π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:08 am

Ahhh, I'm sorry, I thought I had a reply up already! I'll get one written later on, sorry!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Soup5 wrote:[I hope I'm not too late to join this :3]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Fly mode]
Name: Yin
Nickname / titles: The Fly, Ghost Kid
Gender / orientation: Genderfluid. Demisexual/biromantic

Physical Description: Yin is a short and scrawny kid. They are only 2 feet tall and weigh around 15 pounds.
Eye colour: Dark green
Hair colour: White with a grey tint.
Notable traits: A seal blocking their right eyes and a large hole in their chest, which has been covered up by their clothes.
Typical clothing: Orange sweatshirt, white shorts, and dull red scarf.
Species: Homunculus/shapeshifter.
Abilities/skills:
- Shapeshifting into a 10 feet fly.
- They are immune to foodborne illness while in their fly form.
- They sense their environment by using their 'scarf'.
Weakness:
- Fire
- Size matters. Staying in their form will tire them out quickly.
- They are physically weak.
- They can easily catch an illness.
- Blurry vision.

Brief history: That is a secret~
Brief personality traits: Gullible, innocent, playful, shy, kind, sometimes too clingy, and more observant than they appear. Yin initially comes off as an innocent child who looms in the background and unintentionally scares unsuspecting creatures with their chompers.

Optional character trivia:
- They usually speak in the third person.
- Yin gets jealous when they see a fluffy animal because no one wants to cuddle a fly.
- They are ticklish.
- Their hair has a texture like a dog.
- Their blood is black instead of the usual red.
- Yin will always remain as a child because they always die before turning 15, due to poor health issues.

Spiritstar3 wrote:[owl: that’s fine. Adding two more characters]

Name:
Yang
Nickname / titles:
Ya, if you want
Gender / orientation:
Agender; bi (might like Yin)

Physical Description:
A cute child of average height and weight for their age. They have red eyes and shoulder length black hair, as well as fangs, and pointed ears.
Eye colour:
Red
Hair colour:
Black
Notable traits:
Fangs, pointed ears
Typical clothing:
Whatever is in their closet and drawers, which consists of a lot of earthy tones, grays and whites. They have shorts and jeans, as well as some other pants. They have a diamond choker. They also have a leaf charm on cord around one wrist.

Species:
Vampire x elf
Abilities/skills:
Speed, bat form, earth powers (can make ferns and specific flowers grow. Their flowers are the lily and the sunflower), leadership maybe
Species affiliations:
N/A

Brief history:
In RP
Brief personality traits:
Sweet
Gentle
Kind
Caring
Playful
Loyal
Fiery
Stubborn
Hard headed
Afraid of fire…
Cold sometimes
Withdrawn at times

-likes red and earthy tones
-drinks blood but can consume other foods
-loves tomato juice and soup
-has a cat

Name:
Jordyn Jones
Nickname / titles:
Jor
Gender / orientation:
Genderfluid; bi

Physical Description:
5’ 5” and 130 lbs of lean but slightly muscled human being. Tan skin and black hair, as well as full lips and brown eyes.
Eye colour:
Brown
Hair colour:
Black
Notable traits:
N/A
Typical clothing:
Whatever they can find, which consists of blues, some gold jewelry, a cross pendant, jeans or shorts, t shirts and some flannels, white and gray, and some green.

Species:
Human
Abilities/skills:
Customer service, good with kids, making toys, repairing toys.
Species affiliations:
Nope

Brief history:
In RP
Brief personality traits:
In RP

-owns a toy shop
-loves kids

All are accepted!

I’m so sorry again for my late reply, I have,,, so many assignments. I will do my best to try and make a post tomorrow nightish! Also, I really hope those of you with classes/work/other stuff are hanging in there! Ik this is a discussion thread for a rp, but feel free to talk about stuff or even just chat if you’d like as well! Even if the rp’s pace slows down a little, I’d still like to hear that you guys are doing okay because I really enjoy talking to you all! ^^

Speaking of the rp though, I do have a bit of a direction for the plot if you guys would be interested in a more β€œspooky haunted house” route. I do have a character lined up to cause some mischief, although it would also be fun to have other characters take more drastic action against each other (like supernaturals that want to eat humans or werewolf hunters or something). I’d also be fine with waiting a little bit before doing that if there are others that just started classes (or other things) again recently and would like a bit of a break to get used to them. (Sorry if this is a bit incoherent, it’s late where I am! ^^’)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, Β°Λ–βœ§

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
β™’I write, draw, and rp!β™’

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:04 am

silver could always go insane too, that'd be kind of funny.. I've started school again and like reading here makes me happy :) so I hope y'all are good too
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:26 pm

image (if you have one) Not yet but I will make one soon!!
Name: Greyson Soot
Nickname / titles: Grey (It much rather prefers this).
Gender / orientation: Non binary (It/He). He's gay asexual.

Physical Description: He is tall and lanky, around 6'5" but has terrible posture which causes a small slouch, making him appear 6'1". The back of it's hair is short and kind of shaggy; meanwhile his bangs are terribly cut and semi-uneven. His hair is black with pale skin; though it appears slightly transparent. Grey has many piercings, two lip piercings, a septum piercings, and a few ear piercings.
Eye colour: Grey.
Hair colour: Black.
Notable traits: Grey has many piercings, two lip piercings, a septum piercings, and a few ear piercings. He has a semi colon (;) tattoo on it's right wrist, the word Ghost tattooed on his knee (It was a dare when he was alive, it doesn't talk about it much), slightly noticeable scar around his neck, he can go through walls and float too. He has slightly pointed teeth as well.

Typical clothing: He typically wears old crewnecks he finds or make himself (he learned how to sew and knit from an old friend), black cargo pants with a pocket big enough to hold a small book, and whatever shoes he likes (It prefers converse.). Sometimes he carries around a small bag with random things he picks up, maybe books? Who knows.

Species: Ghost.
Abilities/skills: He doesn't make any noise while he's moving around which makes him very good at watching people, as said in traits he can go through walls and float. It also doesn't have to eat, sleep, or drink as he is already dead.
Species affiliations: None here

Brief history: He was neglected as a kid and spent a lot of his time out with his friends, it wasn't normally home. He didn't want to be around anymore so he attempted, failed, got help, then was back on his way(This was around 17). Flashforward a couple years, his parents still disliked him and it wasn't going great, he tried again and succeeded that time. He then wandered the world as a ghost until he found the house. (This doesn't need to be brought up in rp)
Brief personality traits: Grey isn't the most social guy, they enjoy climbing trees to read books or drink some of the tea he makes himself. It's a bit hard to talk to and sometimes he comes off as rude but he tries it's best to be a good person. It's a pretty laid back type of person, always reading something or messing around on a sheet of paper. Aside from his preferences on others it really enjoys conversations with people it likes. Note: if you catch his eye it will manage to befriend you, and if he does you'll find yourself with a fun friend to talk too.

It love to read and writes sometimes
He loves to explore around the house and find good places to read or write stories
He doesn't have many close friends in the house yet
He gets along with cats well
Once put up a swing in front of the house but it got ripped down in a storm
It loves flowers <3
Last edited by QueerChaos on Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:32 am

hey! i drew something of Kori a while ago, but i’m just now submitting it! ive got a half body drawing of him that i drew! (if it says finn on there anywhere ignore it, his original name was gonna he finn!) it’s in my already submitted form on page one if you wanna see it! c:
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:01 pm

SilverWoes wrote:silver could always go insane too, that'd be kind of funny.. I've started school again and like reading here makes me happy :) so I hope y'all are good too

I’m glad to hear that! :) and that would be interesting! I am planning on bringing back Fredrick from the original thread, so if anyone would like to stir up some trouble with him I’ll hopefully add his form again soon! He can also help provoke some of the other residents to be more chaotic if anyone would like >:3

Spiritstar3 wrote:Werewolf hunters sounds like an interesting idea
yeah!! Although I’m afraid that I’ll probably be around my character limit for now after I add Fredrick, so we might have to save it for a little bit later into the rp if we decide to go through with it (and have them be their own sort of faction)

SqueakerTheBun wrote:hey! i drew something of Kori a while ago, but i’m just now submitting it! ive got a half body drawing of him that i drew! (if it says finn on there anywhere ignore it, his original name was gonna he finn!) it’s in my already submitted form on page one if you wanna see it! c:

OH he’s so cute! I love your style! <33
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Grey</3 wrote:image (if you have one) Not yet but I will make one soon!!
Name: Greyson
Nickname / titles: Grey (It much rather prefers this).
Gender / orientation: Non binary (It/He!!). He's gay asexual as well.

Physical Description: 5'11(He normally floats so it adds a few inches making him 6'3), an average build, semi transparent, short shaggy hair that covers its eyes, very pale, dark eye bags, and gold circle glasses.
Eye colour: Grey.
Hair colour: Black.
Notable traits: He has a semi colon (;) tattoo on it's right wrist, the word Ghost tattooed on his knee (It was a dare when he was alive, it doesn't talk about it much), slightly noticeable scar around his neck, he can go through walls and float too. He has slightly pointed teeth as well.
Typical clothing: He wears the same clothes he died in which was baggy ripped black jeans, a green and black striped crew neck, and black converse.

Species: Ghost.
Abilities/skills: He doesn't make any noise while he's moving around which makes him very good at watching people, as said in traits he can go through walls and float. It also doesn't have to eat, sleep, or drink as he is already dead.
Species affiliations: None here

Brief history: He was neglected as a kid and spent a lot of his time out with his friends, it wasn't normally home. He didn't want to be around anymore so he attempted, failed, got help, then was back on his way(This was around 17). Flashforward a couple years, his parents still disliked him and it wasn't going great, he tried again and succeeded that time. He then wandered the world as a ghost until he found the house. (This doesn't need to be brought up in rp btw!!)
Brief personality traits: Normally quiet and in the shadows but if you get to know it, he's very loud and energetic. He is quiet mysterious and doesn't talk about his past much.

It love to read and writes sometimes
He loves to explore around the house and find good places to read or right stories
He doesn't have many close friends in the house yet
He gets along with cats well
Once put up a swing in front of the house but it got ripped down in a storm

Accepted! I will try to add the new characters to the front once I get the chance!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:52 am

cocogerber13 wrote:
SilverWoes wrote:silver could always go insane too, that'd be kind of funny.. I've started school again and like reading here makes me happy :) so I hope y'all are good too

I’m glad to hear that! :) and that would be interesting! I am planning on bringing back Fredrick from the original thread, so if anyone would like to stir up some trouble with him I’ll hopefully add his form again soon! He can also help provoke some of the other residents to be more chaotic if anyone would like >:3

omg yes please, yes to all of that lol he could 100% provoke silver
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me