from the woods > d & f > closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: from the woods > d & f > o & a

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:41 pm

🍬 🍧| i agree. and might as well. as i've been reading the other posts
and keeping up. i've noticed that maybe having a small buffer
between two brothers with different views; might help to an
extent plus i have brothers and they are nuts o.O luckily i'm the
oldest, but i'm pretty sure most boys get into fist fights with their
brothers right?
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β‹†β‹…βœ¦β‹…β‹† ────────────┐
======call me vi, if you want ^^
=====she/her pronouns please c:
===rough twenties - gemini in zodiac.
====aspiring author - creative writer.
└──────────── β‹†β‹…βœ¦β‹…β‹† β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜…: *.β˜ͺ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ───────┐
====character storage/plot corner
==current multi player role-plays: x x
===current 1x1 role-plays: x x x x x
===-favorite characters: x x x x x
└─────── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜…: *.β˜ͺ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β‰ͺβ‰«Β°βœΊΒ°β‰ͺ ≫ ───────────────────┐
naturally friendly - friends?
anime/manga addict.
supernatural/fantasy inspired.
looking for role-plays | multi & 1x1's - invite?
add me here on cs or discord "the viking goddess#8141"
wip!!

└─────────────────── β‰ͺβ‰«Β°βœΊΒ°β‰ͺ ≫ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .watermelon. » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:56 am

❀admin

just peeked in, congrats on the good news guys! i hope all continues to go well!

On another note, would anyone like to establish relationships, positive or negative, with my muse? I also had this really good idea, if anyone's interested, where my muse has this really slow romance build-up with someone and the relationship ends up getting cut off really dramatically and suddenly by a disagreement.
KinG#5872
.watermelon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™žπ”±π”₯𝔒 𝔯𝔬𝔀𝔲𝔒

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:27 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
==β™ž|name: jax arthur marco mcintosh.
==β™ž|nickname: jax - marc(o).
==β™ž|gender: male.
==β™ž|age: twenty seven.
==β™ž|dob: august 20th.
==β™ž|zodiac: leo.
==β™ž|orientation: heterosexual.
==β™ž|species: werewolf.
==β™ž|rank: rogue.
==β™ž|face claim: travis fimmel.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
==β™ž|human appearance: he has bright blue eyes, that match the sky without
==any kind of blemish within them. his hair is a light brown color, almost
==blonde looking. his skin tone is a medium tan color, as if a higher being
==kissed his skin. he has a chiseled jawline, leading into a strong neck,
==then a muscular body. he stands 6'6 in height and weighs about 156.7
==lbs.
==β™ž|wolf appearance: unlike his human form, his eyes as a wolf are dark brown,
==almost black looking. his pelt, is a dark brown color, with hints of red mixed
==throughout the pelt. he stands taller than many other wolves, though
==it doesn't look as strong, but looks can be deceiving. his has one black sock
==on his left hind leg, and one on his right foreleg. with a black tip on his tail.
==β™ž|weapons: couple of daggers on his person, a two handed long sword, and
==a bow his mother's father owned.
==β™ž|+traits: strong willed - protective - truthful and honest.
==β™ž|-traits: can get rather stubborn at times - reacts before he thinks.
==β™ž|+likes: riding horses - hunting - fishing - being a lone; sometimes.
==β™ž|-dislikes: dishonesty, broken acts of honor and trust - losing those he deeply
==cares about.
==β™ž|fears: losing those he loves to something tragic - not being able be someone;
==to make another proud of who he is - death.
==β™ž|family: he doesn't have any, that he knows of.
==β™ž|crush: tbd, those he is a flirt; be careful.
==β™ž|other: no other things.

==β™ž|personality: luka is a very well rounded guy, living and battling ptsd. though he keeps that secret to himself. he cares for others, like he would if they were in a team of his. he is very abrasive at times, but tries to keep calm. when his ptsd kicks in, he changes from luka to nik cause his rage is awful with it. he tends to help the meta-humans when they need it; mainly for weapons and to help train them. he is physically a pleasing guy, but when you make him upset; stand clear. he is truly upset about 'the darkness' and wants to do everything he can to clear his home world. he is a killer at heart, so please try to understand him a little more, than his attitude. if you get to know him, he turned into a sweet guy. rather than being angry and a brute all the time, he is actually calm and relaxed. he is very protective, and doesn't allow others to take whats 'his'.

|relationships|

β™žpositive | πŸ’’negative | ☯neutral | πŸ’romantic interest | πŸ’—romantic involvement | πŸ’Žfamily
tarner eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
arlo eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
sersha eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
ivor archibald [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
svala holt [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
damien drake [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
freyja payne [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
ronan fenn [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
bennet fenn [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
avalon smith [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
caine mallory [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
moriah o'malley [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
aaliyah rolfe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
ramses prescott [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
seraphina wilde [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.

@watermelon - i have my master at arms open, and my cordovia open.
though she's probably going to be running into her siblings soon. currently
making my other character. you can have a pick of the two if you want?
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™šπ”±π”₯𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰 π”žπ”―π” π”₯π”’π”―βž³

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:13 am

==β™š|name: princess charlotte atlas arro fenn.
==β™š|nickname: atlas or arro normally - charlotte by others.
==β™š|gender: female.
==β™š|age: twenty six.
==β™š|dob: december 25th .
==β™š|zodiac: capricorn.
==β™š|orientation: straight.
==β™š|species: human.
==β™š|rank: princess.
==β™š|human appearance: her eyes are a dark brown color, almost
==black looking, with a silver lining around her pupil - her skin tone is a light
==golden tan color, with a honey glow to it - she stand about 5'4 in height and
==weighs about 127.8 lbs - she has a slender body structure with hints of
==slight muscular definition to her slender form.
==β™š|weapons: she is rather handy with a bow and a few arrows.
==β™š|+traits: very intelligent - has a big heart - always tries to plan ahead.
==β™š|-traits: has slight anger issues - sometimes doesn't think - very
==manipulative.
==β™š|+likes: reading - playing singing and archery - when others show
==respect and trust - truthfulness - anything sweet and cute.
==β™š|-dislikes: those who start conflict - studying - liars - when others argue
==with her over something trivial or her actions.
==β™š|fears: snakes - not being able to do archery - hurting and losing
==those she loves - and death; and not necessarily her's either.
==β™š|family: father - markin fenn.
==brother(s) - ronan mykhal fenn, bennet orwen fenn.
==β™š|crush: tbd; impress her really.
==β™š|other: she has a pure white stallion named eros, also a dappled grey mare
==named honey, and finally she has a tibetan mastiff named duke lion-heart.

==β™š|personality: atlas is a different princess, than most. she loves being out in the woods, or forest, riding eros, hunting and fishing. she absolutely enjoys archery, and it well-known for it among some of her people. she does keep to herself, when she needs to. she goes around helping others, like her elder brother does. she tends to act without thinking at times, and is very stubborn. she hates it when other argue or even with her. she finds it very troubling in fact. she is very intelligent, some would say beyond her years too. she can be manipulative, only when she needs to be. she does love her brothers, and will gladly give her life for them, if it came to that. she is very protective over the children that run the streets and her family and friends. she does get hot headed, only when someone has pushed her buttons though. she always has a line drawn, so be careful. depending on where you fall, that line might be good or bad, in your case. and finally, she's rather shy when it comes to being in love. or the fact of love. she's still naive in it.

β™š|relationships|β™š

β™špositive | πŸ’’negative | ☯neutral | πŸ’romantic interest | πŸ’—romantic involvement | πŸ’Žfamily
tarner eathe [☯] - she's heard little things here and there about him, though she doesn't truly know him. so her emotions are neutral towards him.
arlo eathe [☯] - she's heard little things here and there about him, though she doesn't truly know him. so her emotions are neutral towards him.
sersha eathe [☯] - she's heard little things here and there about her, though she doesn't truly know her. so her emotions are neutral towards her.
cordovia veronica eathe [☯] - she's heard little things here and there about her, though she doesn't truly know her. so her emotions are neutral towards her.
ivor archibald [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
svala holt [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
damien drake [β™šβ˜―] - the captain of the guard, someone she knows little of. though has seen him here and there. she has heard things, here and there from ronan or bennet. listening to them talk or squabble over anything. she has watched him from a distance. unbeknownst to her emotional infractions, she might come to like him. or become good friends with him, though she'd have to truly learn how to refrain from sneaking out to practice her skills.
freyja payne [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ronan fenn [πŸ’Žβ™š] - she cares for her brother, much like anyone else would. though if you asked her, she'd practically put him on a pedestal with how well she talks of him. she loves her brother, and will do anything he asks of her. they have had their ups and downs, but nothing to sever the bond that they have. she may be reckless at times, but she knows he'll always be there.
bennet fenn [πŸ’Žβ™š] - much like their older sibling, atlas cares for bennet as well. though she wouldn't hold him where ronan is. she does keep that much to herself around him. though they have gotten into trouble together, she doesn't much mind it. she loves drinking, and helping her brother out. she'll run to him first, if ever she needs help getting out of trouble.
avalon smith [β˜―β™š] - she puts a lot of trust into the master of horse. keeping her beautiful stallion and mare in wonderful care, as she has. she loves talking to avalon, and will always offer for her to take a ride with her. even if there is nothing to do. she wants to further a good friendship with her, even if its different than most.
caine mallory [β˜―β™šπŸ’] - she has a well-rounded relationship with caine, because of duke lion-heart. she loves that he cares for her beautiful boy. she does though, feel some kind of emotion welling up in her chest, when she is around him. though has not acted on it, being shy when it comes to emotions or love. she trusts him, with the life of duke lion-heart; which would be broken if anything ever happened to him on caine's watch. she loves that he takes care of her beautiful boy, whenever she is gone for a long time. and she loves having a good relationship with him, even if she is slightly starting to get feelings for him.
moriah o'malley [β˜―β™š] - unlike most of the maids, moriah has stuck out to her. she is rather sweet with compassion that flows like the ocean. though at times the girl can be shy, she's out-spoken and it's caught atlas's attention more than once. if she were able to give the girl a different job, she would. atlas would also like to further their relationship, from just an authoritative/subordinate one to a good friendship, no matter their status.
aaliyah rolfe [☯] - wip.
ramses prescott [☯] - though she has no need for a bird, at the current time; she is in awe of how they can command the avian nature. she loves to watch them flying around, and doing the things they are told. not having been around, ramses much, she still finds good nature in him. and it calms her.
seraphina wilde [☯] - wip.
nikolias henry bentham [☯] - wip.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Thu May 06, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Mon May 03, 2021 9:46 am

@the viking goddess atlas and jax are accepted and they've both been added to the front page! c:

@everyone i hope everyone is doing well! i have now closed the fenn and eathe sibling ranks, but if anyone would like to join or add a character in later on and has an idea about how their character might fit into either family, please reach out so we can discuss it!

also, i'm (very slowly) updating my characters' relationship posts, so if anyone has any thoughts or sees something they don't like in either post, please don't hesitate to reach out!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue May 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Ava's relationships are also updated! I'm not sure what's happening with the code though, so please forgive that.

P.s. if anyone who's really good at coding maybe knows what happened? And could give me a heads up? That might be cool? It literally looked perfect in the preview, but was all messed up when I submitted it.
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue May 04, 2021 4:24 pm

@scarlet unfortunately the preview is wider than the actual post :( it's usually just trial and error to size things right in my experience

also, if anyone wants to talk relations with damien, feel free to pm me! i'll probably shoot a few out myself soon.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Wed May 05, 2021 4:37 pm

@scarlet yes, i second montmorency's response in regards to your coding woes! it can be majorly frustrating, but it does tend to be a matter of trial and erroring different line lengths until you find one that works! i find that the best approach for me is to take whatever just barely fits into the preview and then shorten the line length by a few words at a time until it works! once you get one line to fit, you can kind of gauge the rest by it, too!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Wed May 05, 2021 7:07 pm

@montmorency, @zhelaniye-- thanks for the tips!
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu May 13, 2021 11:31 am

Coding issues is exactly why Sersha doesn't have her relationship table up yet, sadly. I haven't found the time to put it together properly, it's extremely irritating that the post doesn't match the preview. That being said, I plan to post again in the next couple of days as that's when my schedule opens up again. ^^ Just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about this.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me