The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Thunder: I need a humanoid to pretend to be the 'dog trainer'. Obviously Ami isn't actually a dog, but they can do tricks. With humans here, they'd be pretending Ami is just a dog and the other person is the trainer.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:48 pm

OHHH sorry i did NOT read that correctly.
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:50 pm

XD it's fine.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:22 pm

Name Malum
Nickname Mal
Age no one knows for sure but definitely over 7 centuries
Gender female
Pronouns she/her/it (yes she does identify as an it)
Sexuality pansexual
Species demon
Act tightrope walker (if that's an option)
Appearence whoo ok, 5' 10" (5' 12" including horns), charcoal black skin, pointy ears, two crescent horns, bald head, white eyes (similar to venom's), mouth looks goopy with strands of skin stretching across her mouth instead of lips, two fingers and a thumb on each hand, thicccc thighs (but a flat butt), 4 ft. tail that ends in the classic arrowhead shape, horns, tail, and the tufts of fur above her whooves fade into white, pure white goat hooves for feet.
Typically wears the same jewelry consisting of the following: two gold bands with rims; one on her right horn and one towards the end of her tail, 4 diamond-studded gold hoof covers that go on the points of each hoof (but she only wears them at home so they don't get bent), 3 gold hoop piercings; one in her left ear, one in her left horn, & one in the pointy part of her tail, two chain piercings; one silver with studs and a double chain above her tail band, one gold with clasps & a triple chain in her right ear, and finally, two silver studs in between the clasps of the chain earring in her right ear.
Typically wears clothes that look modern but are slightly unorthodox, like ripped sweat pants or baseball caps with no brim.
She can also shift into a nebulous cloud form that's all black but still has her horns & face. Weather or not she has a mouth and what size she is depends on her mood and how passionate that mood is. Also, her cloud form is named Ghostie :D
Personality is practically an entity of chaos. Most would consider her annoying and possibly psychotic, but it is what it is. Has a bit of an ego, but Doesn't really get mad that often. Completely unpredictable. Unless you're her friend, she probably won't care if you live or die.
Bio was going to a school to learn how to corrupt humans, but when they tested her on her corruption abilities she threw everything she'd been taught out the window & did her own thing. Her poor test subject went insane and was imprisoned and executed (like you do in 1332), and Malum was kicked out of school. She decided to go back to the human world & cause chaos just to spite her teachers, and was banished from hell as a consequence. Malum doesn't care and still gives other demons grief to this day.
Other she hates shoes. All of them. She refuses to wear any, even though she doesn't need them, & avoids shoe stores on principle. If she gets too close to your shoes that are just laying around, she WILL go out of her way to fling them across the room in disdain, so hide your shoes ladles and gentlemen.
As far as her demon powers go, she can manipulate matter in small quantities, like turn a pigeon into a dog, turn your regular clothes into a cat maid outfit, make your grandma grow donkey ears, etc.
She's also used these powers to create an unkindness of ravens that follow her everywhere. Some are real, some are ones that she created to become real.
Last edited by themushroomgoesyeet on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:08 pm

I have my opinions of those powers, but won't say Anything. You need to change her personality to be 5-6 sentences, though, because the form literally says you need that many.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:29 am

yeah might want to add a little bit more. she does sound interesting though. i hope you get accepted!
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:41 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar - Yes, that's fine! It might work better with another humanoid to help, if you'd prefer, but they can be an NPC if needed.

XD cool

Alright, well, can anyone make a character to be Ami's helper (as in pretending they're a dog and pretending to tell them what to do, since they're pretending to be a dog) ?

Otherwise, ill just post an NPC anytime they perform.

Actually, does it have to be a whole new character, Angel, or could an existing character help? Because if so I'm asking now if Robin or Alex could be the helper. Or I could have Anni be the helper, though then I'd be RPing with myself. It might actually have to be her, since a lot of the others seem to do their acts in the evening, which is when Ami does theirs too.

An existing character would work for it, yes! However, as you've pointed out, Robin and Alex also have their performances in the evening, so they might not be able to do that... Anni could do it, if you're okay with that. Roleplaying the performance might not take too long, or happen often, though I guess we'll see what happens in the roleplay.

@themushroomgoesyeet - Looks good so far, but as pointed out already, there needs to be more for the personality. Also, I'd like more information on her powers, just so I know exactly what they do (and the restrictions, of course).
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:06 pm

My character Greyson is open for any relations! Feel free to pm me for further details.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:An existing character would work for it, yes! However, as you've pointed out, Robin and Alex also have their performances in the evening, so they might not be able to do that... Anni could do it, if you're okay with that. Roleplaying the performance might not take too long, or happen often, though I guess we'll see what happens in the roleplay.

XD I can probably have Anni do it. Hopefully I can write enough when it comes to it, since I'm RPing with myself.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Okie dokie I edited my form
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me