jump in with the twins

Anywhere, really. They're from Hnitbjorg right? They could interact with some of the others there like Winter, or if you want they could wander over To anyone in the other herds haha.

azhefa. wrote:
    @lyn - oh i totally over looked ellie, oops cx
    i'll post for her in a bit, there's not much for her to do atm anyway

i'm actually thinking of changing loralei around completely since i'm just not liking her as a loner anymore
    she'll be changed to a maiden, not sure which herd yet, that phantom can woo over to jotunheim instead of him trying to go after a loner with a bad attitude lol
    i could make her ellie's daughter, but then i'd have to rewrite her whole history blurb since i put that the gods have yet to give her a foal yet

HAHA it's okay, I tend to write a ton so it's a bit hard to keep track of everything XD
Ohhh, okk. HAHA maybe then Phantom will be trying to steal over 2 daughters from Alfheim. Titan might not be very happy. XD
or if you'd want, I'd assume she could be a maiden of one of the band earls but maybe her small band didn't survive the winter? There are probably small herds out there, just that the three main ones belong to the kings

Also this is unrelated but I went to look for pretty pictures yesterday and I have like three youngsters of Thera and Bjorn that I'm hoping I'd get to play HAHA. I'm way too excited >.<
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 am

i could put the maiden in hnitbjorg, but i don't think there's an open maiden spot atm

maybe i can put her with my earl instead? he's titan's brother so she'd still be an alfheim descendant, just not directly
    she could have unknowingly followed him to valhalla since i put in his history that none of his offspring joined him, and phantom can grab her up before she can really reunite with sammael since he won't know she followed him
    it would put some tension between him and phantom for sure being the protective daddy he is, but it will be fun
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me