I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you like for the setting?

Beach Vacation/Celebration
69%
City
25%
Other (PM me ideas!)
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:21 am

could i put Xavier in room 4 i just dont have time to type anything rn
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:22 am

forgive me but as i'm writing this i'm making christian as annoying as possible. he truly has no social awareness

got a post up - don't think that my posts are gonna be this short usually, i am currently just running on very low steam and don't have the energy to write 500+ words :p
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:57 pm

emiliano, stevie, and christian all in one room? literal definition of chaos :’)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:58 pm

i didn't even notice lMAOOAOOOOO yes this is gonna be fun methinks
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:36 pm

Do we have a list of who is in which room?
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:33 pm

room 3 is gonna be a riot <3

@belloblossom - the room list is on page 1 of the rp but i hasn't been updated yet so i'll sauce it here w/ the updates:

room one: oliver
open
open

room two:
kaye
aaron
open

room three:
emiliano
stevie
christian

room four:
mateo
calix
xavier

room five:
brooke
mae
open

room six:
dawn
cosette
maya

i might have missed someone but i did my best to go through the discussion so there's currently four spots available
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:17 am

gonna wait for a post from phoenix before I write for emiliano but I’m hoping to write up Mae’s post tomorrow!
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Name: Hazel Thornton
Sexuality: Gay
Role: The Tsundere
Intended For: The Tenacious
Crush: Open (ladies only plz)
Personality: Within a professional setting (ie - any situation where she is meeting people for the first time, around her family/family friends, etc), Hazel is polite and gracious. She's a good home-maker and hostess, having grown up organizing parties and charity events. She is considered to be very social and curious - she likes learning new skills and visiting new places. Her parents often remark that she is an ideal daughter - why wouldn't she be? They raised her, after all.

Of course, with every perfect daughter, there's typically a resentment that's bubbling just under the surface. Hazel is very careful not to let her displeasure with her strict living situation show - she couldn't imagine being cut off from her parents. She may not share their beliefs anymore, but she doesn't know how to live on her own. At 25 years, that can sound especially embarrassing. It would've made more sense for her to feel this way at 18, yet she still feels just as trapped seven years later.

In the safety of her mind, Hazel is sassy. She is the queen of internalized snarky commentary and judges those around her severely. She's insecure, too, about her sexuality and she knows that her family would cut her off if she ever came out to them. Feeling stuck and trapped in a living situation she doesn't feel like herself in, Hazel will often be found sulking in a corner or not associating with others at all, so long as her parents aren't hovering around. Her daydreams are of standing in a crowd, where no one knows her, but everyone is laughing along with her jokes and enjoying her company.

Bio Blurb: Hazel was raised in a conservative household; her friends' knew that her parents were the "strict type". As she grew up, it relented a little - she went from not being allowed to have friends over, to allowing the girls from the youth church group over to study or assist in community service activities (typically baking events for upcoming sales.) The idea of having boys over was an absolute no and it wasn't until she went off to college to pursue a career in the humanitarian arts. While she has an affection for history and would have gone with that major had she the choice, her parents reminded her that history majors could only really choose two career paths: librarians, or history teachers.
Appearance: Hazel stands at 6 feet exactly, the tallest in her family. She has thick, long, dark brown hair and pale skin - the contrast of the two being something that's often remarked upon. Her eyes are similarly dark brown and while she was slim in high school, as she got older, she started to fill out - though not nearly as much as she'd like.

She has a tight skincare routine, but doesn't apply a lot of makeup to her features - lip gloss is for special occasions only. Her dress code has always lingered on the conservative side of things - one inch heels are the extent that she'll go for, but even then, she hasn't quite mastered the way to walk confidently in them. On account of her height, she's typically found in close-toed flats. She likes the aesthetic of Mary Janes, but has yet to actually buy or wear them herself.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:16 pm

@deco. you’re a literal angel living on earth tysm for taking the time to make that list it is super helpful :)))
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:49 pm

hehe no prob! i just grabbed what was on the front page dhgosidg
    @achievemark do you mind if i tag kaye with aaron? :c
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me