เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby peachpit. » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:50 am

welcome to all the new members!!!
    all my characters are also open for relationships! lmk any ideas you have c:
    (still kinda want to find a romantic relationship for milktuft to help her overcome her grief of her last mate, right now she has an unrequited crush on paledapple that i have yet to explore, but Iโ€™m open to any ideas about something new!)

also I brought home another foster so writing up a post may take a little more time than usual because he is a handful! (itโ€™s another lynx point Siamese underweight kitten (i have foster failed my last one LOL))
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:50 pm

im gonna edit my forms at the bottom and put each cats relationships w everyone! if anyone has any ideas lmk or iโ€™ll just kinda make some friendships/rivalries up :-))
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:07 am

I had a day of surprise food canning yesterday,
and I'm actually available to post.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:55 pm

So sorry for the delay! Swallowsight and Hopperpaw are up. I'll try to finish a post for Briarseed later--- I had a longer post for her in mind, but I haven't had the energy to write it out. I've been sick and busy with some personal issues. I'm still very excited for this roleplay and I hope we can keep it going! I'm living for the tension between Sykestar and Rabbitsong. I hope Hopperpaw and Goosepaw can escape, because Swallowsight would just about lose her head if she comes back to Goosepaw missing.

@peachpit. - Your foster kitten sounds like the sweetest thing!! He definitely comes first. No worries at all about posting.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:56 pm

I'll post soon after, was waiting for your post before I wrote anything new selas <3 Ah, I'm excited too.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:20 pm

@everyone - I don't want this to die on me, so I'm going to start sending PMs to remind people to post. I will be removing players who have been inactive for 2 weeks. I don't want anyone to be stuck in interactions with mentors/apprentices who aren't there, so some pairs may need to be reassigned.

@rey skywalker - I'll start working on Briarseed's post soon. I wasn't planning on having her seek out Sykestar since the patrols haven't left yet. I wanted a medicine cat open in case anyone needed help (@Rae'tia if Amberpaw needs to get checked up on). But I think I can send Briar over to Sykestar to get things moving.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:25 pm

Just letting everyone know I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. I've been overwhelmed with work and all the new characters and posts so I'm very slow at getting back to people. My bad </3

If anyone would like to plot with me, let me know! Preferably through PM as I can more quickly see and respond than through the forums.

@selasphorys I'll still be making a sibling for Briarseed. Again, just a bit overwhelmed with responding!
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:28 pm

i was gonna wait to post since the user who is interacting with wildfleck hasnt responded yet, and patchpaw is kinda in a awkward throuple rn hehe :-3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:51 pm

@Nunavik - No worries at all! Take your time. That all sounds really really stressful. Feel free to pm me about Briarseed's sibling if you'd like to plot anything. ^^

@wonpil - That's okay, I totally understand! I'm glad you're still interested. I've just seen it happen too many times before, when characters get stuck in interactions and the roleplay fizzles out. I hope this one can last. I'd give it another week and if your characters are still stuck, it might be time to move on.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me