𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ DISCUSSION ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Discord server?

yay
53%
nay
47%
third option (let me know what you have in mind!)
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: 𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ DISCUSSION ]

Postby Kveykva » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:19 pm

i was about to say "i never mentioned discord" but then i remembered what the context for it was, and i did absolutely mention it lmaooo.

i'll probably write a starter for 1487 tomorrow sinde it's so late here. i was super indecisive when it came to picking what other character i wanted to add too, most of the canon characters i've written in the past i haven't had a chance to practice in forever, and i wasn't vibing with any of my ocs
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:55 pm

oh pfffft i didnt read correctly sorry for being confusing yall haha

a discord WOULD be cool but totally isnt necessary since this thread works too ! anyway now i need to work on getting my post up oh gosh its time *sweats*
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:09 pm

[asked Queen about this and she said okay as long as my dog Mikazuki uses a nickname, so...here we go]

Character name:
Jessica
Gender/pronouns:
Female, she/her
Appearance:
Pretty but doesn't think she is, twenty nine year old with ginger curls. She has a part instead of bangs, and the hair goes to her chest/mid back. She has deeply brown eyes, which some people find pretty. She has pale skin and freckles on her arms and legs. She has nice lips and lashes. Her nails are nice too, though she tends to bite them...but she tries not to. She has a variety of clothes. She tends towards blues and purples, has flannels and overall shorts (?) and crop tops, and has some stockings.
Canon or OC:
OC
Fandom:
Touken Ranbu technically? It's more like an anime version of our real world, and she has watched Touken Ranbu so...idk how to really describe it.
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, cuddly, loyal female. She's intelligent, friendly, usually happy, and loves animals, books, as well as doing art. However, she can be wild, loud, is stubborn, hard headed, fiery, and bottles things up. She's withdrawn if upset, she's shy, nervous, and anxious of course. She's has no confidence in her looks...though others have said she's pretty, her hair at least. She's kind, caring, talkative if you're a friend, but also quiet. However, she can seem too quiet, and has a phobia of bees...and doesn't like loud sounds/sudden movements.
Background:
She was born twenty nine years ago (depending what month it is in RP.) her birthday is July twenty first, and she has two older and two younger siblings. She also has aunts, uncles, as well as cousins and second cousins and such. She has her dog, and her family has pets. She was raised with love and care. She also has autism...but is higher functioning. Mika was actually trained as her psychiatric service dog. She went through school, graduated, went to college and graduated. She's a dog trainer, and she got Mika. He was trained to help her, and he's four years old now. They were happy in their life, and all that. Now, now they've been transferred to this strange world they don't recognize.
Other information:
Archery skills (which...I want to learn archery) and seems to draw animals to her (dogs and cats at least)
Likes Mikazuki (Queen's character) in one way or another

Character name:
Mikazuki/ Mika
Gender/pronouns:
Male, he/him
Appearance:
Klee Kai Japanese terrier something else mix. He's a smaller dog, and looks more like a Klee Kai with mostly dark fur and the white markings. He has white over-eye spots, white tail tip, socks, and muzzle, chest and belly. His eyes are a beautiful blue color. That's really all there is to him. He's also a very cute dog.
Canon or OC:
OC
Fandom:
Same as Jessica
Personality:
Sweet, silly, playful but gentle male. He's wild and loud, stubborn and hard headed at times as well. He's cuddly, kind, caring, as well as a storyteller (to other animals). However, he's shy, nervous, has some anxiety, and doesn't like thunder...He's loyal, intelligent, eager to learn, and loves pups. However, he seems aloof if irritated, he's withdrawn if upset, he seems to be headshy, and he doesn't like loud sounds (as before mentioned with the thunder)/ sudden movements.
Background:
Was born four years ago. Was picked up and trained to be obedient, then trained as a dog to stop panic attacks. He was given to Jess, then. He loves his girl with all his heart, and the training took a year or a year and a half to complete. Now, he's very good at what he does. He's now in this strange new world.
Other information:
Nope, he's a dog, though he's agile and fast for a small dog
Probably will develop a crush on Konosuke
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:40 pm

i didn't get a chance to work on posts earlier today because i had to work earlier than intended, but i got 1487's starter up! i tagged @avokado.'s character if that's okay ^^'
y'all will have to forgive how long some of these posts have been oops, my health has been rather poor the past few weeks and i'm starting to get my muse back with all the excess time i've had stuck at home
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:22 pm

sorry my replies are going so slow atm, I somehow managed to mess up my shoulder and it's been kinda uncomfortable to sit at my PC. I'll try to get some work done on them even tho I hate writing for C's on my phone haha :')
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:24 pm

oof, you guys are all good! i hope you both feel better soon x_x

also ....
      i'll keep the poll running a bit longer, but the fact that it's been an even split since i posted it is really funny LOL, i don't know what to do in this situation

i'll try posting a reply for soma tonight + the host will be leaving iduna and ainz' interaction, thanks to you two for your patience! :]
xxxx

┏___________β”“
πƒπŒπˆπ“π‘πˆ βˆ™ ⚣
βˆ™ artist

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
┏___________β”“
βˆ™ art shopβ€Ž
βˆ™ P2U base
βˆ™ casual RP
β”–___________β”š

┏_now playing:_β”“

MMX; FFXIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

β”–_____________β”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:54 pm

@wyvern obvs you will have to make the deciding vote yourself lmao

i managed to finish indy's starter so i'll work on will's post now, depending on how i feel it might get done tonight also? but idk lol
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:51 am

i’ll try to sit down and work on an aigis post today after i finish up some other work! hopefully my focus will work with me!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:55 am

I’ve got Yukiko open now if anyone needs her. Otherwise aim just going to have her walk into the manor.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:15 am

@wolfrunner - I have Yggdrasil here that needs new folks to interact with. They can also bring Lati to her (permission granted by Spiritstar).
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me