CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Lmao you're all good!
(ashsdhfg I totally didn't realise what time it was thank you! It's also 1 am in my timezone, my sleep schedule is just bonkers)
In other news - I might not be as active in the next two days; I'm subletting an apartment to a friend and I have to go get everything ready (and help her move in lol. Also we are wearing masks and being safe! gonna be interesting staying 6 feet away while moving furniture but we'll make it work lmao)
I will probably be able to get a few posts in though, but some may be on mobile so formatting might be a little wonky c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:12 pm

General Information
Full name: Draco Equum-magno
Nicknames: N/A
Gender/Pronouns: he/him
Birthday: April 3, 2001
Sexuality: Gay

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Paintball gun with celestial bronze ammo
Godly Parent: Pan, not really his dad, but sort of his child
Claimed?: no
Cabin: he sleeps in the stables
Powers: control over wild plants, superhuman speed
Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Physical Description
(general physical traits go here! clothing style. etc.)
Draco is a very tall centaur his horse half standing at 18.3 hands (six' 1/4") and his human half making him 8' 1/4" tall. Draco being a Clydesdale centaur is muscular, but not overly so to compromise his speed.

He has medium length black hair that is always tied back in either a bun or a ponytail, a black horse coat, and sky blue eyes. His skin is dark being of Egyptian descent, but he has vitilgo making him burn quite easily. The vitilgo is concentrated around his neck, shoulders, arms, legs, and leaves his horse half with the marking called a blanket.

He has 18 horseshoe tattoos (4 inches tall/wide) in columns on his forearm to show his 18 years of being a Texan party pony.

Draco wears a black croptop with the word Stud written on it, and a medicine bag designed to fit his horse half in case someone gets hurt. He wears horse shoes to prevent his hooves from slipping when he's training and gives him more traction.

Personality & Background
Draco is a very happy person and wants to help. He doesn't really talk unless talked to first and is an introvert, but once you befriend him he is loyal to a fault and will do anything to protect anyone he deems an ally.
Draco is a bit depressed because he lost his whole herd in a battle in London that he was allowed to fight in, so he feels very guilty about being unable to save them.
Likes: Horses, nature, fruits, Satyrs (he gets along great with them), pranks
Dislikes: fireworks, London, pigeons
Fears: Birds, Fireworks, small spaces he'll get stuck in, so most Cabins, the Big House
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty

Personal Relationships
Chiron: Chiron is his older cousin, but Draco doesn't know him very well.
Chiron is literally the only person he sort of knows at Camp.

Anything Else Draco is vegetarian and lactose intolerant. He'll eat cheese and other milk products (not cow milk), but he only eats fruits and veggies because he's a centaur and his teeth isn't made for meat. He has premission to be the offical trainer for the camp and is excited to follow in his cousin's footsteps.
Pan was the God of the wild, so Draco claims Pan as his late Godly parent
Last edited by FerretMonarch on Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:14 pm

^^Dragon big horse looks dope!

@WitchHazel- That's cool!
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:16 pm

@Takara I had to make his last name that cause Greek mythology isn't exactly subtle, so why would he be?

And besides he really is a big boy
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:17 pm

I am having so much fun watching and reading some of the interactions around here lol
Super excited to see the new characters in action!

I'll be getting a post up soon!
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indigo' » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:22 pm

Y’all’s time zones make so much sense now, I’m pretty sure everyone is ahead of me because you're all on way earlier in the morning and off way earlier at night lmao

Also not to drag the topic back to music (even though that’s exactly what I’m doing) but Snow by Ricky Montgomery is a good theme song for this entire rp
if only i could keep you in my pocket
to give me some diagnosis of why i'm so hollow
please give me instructions, i promise i'll follow
i tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow
but doesn't that mean that the tour's gonna sell, though?
i try to explain the good faith that's been wasted
but after an hour, it sounds like complaining
wait, don't go away, can i lie here forever?
you say that i'm better, why don't i feel better?
the universe works in mysterious ways
but i'm starting to think it ain't working for me
doctor, should i be good, should i be good this year?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:24 pm

I am absolutely rolling over Bighorse Mcbighorse (aka Draco's) godly parent

(Im tired like really tired and im blaming that and not the fact that I laugh at my own horrible jokes)
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:30 pm

@Superocelot02 - accepted!
The fact that he has a shirt that says 'Stud' XD beautiful

@MacawWildGirl - sounds good! I'm honestly having so much fun with the character interactions asdfhfh
Also getting to play out Vivienne's unfamiliarity with basic mortal things is making me laugh smh

@indigo.rain - I'm on EST but my sleep schedule is just... a mess lmao
Sometimes my body just has me stay up all night for no reason? Even though I technically take sleep medication lmao
DUDE that's a good song!! And yessss
There's also one particular Taylor Swift song on the newest album that fits quite well... yes, Taylor Swift is my guilty pleasure artist, ya caught me
I like mostly just her old stuff, but Evermore is just a great album (though if anyone goes to listen to it, be warned that there is some language use)

Also just a general announcement, a few more cabins have been/will be constructed! The Thanatos cabin being one of them. The other is an honorary cabin dedicated to the late god Pan, where any wild animals, satyrs, nymphs, centaurs, ect. are welcome to stay if the need arises. (i.e. if it's too cold to live in the woods because a snow goddess was petty and decided to freeze your trees) c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:40 pm

oooo I like what I see--
I just came back to this thread after a YT rabbit hole of finding songs that would suit Nicholas, which arose when I discovered the link to Bourbon Street on his form was broken (it's since been fixed, so if any of y'all are interested definitely give it a listen)

@Superocelot I gotta agree with Witch about the t-shirt; that's my kind of humor lmao. he looks awesome

@MacawWildGirl no rush on your post! I may or may not have one more up tonight, but I won't make a promise on that (my schedule is wack)

@indigo.rain ditto with Witch, I am also EST but my sleep schedule got zonked during quarantine. I'm a bit of a night owl anyway, but I work morning shifts usually and tend not to get as much sleep as I ought to lol
I plan on giving the song a listen here in a little bit, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!
bruh this song is like,, wow. I don't think you could've found a better song, it's incredibly fitting

There's a lot of characters coming in and plenty of interactions starting up, and I've got half a mind to actually send Aiden on the quest. I feel like it would be a good push for his character to get him out of his comfort zone, but I'm not sure how I'd go about doing it. Regardless of whether I do or not, I'm still planning to add at least one more charrie to the thread
Last edited by Kveykva on Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:42 pm

@Witch and Kvey thank you both and I'm glad my humor wasn't lost

@everyone Draco is headed to the medical tent if you want to interact with him