πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby papayas6 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 am

papayas6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby papayas6 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 am

Do Lightpaw and Oakpaw have mentors?
papayas6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Silverstorm
None
21 moons
Female
Warrior
Achieved (Queen?)
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush: Taken
Mate: Seawing
Kits: None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother: Not worth mentioning
Father:Not worth mentioning
Other Kin: None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description: A beautiful silver tabby with her belly, face mask,paws and tail tip all white, her eyes are blue (right eye) and green. (left eye) So she basically looks like a Silverstream with a blue and green eye.

Personality: A calm and smart cat who can be as silent as a mouse when she needs to be, because of that she is an excellent hunter and ambush fighter, all tho she isn't exactly what you'd call a fast cat, or a social butterfly.

History: A few moons before she had joind emberclan, she had a dream of her dead mate (Blackfur), he had been killed a few sunrises before by Stoneheart, but everyone thought it was only a monster since he had been killed on a thunderpath, but if you look closely you could she scratch marks. Anyways, the dream was her and him in a place that looked like emberclan territory, he said Beware of one of the cats in your clan because soon all of them will be under his command, you will then be accused of something you didn't do, but that is an argument you will loose, then you must leave your clan with no delay, you must choose another clan, choose as you may. " She woke up with shock in the middle of the night and saw the moonlight shine on Stoneheart, then was quickly covered by the clouds. In the next few sunrises, while she was out hunting she saw that Birchpelt(deputy at the time) was killed in a patch of strong smelling herbs, so she couldn't smell what (or who)killed him. She decided to bring the body over to the clan, without realizing that she stepped on the blood of Birchpelt. At the clan all the evidence pointed to her that she had killed the deputy, they thought she did it because she wanted to be deputy. She blamed it on Stoneheart but no one believed her. She ran out of her clan as fast as she could and the last thing she saw there was Stoneheart's face grinning, looking right at her. She doesn't know this but Stoneheart became deputy right after she left and Stoneheart became Stonestar when he killed the the leader (Palestar) on her last life, and slowly after that the clan fell apart.

Other: Her theme song is " let you get away with murder ", her sent is lilac and if someone is reading this 50 pages after then is the history too dramatic?
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Last edited by The Pigeon on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Ahh! I'll get to that right away.
Ive been gone 95% of today.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemesis. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 am

Eros
Future Name Owlfrost {If joins Clan}
Current rank : Loner
Desired rank -
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush : None / Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother : Unknown {Assumed Dead}
Father Unknown {Assumed Dead}
Other Kin Unknown/None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
A granite coloured fur coats the tom, thick and unscathed by claws. His vivid amber eyes are a
prominent feature of his, along with his protuberant whiskers. His tail is medium length, but
extends down to brush the floor as the tom walks.
Personality
Eros is a reserved tom, most often staying in the background of significant events, observing
the situation carefully. What he lacks in strength and hunting, he makes up with his noteworthy
intellect and wits.
History
An unfortunate life this tom has had so far ; he has never known his ancestry as he was sadly
abandoned, solitary in the abyss. This was however until an older she-cat, found this tom as
the moon overshadowed the forests. At the brink of starvation, the tom pleaded for some food,
and so did the she-cat offer him some. From that day, she taught him the ways of the forest, how
to survive, how to be strong and how to be strategic.
Last edited by nemesis. on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 10.20.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 10.20.44 AM.png (73.33 KiB) Viewed 82 times

❝I find peace in your violence.❞
Eclipse
Future Name ~
Age 31 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank rouge
Desired rank ~
Crush N/A
Mate TBD
Kits N/A
Mother Blaze
Father Adder
Other Kin brothers, Thorn and Blade.
Description
Personality
Confident, stubborn, strong, prefers being alone rather then being around other cats. Sly and clever, smart, quick.
History
Was of BloodClan, until there leader, Scourge, was killed. Then BloodClan dispersed into their own groups and set out to restore BloodClan to it's former glory. Her mother, Blaze, had not wanted to take part while she was carrying kits. She had told Eclipse's father after she had kitted and the kits were old enough she would return. Her brothers, returned with her mother, she had done the same. Eclipse ran away after failing her BloodClan assessment into adulthood, she did not want to be shunned. At first it was hard adjusting to rouge life, but she has learned. She still has her collar, for, no cat has ever been able to take it off, and she takes pride in her family.
Other
THEME SONG: Silence
Credit to Neko-longtail for lineart
Last edited by eat kids on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 am

mr bushido
Could you post your characters on separate posts c:

Other than that everyone's accepted and i'll edit the front in just a bit,
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am

Is Crowscar accepted?

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

Crowscar was accepted and added to the allegiance, as well as assigned a mate. c:
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby nemesis. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 am

Russetstorm
Future Name : -
Current rank : Warrior
Desired rank : Deputy
Crush : Open
Mate TBD
Kits : None
Mother : Flowerstream (deceased)
Father : Sageheart (deceased)
Other Kin : Unknown
Description
Her thick, but medium length, fur is coloured with a mixture of browns; umber, cedar and pecan,
however she does have a white underbelly and this whiteness extends up to her face. Similar to
the colour of her fur, her eyes are the colour of hickory.
Personality
Cunning, resourceful, strategic, are some of the words to describe the wintry and distant she-cat.
Usually she tends to stay out of people's way, but does anything to achieve her own goals.
History
From the day she saw her parents die from the claws of an outsider was the day she became
distant and cold. She sworn to herself she will find the murderer. Normal clan life persisted
after that.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me