Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:52 am

Okay. No problem.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:03 pm

Tropicalpeacock wrote:Hello everyone!! Thank you for your patience with me here and always! <3

I think Team Nai for the Neutral team is great! :thumbup:

Does the front page look alright to everyone? I'm still planning on adding in two more characters just gotta decide on who... Anybody got any suggestions?

Anyway, I'll probably reply tomorrow sometime for real this time since I'm pretty tired tonight and I'm preparing for the upcoming week.

I hope everyone is doing well and I cant WAIT to respond and get the RP's going again on my end... :P

XD hi

Ooo, yay.

I haven't looked at it recently, but last time I did it looked fine to me.

Kay kay

I'm doing okay, found out I have a dang infection in the tooth that was bothering me...so I've been on antibiotics.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:36 pm

Just been chillen. I have been good. Just same old same old lol. My brain doesn’t want to work figuratively at the moment. Lol
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:37 am

Totally feel that, Kyoko and Spirit! '^^

@everyone I'm back again and ready to really get this RP going! Thank you all for you're patience with me and I'll try my best to get a post up ASAP! :D

EDIT: Still not sure what other two characters to add in... Also, I hope you're tooth is getting better @Spirit and that people are enjoying the spooky month so far! <333
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:21 pm

I'm excited because Friday I get to go see the 30th anniversary theater run of Nightmare Before Christmas which is my favorite movie ever that isn't marvel or Dc. I have so much dang merchandise related to Nightmare before Christmas lol, that's how nuts I am about Nightmare Before Christmas. I can make some more characters if somebody needs a person to RP with.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:19 pm

@Kyoko OMG!! I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas!! I'm SUPER excited for you to get to see that for its 3O year anniversary too!! Super happy and excited for you on that, omgggg x3

Also, here's one out of my two character forms while we're here :lol:

Name: Gir
Species: SIR Unit
Looks: Image
Side: Loner/Neutral
Personality: Gir is hyperactive and crazy most of the time but can go into serious mode, especially when given orders by Zim (or another for the sake of this RP). He's not the most obedient of robots but the Tallest literally made his "brain" out of stuff they found in their pockets as opposed to an actual SIR unit brain. He LOVES tacos, rubber piggies, chocolate bubblegum, waffles and is pretty much a robot disguised as a little green dog.
Other: Gir is the SIR unit of Zim in the actual show but I thought throwing him as a loner/neutral in this RP would add the plot, at least to some extent. For the sake of this RP, he will defintley be looking for Zim but is pretty much masterless and will need lots of guidance, rubber piggies, and tacos. (Those are two of his favorite things in the show amongst many lol)

Well, that's the only idea I've got so far when it comes to other characters for me to add in. I have another in mind I just may add them in tomorrow as it's starting to get late here and I gotta go to bed here shortly (not quiet yet though lol)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:44 pm

TropicalPumpkin wrote:Totally feel that, Kyoko and Spirit! '^^

@everyone I'm back again and ready to really get this RP going! Thank you all for you're patience with me and I'll try my best to get a post up ASAP! :D

EDIT: Still not sure what other two characters to add in... Also, I hope you're tooth is getting better @Spirit and that people are enjoying the spooky month so far! <333

XD hi

It's not...but I've got aspirin which helps a little. I just don't know what's going on...

Anyway, awesome character
XD
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Thanks. Yay Like I would ever have Jewel hack Gir lol.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:58 pm

@Spirit Awww, I'm sorry! Well, I'm glad the Aspirin is helping your tooth and that it continues to recover <3

I'm actually gonna go ahead and throw in another Blorchian but this will be my last character addition for the night.

Name: Etch
Species: Blorchian
Looks: Smaller than most other's on the planet but still a giant rat none the less. He has light-tannish brown fur that is fluffy and curls naturally. Dark chocolate brown eyes that are almond shaped and have black around them. His underbelly is white with speckled reddish brown splotches that go up his neck and cover his muzzel and the tip of his nose is light pink with reddish brown freckles. The rest of his face is a sandy brown and his tail kinda scabby and pink. His fur looks unkept and he has a tuft of sandy-brown fur on his head that goes over his eyes but not to the point where he can't see. He is often seen clawing, raking, and even grooming the hair out of his eyes when needed.
Side: Loner/Neutral
Personality: Not the brightest of his kind but always curious, on his toes, and ready for any adventures (and sometimes misadventures) that may come his way. Great at arts and crafts despite what others have to say about his work, he tries his best and hangs it proudly all around his home/nest. A bit on the clumsy side, wary of strangers, and has some what of an "iron stomach" if you will. Getting sick is possible for him and has been known to bite off more than he can chew. Always bounces back though and will fight if needed.
Other:
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:31 pm

XD thank you tropic

Etch sounds so cute.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me