๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:12 pm

kalcifer wrote:if someone wants to tag chun hua i'll get a post up for her and yujun soon ^-^

I tagged Chลซn Huรก in Lewis' first post - hope that's alright!

I think they could be good friends - they're both clever (obviously) and I don't see why not.
I don't believe they have anything that would make them dislike eachother?
(Maybe Lewis could even have a small crush on Chลซn Huรก? Whatever you think.)
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:08 am

america's psycho wrote:id say since we already got to the beginning of the week here, we start on a monday, but with the current dialogue i suppose weโ€™d start on tuesday here, if that makes sense.

I'm just going to base my posts off it being a tuesday and im sure everyones posts will sync up eventually c:

also im nearly finished my next post btw !!

coffee.berry wrote:

I tagged Chลซn Huรก in Lewis' first post - hope that's alright!

I think they could be good friends - they're both clever (obviously) and I don't see why not.
I don't believe they have anything that would make them dislike eachother?
(Maybe Lewis could even have a small crush on Chลซn Huรก? Whatever you think.)

i think Lewis developing a crush on chun hua would be a fun dynamic with her being confident and focused on looks with him seeming to be a bit more anxious if that is something you wanted to do. and i am not opposed to them being friends but i feel like it is something that will take a while to happen, theyll need to spend a lot of time together and it can be one of those friendships where chun hua has a "wait... lewis is my friend?!" type of moment despite it being obvious to everyone else. the contrast of him being down to earth and her loving drama and popularity will be quite fun to write about
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:20 am

kalcifer wrote:i think Lewis developing a crush on chun hua would be a fun dynamic with her being confident and focused on looks with him seeming to be a bit more anxious if that is something you wanted to do.

That's a good idea, I'd love to do that - yes, Lewis is sometimes anxious around people he doesn't know that well.

kalcifer wrote:and i am not opposed to them being friends but i feel like it is something that will take a while to happen, theyll need to spend a lot of time together and it can be one of those friendships where chun hua has a "wait... lewis is my friend?!" type of moment despite it being obvious to everyone else.

It may take a while, but if you don't want to do it then that's fine by me - it would just be fun! I don't think they'll have to spend every waking hour together, they can just hang out sometimes?

kalcifer wrote:the contrast of him being down to earth and her loving drama and popularity will be quite fun to write about

It would! Thank you for replying to my message ^^
When you decide if they should be friends or not (because I'm not quite sure if you've said yes or no yet) I'll be happy to add Chลซn Huรก to Lewis' relos.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:10 pm

hellooooo, i'm going to post this weekend since i have it off :D

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:17 am

coffee.berry wrote:

It would! Thank you for replying to my message ^^
When you decide if they should be friends or not (because I'm not quite sure if you've said yes or no yet) I'll be happy to add Chลซn Huรก to Lewis' relos.

yes i think they should be friends c:
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:17 pm

x
Last edited by tula! on Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:38 am

@tula! this is good! i'll add him to the front page in a few :D

for me, i'm going to post the form for my last character, then push out a post directly after, so i'll be getting to any responses very soon :p

x
x

king of my heart,

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist