MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:32 pm

кσι wrote:
    Hey guys c:
    So: I received a PM from someone a little bit ago asking if the clan they're making could be a neighboring clan to Dawnclan.
    I’m planning on making a warrior cats roleplay. It will be about a newly formed clan trying to settle into their new life. Would you like that clan to be neighbors with DawnClan? I think it would be a good way to create drama and tension in both roleplays.

My clan has only been around for 6 moons, and hasn’t started scenting their borders yet. A patrol can start making rounds, only to discover the scent of another clan very close to their border. Your clan wouldn’t have known about them because of the lack of scent markings and their relatively recent founding. It could start with one of our clans sending scouts to access the other clan. Once relations have been established, we can make a thread for clan gatherings?

I think it sounds pretty interesting, especially since I don't think it's been done on CS before. What do you guys think??

I really like this idea! ^^
I have been in a joint roplay before,here it was owned by the same person though, but it was still lots of fun! <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:52 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:I really like this idea! ^^
I have been in a joint roplay before,here it was owned by the same person though, but it was still lots of fun! <3

Ahh that's so cool. I'd love to do something like that for this clan, I think it would be good to add something more interesting to the whole thing c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 pm

кσι wrote:
    Hey guys c:
    So: I received a PM from someone a little bit ago asking if the clan they're making could be a neighboring clan to Dawnclan.
    I’m planning on making a warrior cats roleplay. It will be about a newly formed clan trying to settle into their new life. Would you like that clan to be neighbors with DawnClan? I think it would be a good way to create drama and tension in both roleplays.

My clan has only been around for 6 moons, and hasn’t started scenting their borders yet. A patrol can start making rounds, only to discover the scent of another clan very close to their border. Your clan wouldn’t have known about them because of the lack of scent markings and their relatively recent founding. It could start with one of our clans sending scouts to access the other clan. Once relations have been established, we can make a thread for clan gatherings?

I think it sounds pretty interesting, especially since I don't think it's been done on CS before. What do you guys think??

All I'm thinking is.

YES
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Mune ☽ wrote:
кσι wrote:
    Hey guys c:

All I'm thinking is.

YES

Everybody seems pretty on board with the idea, so I'll let the owner of the other rp know we love the idea c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Name↠ Mixmoon
      Age↠ 27 Moons
      Breed↠ Blue Tortoiseshell
      Rank↠ Medicine Cat
      Desired rank↠ Reached
      Gender↠ She-Cat
      Sexuality↠ Heterosexual
      Apprentice↠ Open

Sire↠ Deceased
      Dam↠ Deceased
      Kin↠ Deceased
      Children↠ N/A

Crush↠ N/A
      Mate↠ N/A

Clan↠ Open
      Past Clans↠ N/A

Scent↠ Banana
      Birthdate↠ 8th October
      Zodiac↠ Libra
                        Personality↠ Kind, caring. Never lets a clanmate down and always tries her hardest to let them survive. She's always calm and knows how to make other's calm. If you ever feel pressured she's like a counsellor. Be open to her, she's always open to help.
                        History↠ As a a kit Mixmoon was so helpful. She never bothered anyone unless they wanted her company. She loved to go into the medicine den. She learnt almost half of the herbs as a kit. Always looking at injured warriors, at one point she was allowed to apply cobwebs to a scratch. She found it so enjoyable that she wanted to become a medicine cat!

Likes↠ Helping others, Smiles, Manners, Organisation
                        Dislikes↠ Messes, Greencough, Whitecough, Pain
                        Strengths↠ Calmness, Kindness, Has a good bond with StarClan
                        Weaknesses↠ Terrible Sicknesses, Overprotective mothers
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:22 pm

кσι wrote:
    Mixmoon is accepted ^^

( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Sorry I didnt reply for a bit! I was quite busy! (Man you guys roplay fast. cx) I just got a post up though! <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:08 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:Sorry I didnt reply for a bit! I was quite busy! (Man you guys roplay fast. cx) I just got a post up though! <3

Ahhh! It's okay, we just like things to roll on.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me