C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby soliciitouss » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:06 pm

im so excited for everyones characters omg !! I cant wait till
we actually start its gonna be so so awesome >B))
soliciitouss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

@Ohkami haha, basically me! And yet I'm still unsure sometimes~
Isn't it great though when a character is so relatable it's scary~♡

Vivian motto: Welp I'm in charge. Care for a little wager? Double or nothing!
or
Alright maggots I'm in charge! Now let's play a prank on the captain!
or
Aww come on Jackie... I don't wannaa!
Yep. Great friends. Though don't worry, she won't destroy your precious ship (completely)

Also, I think I've decided who my last character will be. Normally I keep my genders even but I really want to make Ace's brother. If you'll allow me that is~

@soliciitiouss Kitty agrees~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:27 pm

@Kitty - It's okay. I have come to the conclusion, I like who I like and am what I am. I play both teams, but prefer just hanging out with someone than all the lovely stuff and grown up stuff. Though, also a hopeless romantic. Haha. Like yesterday was all depressed about being alone and tonight am content laying on my couch with my cat on my lap. This is why I shall forever be single - too much a flake. ✌🏻️😁 ANYWHO! Vivian....you hurt the ship and Jack with well, threaten you after he had a breakdown. Hehe. Just stands there, like stone, and stares at the small cut on the helm from a sword fight she had with a crew member who called her a cheater....starts crying about his beloved ship. 😋 Poor Jackie-boy.

Also.... yes! You can totally be Ace's brother! 😜😍 The drama! The action! Betrayal and brotherly bonds broken! Looove it! >.<

@soliciitouss RIGHT!? *tries to be good and just sit and wait*

@Rose - Yay! No biggie. Had just made him tonight. :D
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Maybe my new char could be a Noble who joins Jack's crew?? Idk
Sorry I don't have my gal reamdr yet,, i've been causally procrastinating oops}}
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:42 pm

*silently and boredly waits for rp to start while sipping tea* "meep."
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:47 pm

@Echos. - If you want, sure! Captain Jack would welcome your member. *somehow feels like Jack evily laughs as he slowly tries to have the most crew members* 😅 Even if an ex noble be would be fine. Just if Ace is around visiting, do not tell him. 😝

Naw.... I think a few profiles are just being worked on still, and RPG is still on the "loading" screen. 🙃

In other news: Yum! Tea is da bomb.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:49 pm

o oPS i swear i'll finish stella's form, i've just been a lil focused on my own roleplay oml

i'm not abandoning her tho, my angry strawberry ;u;
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:03 pm

@Ohkami I agree. The best relationship is the one where you can just sit and laugh for no reason and the other person just gets it. Friendship man~♡

Vivian casually tries to blame someone else... =^030^=
YESH!! Casually slides in Kaden D. Rogers~ Is he the older brother, younger, or same age?

Meanwhile Captain Chalice sips his wine, wallowing in pity over his lack of crew members =^-w-^=
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:08 pm

NAME: Karen Dell
SEXUALITY: asexual

PERSONALITY: As a young impressionable young girl, Karen has a lot of misconceptions about the world around her. She believes her caretaker, Varris, is actually a lawful and morally correct person. Pirates are adventurers in search of treasure, which is partially true, and the world will always turn out right. She is an optimist to the very definition and very innocent. To help out her role model, Varris, she wants to be a pirate and go on adventures to get treasure. Karen says things without actually knowing the meaning behind it, like, "I'm going to shoot those marines," or, "I'm going to plunder you!" Becoming horrified when she learns of them. And despite her age, she is much braver than her caretaker, Varris. She stands up for whatever she thinks is wrong.
LIKES: Adventure, Food, Friends, Pirates, Playing, "good" people
DISLIKES: "bad" people, Marines, Being Bored
+ TRAITS: Innocent, Brave, Adventurous, Trusting
- TRAITS: Impressionable, Gullible, Young

CRUSH: unavailable
BF/GF: unavailable

ROLE: Cabin Girl (no affiliation)

BACKGROUND: Ever since Karen was born, she saw the star covered sky. Her family had never been rich, but tried to give her what she desired, which was very little. All Karen wanted were stories of the past, and her father, being a failed pirate, told her of his exaggerated tales. These tales filled her mind and is what gave her, her impression of pirates. She lived on the streets, but she was fine and happy. But one day, her family never showed up. They all went out to cover more ground, but only she made it to the rendezvous point. So she wandered around aimlessly, until she met Varris. The gentlemanly look and act fooled the little girl, and she instantly became attached to him. And not wanting to hurt the little girl, he took her in and tried to hide his evil ways around her.

OTHER: Jolly Roger
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 am

@Kitty - Yas! Hello there, brother of Ace... For the age.... Suprise me! I was toying with the idea myself. He can be his other, younger, or twin brother. Either way works for me, my friend. ✌🏻️

@Rose - would you add Ace to the Ruby Chalice Crew? Kitty and I talked about it, please and thank you. 💜
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me