Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:07 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other
[/quote
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
As you can
tell, I am obsessed
with Deadpool.
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 am

Tenturo wrote:
Tenturo wrote:
Tenturo wrote:

hello, i'm tenturo! welcome to my 1x1 search!
    About Me: i am a teenage female living the central time zone (CST). i am on here pretty much every day, usually for multiple hours (since i dont really have anything to do with my life) i try to post 3-4 or more sentences, but this may vary depending on my muse and what i'm given to work with. i am perfectly accepting (and part of) the LGBTQ+ community. i am fine playing either gender with no issues, and any match of mxm, mxf, or fxf. i dont typically do mxm so i'm still adjusting, but im getting better. i consider myself a semi-lit to lit rp'er, again, it all depends on my muse and what i'm given to work with.
    What I Want From You i would appreciate if you reply at least once per day, and if you will be unavailable for more than 24 hours, do PM me to let me know. i'd also prefer that you mirror post length, or do at least 3-4 sentences per post, and add bits of drama and such to keep things interesting! you dont have to do a mxm or fxf rp if thats not your thing! mxf is perfectly fine by me, and you are free to choose the gender you prefer.

??? Possible Group RP or One x One ???
    »»»The Thinning»»» based off the youtube red movie, i'm obsessed with this theme/plotline and would love to develop a group RP or a Multi-Character one x one based off of this!

Human Based:
    • fxf romance-esque (its been so long)
    • post-apocalyptic
    • other dimensions»
    • open to ideas here!!
    • anything Medieval
    • Royalty???
    • School-based (these tend to get old pretty fast for me, but oh well)
    • experimentation ??!? (will have a plot/theme down farther)*

Humanoid Based:
    • vampire x human
    • werewolf x human
    • centaurs???
    • avian-humans?? (maximum ride - ish)
    • shifters

Animal Based:
    • wolves
    • stray dogs»
    • equines!
    • warriors (would prefer a small group for this as i struggle with keeping up & managing more than 3 characters at once)
    • open to ideas here!!
    • experimentation * (would follow same plotline below regardless of human or animal)

Fandom Based:
    • Harry Potter (oc's only)
    • Supernatural (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Hunger Games (oc's only, preferably with a different little twist to the plot)
    • Anything Disney ~<3
    • Grace & Frankie spinoff (i feel like this could be super fun and dramatic cx)
    • Vampire Diaries (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Maximum Ride (oc's only)
    • Dexter (oc's preferred)
    • im sure theres more because i have no life and usually waste it watching netflix, so open to suggestions here too!

[removed]

please be willing to collaborate and come up with fun and unique ideas if none of these suit you! they all need development to make an enjoyable and different rp! i love intricate plots or 'storylines' to follow with a little twist on them.
    please PM me if interested! i dont bite c:

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ignis' Search

Postby xXIgnisXx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 am

Salutations, my name is Ignis. I am looking to get back into roleplaying after not doing any for quite some time. At this time I am seeking a role play with fantasy aspects for diversity, perhaps supernatural creatures, powers or perhaps magic. However, a little bit romance is alright as well as long as it isn't the entire focus of the roleplay. I usually write about 3-4 lines, but I am willing to try writing longer responses. I will also try to respond every other day, if not at least a couple of times a week. In terms of any preferences I have, I like to play males in MxM pairings. I don't do MxF or FxF. Without further ado, here are a few ideas I had for a roleplay!

Potential Pairings:
Human x Human
Magic user x Human
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Hybrid creature x Human
Demon x Angel
Werewolf x Vampire

Potential Plots:
●A human finds a portal to another realm similar to Earth where they find creatures, beings and entities of all kinds exist. One of the natives of this realm comes across the human and decides to protect it from anyone looking to cause it harm.

●For decades a declaration of peace has kept the various groups of creatures from fighting each other and starting a war. However, in recent years some groups haven't been following some of the rules which have caused tensions between groups to rise. Will a war or uprising occur? Or will peace return once more?

As I said before these are just a few ideas, so feel free to suggest a topic! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:55 am

Hi there, I'm ~BrokenEcho~ I would love to do a 1x1 with some one but I do have some information about me, what I expect from you, what you can expect from me, and what I will/ will not RP.

A Little Bit About Me:
*I am a girl in the Mountain time zone
*I am on at least once every day or I will try to be... I have school and everything so I have no idea how my time will work out right now.
*I am a fairly nice person So I will talk to you outside of the RP.
* I do have a bit of a life, :)
*I do not RP over PM.

What I Expect From You
*That you can write more than 1 sentence. ((He/she smiled. does not count for me))
*That you will help me come up with ideas for the plot
*That you reply at least once every other day. ((Please try to do more))
*Let me know if you are getting bored with the RP
*Let me know if you have to leave for a while or have writer's block
*please don't abandon me... It just makes me feel sad.
*Take romance slow
*LGBT+ are welcome I will not roleplay with you if you are not accepting on LGBT

What you can expect from me
*That I will Mirror your posts. ((Unless you give me nothing to work with))
* I will reply at least once a day
*Remind you if you haven't rped in a few days
*Not always make the thread
*I will add drama to make the Rp more entertaining
*I will help come up with ideas
*I will let you know if I am bored
*Will let you know if I have to go? or have writer's block
*Not abandon you with out a good reason
*Take romances slow
*, DO NOT DISCRIMINATE!

What I will RP ((Bolded is what I would like to rp))
Louis Tomlinson x OC
Female OC x Male OC fluffy romance
Luke Hemmings x OC
Youtuber x Youtuber
Alien Invasion ((OCS))
Percy Jackson((OCS or Cannon))
Fairy Tale Retelling (not the anime)
City Girl x Country Boy
Bad Boy/ Good Girl
Captain America's Daughter x Iron Man's Son
Avalon High ((OCS))
Zombie Apocalypse ((OCS))
Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff OC CRAVING
Neville Longbottom x Hufflepuff OC CRAVING
Any Narnia Related role play. (I haven't read all the books) CRAVING
Sam Winchester x OC
Dean Winchester x OC
Castiel x OC
Jensen Ackles x OC
Jared Padeleki x OC
Liam Payne x OC

Thanks for looking. :)
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♣ dear reader...

Postby ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 am

ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ wrote:

bonjour!

my name is verona c:
    i am currently looking for a 1x1 RP partner!
    here is a short summary for myself, my expectations, and what i am interested in

myself:
    ♥ i prefer semi-lit RP's [don't let my lazy lowercase font fool you]
    ♥ i am 110% fine with RPing either a male or female
    ♥ i have no qualms when it comes to character sexuality
    ♥ i love drama - whether canon, au, or an original idea, anything that is creative and will drive the RP i eat up!
    ♥ i do not RP animals - sorry
    ♥ i'm not the biggest fan of RPing young teens. the youngest age group i will take on is 17 - 18 [depending on the plot, young characters can be an exception]
    ♥ i am patient, friendly, and i will not rush you or constantly pm or bump the topic in order to grab your attention [i understand people have lives and are busy]
    ♥ i go to school and work full time, and i have a life outside of the internet, so i will be busy from time to time.

expectations:
    ♥ one word/ one sentence responses make me sad :C i appreciate effort, even just three sentences [trust me, i know writers block can be very real, so i understand if inspiration doesn't happen]
    ♥ i don't care if you're not fine with playing a certain sexuality or gender, i'm fairly lax and not picky [as long as you don't be judgemental, rude or offensive, we have no problem c:]
    ♥ please don't beg me to rp as one character or another. i like to compromise and create a plot that is fair to both of us
    ♥ please don't badger me to respond to the forum right away [ex: pming me constantly or bumping the forum like crazy] i will not tolerate it, as i have a life outside of this site. so please, be patient, as i will be patient with you too
    ♥ obviously, nothing inappropriate or vulgar will be allowed

interests: [so, as you may see i love a number of fandoms, but i can work outside of these too][ cravings are in bold ]
    ♥ mass effect [1, and 2]
    ♥ dragon age [all of them]
    ♥ game of thrones *[i understand there are MANY non PG related subjects to game of thrones, but i believe those can be easily avoided and aren't necessary to make a good story]
    ♥ lord of the rings [post the hobbit]
ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosschan's 1x1 search c:

Postby SunshineNea » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 am

Ross's 1x1 Search
Hello! I'm Ross and i'm looking for a few 1x1 roleplay partners who are semi-advanced (that, or someone who will match what they are given, and will not post one liners) and relatively active here on CS.

a lil bit about me before hand:
- i'm a semi-advanced/literate roleplayer.
- i'm from pacific time zone.
- i tend to roleplay males over females. (depending on the plots)
- i am semi-active.
- i tend to mirror posts. but will give as much detail as i can.
- i like drama. it's fun.
- i'm a happy and fun person!
- i will not hesitate to decline a roleplay c:
- will offer you a roleplay example of my own.
- i will not rush you for a reply. and i will be more than happy to chat ooc if you need time to gain your muse back.
- i will GLADLY start a world building roleplay of the sorts. meaning, if it were warrior cats, we'd both create clans and roleplay cats from those clans.
- anything i think of i will add here xD

I expect similar traits from you; please. c:

I have interests in doing something Warrior Cats related.
Something with wolves, or possibly Zootopia.
I wouldn't mind doing a High School romance roleplay,
and I kinda wanna do a Pokemon rp.
Or a well developed Kingdom roleplay. (I have the kingdoms created and such, so don't worry. there isn't much work needed to be done here).
I'm even up for doing a The Walking Dead roleplay, probably using canon(carl, most likely) x oc or oc x oc. c:
Also, I'm a fan of One Direction, so wouldn't mind rping them with an OC c':
Hamilton is also something i'm interested in c:

I will gladly take more than one person; but oy one person per plot/topic. I request that you provide what you are interested in,
as well as a roleplay sample. Roleplay's that have been taken will be striked out.

Roleplays are to follow all of the Chicken Smoothie rules; both the regular site rules and the forum roleplay rules. It's all simple.
This is a LGBTQ+ Friendly roleplay; also, i mostly roleplay males, and they tend to be gay.
The only female i have set is the female for the Kingdom roleplay.
These plots (they're not technically plots, just ideas, i suppose) will be first come, first serve. I will probably not duplicate them.
Each roleplay will have it's own separate thread.
other than that, please claim away!
PM me with you interested plot/roleplay, i'll cross it out here, and we will create a thread to rp on.

to be edited as the time roles on--
Last edited by SunshineNea on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| "shoot style, full cowling!" ||
|| nea/asta|| INFP-T || animal lover || furry? || dead by daylight || single bean || she/he ||
SunshineNea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 am

hello! i'm brown.sugar and i'm looking for a partner. i live in the est time zone and i get on everyday. i am literate and can do multiple paragraphs. i can do any pairing. i enjoy romance in the roleplay.
    what i'm looking for;
    warrior cats! i really want to do just a full clan roleplay ~ be able to play multiple charcters, can be small group
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( -- kanoodle's 1x1 search !! )

Postby lmao, » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 am

( kanoodle's 1x1 search !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
heya! the name's kanoodle, but feel free to call me noodle if you'd like. before we
get started, here are a few things you may want to know about me, involving my
activity, and specific roleplaying preferences. as far as activity is concerned, my
time is pacific standard
. i am on pretty much every day atm, ranging from
3-5 times a day. i also consider myself a semi-literate roleplayer, but in a
way i kinda reflect off of my partner's amount of writing, as i am pretty
flexible with writing from about 4-10 sentences at least. i am comfortable
with playing either gender
, with no preference, however i only do mxf
pairings
, and nothing else. here are a few roleplays that i am currently
interested in.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
pirate x mermaid/siren/pirate. royalty x royalty/maid/knight. medieval-based romance
dark-aged romance. forbidden romance. good/bad girl x good/bad boy. high school ro
mance. spy/detective x spy/detective. super hero/villain x super hero/villain. knight/
pirate x princess/knight
. vampire/werewolf x human/vampire/werewolf. dog/wolf x wolf
hybrid/wild dog. disney descendants of any fashion, specifically wanting a descendant
of peter pan and wendy x descendant of captain hook
; basically pairing up the
descendants of heroes with the descendants of villains; would be willing
to double-up if needs be.
i am also open to any suggestions !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
here are some fandom-based roleplays:
pirates of the caribbean. once upon a time. grey's anatomy. reign. voltron.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( have a nice day/night !!
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 am

Hello! Feel free to call me Apo or Archie, or whatever floats your boat. I'm keeping
this short and simple. I'm a young adult, German is my first language, but my
spelling, grammar and punctuation are fairly decent, and I ask the same of you. I
can write from a few lines to several paragraphs, depending on muse and mood. I
mainly play males, and I only do mxm, with very, very few exceptions. I will rp
through thread or google docs, though I prefer the latter. I won't rp through PM.
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask, and let me know about your ideas!

What I am interested in:

Medieval
Anything. From realistic slice of life to semi realistic to high fantasy. Humans, elves,
centaurs, etc.

SciFi
Space. Anything that involves spaceships, androids and aliens is great.
Maybe even something Destiny-ish? (Destiny fxf? Yes please.)

Horizon: Zero Dawn
Post-story. With or without Aloy, canon or OC.

Dragon Age
Male Dalish Warden/Zevran, Garrett/Fenris, Inquisitor/Dorian, preferably all post-
game (incl. Trespasser). OC would work, too. Of course not purely romance.

Mass Effect (OT and Andromeda)
mShenko, post ME3. Scott/Reyes. That, or OCs.
Our hero, our hero claims a warrior's heart
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 am

Found some!
Last edited by it.will.rain on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me