Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:35 am

You are very welcome! : D

I think so too, I'm excited to RP him for the first time! <333
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:38 pm

TropicalPumpkin wrote:You are very welcome! : D

I think so too, I'm excited to RP him for the first time! <333

:mrgreen:

My mom thinks the infection isn't anywhere else since I'm not super sick. I'm still worried though...One lady I sometimes work with said two people she knew, or knew of, died from tooth infections. She said the one went in and was told they needed their tooth taken out or fixed, and then died...I don't know if that person was super sick or just in pain.

Anyway! XD he'll be fun to see in play.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:10 pm

Like I would ever hack Gir with Jewel lol.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:45 pm

Hi everyone
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:44 pm

Hi again!! Sorry I keep disappearing, things got busier around Halloween and everything but I'll try to have a reply up tomorrow since I'll have more free time for that in the coming weekend. How was everyone's Halloween, btw?

@SpiritStar3 OMG! Hi again!! I hope your tooth is doing better, it can be really scary to hear stuff like that... And yeah! I'm excited to flesh out Etch's character a bit more and should have a reply up tomorrow since I'm feeling pretty tired tonight...

@KyokoKirigiri Well, Jewel could try but Gir is pretty crazy already lol XD
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:54 pm

True. It would be funny though
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:21 pm

TropicalPumpkin wrote:Hi again!! Sorry I keep disappearing, things got busier around Halloween and everything but I'll try to have a reply up tomorrow since I'll have more free time for that in the coming weekend. How was everyone's Halloween, btw?

@SpiritStar3 OMG! Hi again!! I hope your tooth is doing better, it can be really scary to hear stuff like that... And yeah! I'm excited to flesh out Etch's character a bit more and should have a reply up tomorrow since I'm feeling pretty tired tonight...

It's fine, it's fine.
Also, mine was pretty boring...We didn't even get candy this year (mom usually buys candy).

Mm mm, not doing any better...My mom also won't call any dental or health places because apparently she thinks they won't be any good...Like...just call someone please...I don't want to end up in a stinking hospital because something does end up happening if there is still an infection in there (because apparently it can go into organs and stuff)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:29 pm

Dang. Good just gave out candy like I normally do and I got a lot of trick of Treaters, we went through a bag and almost a 2nd bag of Candy.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:28 pm

We live in the countryside so there's no sidewalks...plus our driveway is pretty long.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:17 pm

@SpiritStar I'm sorry you are still having issue with your teeth! Wishing you the best and that things improve and get better! My PM's are always open if you ever need anything. <3333

KyokoKiriGiri I wouldn't be offended if Jewel tried to hack Gir, it might make for some interesting and funny antics lol xD

I'm working on a response right now, may I ask for a quick recap? I just wanna make sure I don't miss anyone or leave anyone out by mistake. :3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me