โ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณโžโžค๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: โ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณโžโžค๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:45 am

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ ๏ผค๏ผก๏ผท๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผ๏ผ

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ name : Dawnspire
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” Dawn - for the bright red patches in her fur that reminded her mother of the way the sky turns during early morning sunrises
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” spire - sounded nice haha
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ gender : molly
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ age : 30 moons
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ rank : warrior
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ previous ranks : kit, apprentice
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ scent : The subtle sweetness of honeysuckle mingles with the crisp, clean aroma of morning air.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ appearance : dawnspire is... a captivating red and black tortoiseshell she-cat, her coat a stunning interplay of fiery reds and deep, velvety blacks. The red patches are bold and dynamic, contrasting sharply with the inky darkness of the black fur, creating a dramatic and enchanting mosaic across her body. Her tortoiseshell pattern appears as if flames are licking against a midnight sky, giving her an air of mystery and intensity. Dawnspire's eyes are a mesmerising shade of bright emerald green, reminiscent of the lush foliage in a dense forest. These eyes are windows to a captivating depth, reflecting a mix of intelligence, intensity, and a touch of mystery.

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality : Dawnspire... exudes an air of mystery and enigma that captivates those around her. Unwilling to easily unveil her thoughts and emotions, she leaves her clanmates intrigued by the profound depths within her. With deliberate actions and a quiet confidence that enhances her enigmatic charm, Dawnspire is an intelligent and observant strategist, utilising her keen green eyes to notice nuances often overlooked by others. While fiercely loyal, she cherishes her independence, fearlessly venturing into the shadows alone, finding strength in solitude and showcasing self-reliance and resourcefulness. A graceful and agile warrior, Dawnspire navigates both physical and social landscapes with feline poise, adapting to situations with elegance. Her curiosity about the natural world is matched only by her deep connection to it, disappearing into the forest for hours to explore its mysteries. Beneath her mysterious exterior lies a fierce protector, fiercely defending her clan with unwavering loyalty. Dawnspire's emotional resilience, coupled with her multifaceted personality, creates a captivating and formidable presence within her clan, mirroring the intricate patterns of her tortoiseshell coat.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ likes : The Dawn's Silence: Dawnspire finds solace and tranquility during the dawn hours when the world is quiet and the first light breaks through the darkness. She appreciates the serene moments before the hustle and bustle of the day begins / Solitary Exploration: Dawnspire enjoys venturing alone into the depths of the forest, exploring its mysteries and connecting with the untamed beauty that surrounds her. The solitude allows her to recharge and find strength in the natural world / Challenges of the Shadows: Dawnspire thrives in challenging situations, whether it's a difficult hunt, a complex battle strategy, or navigating the intricacies of clan dynamics. She sees challenges as opportunities for growth and a test of her abilities.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ dislikes : Deceptive Behavior: Dawnspire has a strong distaste for deceit and dishonesty. She values authenticity and directness in her interactions, and she finds it difficult to trust those who employ cunning tactics or hidden agendas / Overreliance on Others: While fiercely loyal, Dawnspire dislikes situations where she or her clanmates become overly dependent on external assistance. She values self-reliance and prefers to face challenges with the internal strengths of her clan / Disruption of Nature: Dawnspire harbors a deep love for the natural world and dislikes anything that disrupts its balance. She is particularly disdainful of those who exploit or harm the environment for personal gain, viewing it as a violation of the harmony she holds dear.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ fears : Fear of Powerlessness: Dawnspire grapples with a deep-seated fear of being rendered powerless in critical situations. This fear is rooted in a moment from her past when, as a young apprenctce, she found herself unable to prevent a perilous situation from escalating. Witnessing the death of her best friend despite her best efforts haunted her, leaving an indelible mark on her psyche. This fear propels Dawnspire to tirelessly train and strategise, ensuring that she is always prepared to face any threat head-on. The fear of powerlessness serves as a driving force, motivating her to become a formidable warrior and protector, determined to never again feel helpless in the face of danger.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ quirks : Dawnspire possesses a subtle yet noticeable quirk of absentmindedly grooming her tail when deep in thought or contemplation. During moments of reflection or strategy planning, she automatically starts to groom the fur on her tail, creating a habitual and soothing behaviour. This quirk, while not uncommon among cats, is distinctive to Dawnspire as it often serves as an indicator of her mental state. Clanmates have come to recognise this behaviour as a sign that she is processing information or pondering a decision, and it has become an unintentional signal that she is engrossed in her thoughts. Despite its practical nature, the quirk adds a touch of charm and familiarity to Dawnspire's character within the clan.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sexuality : heterosexual for not but open to anything
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ crushing on : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mate : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ kits : none
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mother : Autumnfern
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ father : Onxystrike
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sister : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ brother : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ otherkin : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ history :
      Dawnspire's journey as an apprentice was marked by a pivotal and haunting moment that would shape the core of her characterโ€”the loss of her best friend, a fellow apprentice named Ashenpaw. The two had been inseparable; their bond formed through shared dreams of becoming formidable warriors side by side. However, during a silly dare, the unthinkable happened, and Dawnpaw found herself without a best friend. The two had decided it would be funny to attempt to find and climb the tallest tree within the clan's territory. A race. It took a while, but eventually, they found what they believed to be the right tree for this dare. The mammoth branches reached toward the sky, intertwining like the intricate threads of destiny. As they ascended, the challenge proved to be more formidable than anticipated. The higher they climbed, the more precarious the branches became. Tragically, as they neared the uppermost limbs, a weak branch snapped under Ashenpaw's weight, sending him plummeting to the ground below. Dawnpaw, paralysed with shock, witnessed the tragedy unfold before her eyes. The impact of the fall claimed Ashenpaw's life, leaving Dawnpaw shattered with grief and grappling with an overwhelming sense of powerlessness. The once-grand tree, a symbol of connection, became a haunting reminder of loss.
      Haunted by the memory of that fateful climb, Dawnspire's fear of powerlessness solidified into an unyielding determination. She vowed to master her skills, ensuring that she would never again be unable to protect those she held dear. The windswept branches of that tree now echo the solemn promise she made to herself and the memory of her fallen friend, shaping Dawnspire into the resilient and fiercely protective warrior she is today.
Last edited by Echoflame17 on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณโžโžค๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:59 am

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท ๏ผ๏ผ

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ name : Brackenapw
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” Bracken -
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” paw - name given to apprentices
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ gender : tom
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ age : 12 moons
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ rank : apprentice
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ previous ranks : kit,
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ scent : The subtle sweetness of honeysuckle mingles with the crisp, clean aroma of morning air.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ appearance : brackenpaw is... a small, sleek-furred tabby with distinctive dark stripes that run across his back and tail. His eyes are a bright, curious green, and his nose bears a small nick from an encounter with a thorn bush during his first few moons as an apprentice. Despite his small stature, Brackenpaw moves with a confident and agile grace, his tabby fur shimmering in the sunlight. His tail is always held high, reflecting his eager and enthusiastic nature.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality : Brackenpaw ... His immaturity is characterised by impulsive behaviour, a tendency to underestimate risks, and a penchant for playful banter that occasionally lacks appropriate timing. His youthful exuberance often leads him to act on instinct rather than thoughtful consideration, resulting in occasional mishaps and misjudgments. While well-intentioned, his sense of humor may sometimes be perceived as insensitive or inappropriate in serious situations. Brackenpaw's journey involves learning to balance his enthusiasm with a growing awareness of the consequences of his actions, with the hope that he'll mature into a responsible and capable warrior over time.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ likes : Exploration: Brackenpaw has an insatiable curiosity and a deep love for exploring the territories beyond his Clan's borders. Whether it's discovering new scents, investigating unexplored areas, or climbing trees to get a better view, he finds joy in the thrill of the unknown. / Training Challenges: Despite his immaturity, Brackenpaw relishes the physical and mental challenges that come with warrior training. He enjoys testing his agility, speed, and combat skills against fellow apprentices or engaging in mentor-led exercises. The adrenaline rush from overcoming obstacles fuels his desire to become a skilled and formidable warrior / Sharing Stories: Brackenpaw has a fondness for storytelling, both hearing and recounting tales. Whether gathered around the campfire or during quiet moments in the apprentice den, he loves exchanging stories of bravery, adventure, and ancient Clan history. This passion for narratives strengthens his connection with his Clanmates and helps foster a sense of unity within the community.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ dislikes :Monotonous Routine: Brackenpaw quickly grows bored and restless with repetitive tasks or training routines. He dislikes the feeling of being stuck in a predictable daily schedule and often yearns for new challenges and varied experiences to keep him engaged and excited. / Unjust Criticism: Despite his immaturity, Brackenpaw is sensitive to criticism, especially when it feels undeserved or overly harsh. While he understands the need for guidance, he dislikes feeling belittled and prefers constructive feedback that helps him learn and grow without undermining his confidence. / Being Sheltered: Brackenpaw dislikes being overly sheltered or restricted by his Clanmates, particularly when they underestimate his abilities due to his youth. He craves opportunities to prove himself and dislikes being held back solely because of his apprentice status. This desire for independence sometimes leads him to push boundaries in an attempt to demonstrate his capabilities.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ fears : Fear of Disappointing Others: Deep down, Brackenpaw harbours a fear of letting down his Clanmates and, especially, his mentor. He is driven by a strong desire to prove himself, but the thought of failing to meet the expectations of those who believe in him weighs heavily on his shoulders. This fear serves as a constant motivator for him to push harder, train more diligently, and overcome challenges, yet it also adds an element of anxiety to his journey as an apprentice.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ quirks : Paw-tapping Rhythm - When Brackenpaw is excited or filled with energy, he has a habit of rhythmically tapping his front paws on the ground. This quirky behaviour is a physical manifestation of his enthusiasm, and the tapping becomes more animated when he's particularly thrilled about something.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sexuality : heterosexual for not but open to anything
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ crushing on : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mate : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ kits : none
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mother : frostfire
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ father : tigerblaze
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sister : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ brother : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ otherkin : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ history :
      Brackenpaw's story begins in the heart of his Clan, where he was born to a pair of respected warriors. His early moons were marked by a relentless curiosity and an insatiable appetite for adventure. From a young age, he would often venture beyond the camp borders, prompting more than a few frantic searches by concerned elders. His parents, recognising the need to channel his boundless energy, were relieved when he finally became an apprentice. Brackenpaw was assigned a patient and experienced mentor who recognised the potential in the spirited young cat. However, his immaturity quickly became apparent as he threw himself headlong into training without fully grasping the nuances. As he navigates through his apprenticeship, Brackenpaw's journey is marked by moments of growth, lessons learned from mistakes, and the forging of strong bonds with his Clanmates. The challenges he faces and the relationships he builds contribute to his maturation, shaping him into a warrior who, while retaining his lively spirit, learns to channel his energy more effectively for the benefit of his Clan.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:10 am

omg.. i love dawnspire & brackenpaw
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”Œ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ”
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

โ”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ”˜
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:40 am

Just a pair of besties! <3 lil babies

Edit;; my cats have finally been posted
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:55 am

star star. wrote:
    yesss. i have leafstorm open if you want pearlwhisker to interact with someone! but also have fun with your starter c:

i feel bad for leafstorm but pearlwhisker has spoken

-- love ur kitties, echoflame. pearly girly may find a kindred spirit in brackenpaw
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†
help | RP rules| image guide | Image

๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ | ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ |๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–Š๐–“๐–๐–”๐–ž๐–Š๐–—

the introvert distribution system gave me ๐Ÿฆ”
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:53 pm

love pearlwhisker with all my heart. i get her.

edit; a friend showed me a new band and HAHA i might finally have a theme for leaf. it's so gorgeous too like. very very considering it. (if not it'd be a theme for an adult/older blazingpaw but)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
i would've already left.

โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

โ”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ”˜
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:09 pm

star star. wrote:
    edit; a friend showed me a new band and HAHA i might finally have a theme for leaf. it's so gorgeous too like. very very considering it. (if not it'd be a theme for an adult/older blazingpaw but)

I donโ€™t know who I am, but I know who Iโ€™m not ๐Ÿฅบ
I just listened to this, and itโ€™s beautiful. I really love this.

I almost feel like my cats need a theme song. Or at least Cinderpaw does for sure.
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:16 pm

it's equally both so fun and mildly frustrating finding themes for characters!! like sometimes you just know, other times you're stuck between three different songs or just can't figure out a song that could fit the character. i had sooo many for ravensight before i finally settled on the one i did - i briefly considered a fall out boy song but it's one i definitely wouldn't be able to link bc the first line has a word that is Not allowed on cs lol. it might fit cinderpaw tbh - but tbf i think some of the other songs i'd picked for raven would also work for cinder.

also i have the feeling neptune by sleeping at last might also fit emberclan in general... sorta the vibes lol

i'm working on responses for bird leaf & raven too!!! i'll get those out soon; i've gotta go to bed soon bc i have to be at work by 7am ๐Ÿ˜ญ this schedule change for my job has done very good things to me but at the same time i am not a morning person and i usually take a nap whenever i get off work lol.

++ kindlepaw ๐Ÿฅบ i love her so badly.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
i would've already left.