๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Full name:Caroline Rose Wrighton
Nicknames:Caro, Carrie, feel free to add
Sexuality:Demisexual- Biromantic
Birthday:May 14th (Taurus)

House:Hufflepuff
Year:Seventh
Wand: Ash wood with a Dragon heartstring 11 and a half inches long.
Blood status:Pure-blood
Patronus: Otter
Pet:Male brown tabby named Teddy

Appearance:Caroline is about 5'8 and has long dark brown hair and eyes. She usually has a well-put-together appearance. Out of her school uniform Caroline chooses to dress in an academia clothing style. She has a love of sweaters and button-downs as well as blazers. Although when she's hanging out with close friends or by herself she'll dress more casually.

Personality:Caro when you first meet her has the appearance of a serious hard-working student. She certainly is no doubt about it she works hard for her high grades and has a lot of determination when it comes to her academics and interests. She can be rather reserved and is not super open to outsiders. She can be a bit of a workaholic and can forget to take care of herself. However, as soon as you get to know her you'll realize what a passionate and caring woman she is. She is a very loyal friend and is willing to help them out no matter the situation, and she is very good at sitting and listening whenever her friends have a problem. If there is ever a conflict in her friend group Caroline works as the mediator to try and work things out. Due to her willingness to help her friends she often won't talk about her own issues since she doesn't want to add to her friend's troubles. She'll often bottle things up or choose to deal with her problems with as little outside help as possible. Just because Caroline has a friendly disposition does not mean she won't stand up for herself or her friends. Even though she comes from a wealthy family Caro is actually quite humble and prefers not to show off her wealth. The only time she ever flaunts it is whenever she goes out to buy books. She is also quite generous and is pretty willing to lend people cash, which some have taken advantage of in the past. Caroline is one of the most loyal people you'll meet and tries to be the glue of her friend group.

History:Caroline originally was born in Australia, as the youngest of three. When she was ten her family moved to England because her father got promoted. Her parents were very loving and attentive toward her and her siblings. Since both of them were doctors and worked a lot, they were not around a lot of the time. Her parents still put a lot of pressure on Caroline and her siblings to do well in school as they wanted them to be successful. Even though Caroline's parents weren't around a lot she wasn't lonely in fact she and her older brother and sister formed a close bond. Caro learned how to play the violin with her older sister and they have both won some awards. Caroline even found a love of gardening by doing it with her older brother and keeps a small collection of houseplants in her dorm room. Caroline's favorite hobby by far is reading. Ever since she was a young girl Caroline has been a voracious reader, anything she could get her hands on she would read and nothing is better in her opinion than curling up with a good book and a cup of tea.

Funfacts:
-Is a big horror fan and loves to consume all sorts of horror media
-She has a subtle Australian accent, whenever she experiences strong emotions it becomes more apparent.
-She has a journal she'll write her thoughts and feelings, she keeps it well guarded and has no plans to show it to anyone not even her close friends.
-Her favorite class is a tie between Herbology and Transfiguration
fc-Pheobe Tonkin vc-Pheobe Tonkin
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:19 pm

accepted! iโ€™m going to add her tomorrow to the front page bc im not at home currently lol

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:12 am

Iโ€™m a bit busy, Iโ€™ll try to respond asap
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แดฎแดธแตแดฑ » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:46 am

-
Last edited by แดฎแดธแตแดฑ on Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
hey! i'm blue, and i am very introverted hah,
i'm trying to get back into writing so the role
playing side of the site has been my homeโ™ฅ

credit
i love horror, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and- muc
h to my disappointment, a good ol' romance.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ!
my rps: x / x โ™š storage: x
linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ!
แดฎแดธแตแดฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แดฎแดธแตแดฑ » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:47 am

-
Last edited by แดฎแดธแตแดฑ on Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ
hey! i'm blue, and i am very introverted hah,
i'm trying to get back into writing so the role
playing side of the site has been my homeโ™ฅ

credit
i love horror, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and- muc
h to my disappointment, a good ol' romance.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ!
my rps: x / x โ™š storage: x
linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ!
แดฎแดธแตแดฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ariana Iris Granger-Weasley (Info & Relationships)

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:13 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€. [ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‡๐™Ž ] โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

-
    info
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

[ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ You don't have to say you're mine โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Name: Ariana Iris Granger-Weasley (Aria, Ari)
Age, Year & House: 15 || Year Five || Gryffindor
Patronus & Boggart: Whale || Basilisk
Birthday: Twenty-eighth of August
Gender and Pronouns: Female, she/her
Fact: Ariana is Rose Granger-Weasley's daughter.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ I'd walk through fire for you โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ]
[ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœจ ๐ŸŒป โœจ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Ariana is very smart and clever, like her mother and grandmother, but she doesn't care about school or
homework that much. She's as sweet as sugar and her mother chose Iris as her middle name because, in Greek
mythology Iris is the goddess of rainbows. Ariana's mother always told her that she was "the rainbow in other's
lives". Ariana enjoys painting, writing and pretty much anything that lets her use her hands. Ariana is also good
at origami. At home, she has a whole box of her origami creations! Ariana's biggest wish is a black ferret,
because last year she saw one at the Diagon Alley pet shop and she's sure it still hasn't been sold. Her mother
has already bought it for her but is going to send it at Christmas via train since Ariana doesn't want to come
home yet. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Just let me adore you โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ]
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
[ โ”€ Like it's the only thing I'll ever do โ”€ ]
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:45 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ
    andrew yang โ”€โ”€ loves to be called drew by close friends โ”€โ”€ cismale, using he/him
    pronouns โ”€โ”€ bisexual biromantic, open about it. with a masculine lean.โ”€โ”€ five fo
    ot seven,, roughly around 170cm. โ”€โ”€ seventeenn years old, born on october 4th. h
    e's a libra. โ”€โ”€ love language is acts of service and physical touch. drew adores help
    ing the people he loves, even if it's something simple like tying their shoe or helpin
    g them carry something to the door. he also shows his love by the little things,, like
    linking pinkies or putting his leg on someone's thigh. he also likes to receive love th
    at way, receive love by cuddling. โ”€โ”€ smells of pine and raspberries, with hints of m
    arshmallows and cold snow. he has a very cold smell, but it's almost welcoming and
    fun, like snow in the winter. โ”€โ”€ very ambitious. it's hard to stop drew when he gets
    started, especially when he's so determined to get something done, or so determine
    d to get someone to love him back. he works extremely hard to get what he wants,,
    and he almost overworks himself with how hard he can push himself. often overwor
    king himself physically and mentally, he is extremely determined. โ”€โ”€ a flat out deli
    nquent. often vandalizing or doing exactly what he was told not to do, he sometime
    s goes as far as breaking the law. he's extremely mischievous and often likes to play
    around. he loves to get his blood rushing, his heart racing and everything that gets h
    im scared or gives him an adrenaline rush. he's an adrenaline junky. โ”€โ”€ drew tries hi
    s best to be as understanding as possible. often trying to put himself in other's shoes
    to understand their situation and their emotions, he doesn't jump to conclusions. wh
    ile he does have bias, he often tries not to, and he tries to understand everyone, ev
    en when he wants to immediately take his loved one's side. but there is one person h
    e will defend no matter what- his lover. even when his lover is wrong, he tries to def
    end them and try to make the other party understand their situation and their motive
    s as well. he'd do anything for them. โ”€โ”€ despite being understanding, he can be quite
    manipulative. he knows how to coat his words with honey and sugar, often appealing t
    o them as much as possible with their wants and their needs. he also has the tendency
    to gaslight - while he doesn't do it often, he knows what to do and how to mess with p
    eople's heads. if he really needed, he could do it. but he doesn't do it often anymore..
    โ”€ drew's heart is on his sleeve - he doesn't like to hide his emotions unless it's the rom
    antic ones. when he's upset, he often will express it. same with joy, frustration, anyth
    ing.. he doesn't think a poker face will help him feel better when he's in obvious need
    of help. though while he is obvious about his emotions, romantic feelings are complet
    ely opposite. he feels embarrassed and often insecure when he has to deal with roma
    ntic attraction - often scared of rejection and the fear of being vulnerable with some
    one who doesn't feel the same way. often it takes the other party to fess up or for him
    to grow a pair for it to work out. โ”€ very sweet, just like cotton candy. he likes to be th
    ere for people, he likes to be a friend to people. he doesn't always love being nice to p
    eople, often struggling to be nice to those that hurt him, but he will do it if needed....
    โ”€ though, there is one thing he won't tolerate - he won't accept people hurting those h
    e loves. especially if it's someone he's extremely close to or biased to. he hates them b
    eing hurt, and hates them being scared, and will fight for them. he packs a mean punch
    ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ โ”€ !
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:51 am

โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
    -- slytherin, also a keeper in quidditch!
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:17 am

bump
lush

My pets