Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion and Forms

Postby Len. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:14 pm

@Fairy
      Glad to hear you're settling in okay! I'm still here, ready to jump back in when you are!
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Everyone

Alright everyone! I got my post up!!! Sorry it took so long... Serious writers block... I forced this one out. I am getting a headache, but I managed. Hope it isn't complete poo! Haha:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 am

- may I reserve two male spots please c:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
S U N N Y T A I L
meaning :: ???
pronounced as it's spelled

"What? I'm sorry... I guess my
heads somewhere else today.."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B A S I C S
nickname sunny
age twenty nine
gender male/tom/brute
crush/mate none
rank warrior
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W H O Y O U A R E
+ traits loyal, selfless, adventurous, and observant
= traits curiousity
- traits sarcastic & somewhat quiet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    long story short sunnytail was born into the clan by his mother, willowstep. the clan doesn't like to speak of his father much, and neither does he, but, his mother spoke of him as if his dad was a god from starclan himself. the elders dont even mutter his name. his name was dew, plain and simple, just dew. yup, like the stuff that forms on grass in the late evenings and gives off a sweet smell in the mornings as the sun rises in the distance making everything glow. I guess, in a way, he was like that. he drew the girls in and had many lovers before he even found the clans. dew had stumbled upon this clan by accident, he was wandering in the dark with dark blood dripping into his eyes from a slash upon his brow, he never told the clan about what he had been up to that night or how he got the wound. being the cats they were at the time they took him in, fixed him up, and when he asked to stay and told everyone he would prove his loyalty to the clan they let him. how could they say no to a charming tom like dew? rumor had it that he had seven lovers before he met sunnytails mother, but, that didn't seem to bother the clan cats. girls fell for him left and right, but, only willowstep seemed to know the way to his heart. he stayed with her until the end of his days, which was when they were all under attack. before the attack dew watched his kits be birthed into the world. he had two kin of his own now, since he never stuck around to see his other mates kits be born, one was named sunnykit and the other silverkit. silverkit looked more like his father whilst sunnykit looked more like his mother and thats why sunnytail believes his father always preferred silverwind over himself. the two never exactly knew their father, but, sunnytail never liked the stories he had heard from his mother. in fact, as he grew amongst his clan mates and became an apprentice he noticed his family, his clan, look at him as if he were some sort of crowfoot. they all knew he was the son of a strange outsider and for this he was made fun of by many. silverwind never seemed to be bothered by it, instead, he was the one who spoke of their father as a god too. sunnytail couldn't believe that his own brother would fall for stories like that. as they continued to grow and time passed he was given his warrior name, and from that day forward he vowed to never be like his father and to stick to the warrior code and his heart. he had learned about what love was and he intended to find it... the correct way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
S I L V E R W I N D
meaning :: ???
pronounced as it's spelled

"Run? Darlin' I think your the
one who should be running."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B A S I C S
nickname doesnt have one
age twenty nine moons
gender male/tom/brute
crush/mate none
rank warrior
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W H O Y O U A R E
+ traits head strong, loyal, thoughtful, and flirtatious
= traits quiet and observant
- traits kind of controlling
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    This here story words words words words, major wip
[
Last edited by sonya; on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Look forward to your finished forms!!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:42 pm

heyy it's lovegood, just a heads up that i've changed my username, at least for now! (another harry potter themed one!)

also, i'm thinking of making another warrior later today
leta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:40 pm

sonya;

Thus far, you're characters look good! Welcome to the clan:)

zabini

Sounds perfect! Thank you for letting us know!!

lacke

I am going to try and work on reply, but I may not get it up tonight.. May be tomorrow when I get it up! Sorry for the wait!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:58 pm

loathsome

I had waited for you to make a post to interact with Swiftpaw, but when you didn't, I just had him interact with Oddpaw so lacke had someone. I am so sorry that you feel you have to leave. I hate to see you go:( I will remove them from the front and open up that position.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:14 pm

im afraid that i will also be pulling out of this role play. i have denied invintation to other roleplays in hopes that i will find my muse here, but alas, i have not. i'm very sorry, but i'll be removing my characters. i hope i will be able to see you guys in other role plays. c:

~ sirius
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Everyone is leaving... :(
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:20 am

- my forms will be finished soon! I've been super busy lately, but, I'll get them done eventually! very excited to start role playing with you all cx
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me