from the woods > d & f > closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πŸ­π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ π“‰π“‡π‘’π’Άπ“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π‘’π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‰π“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‰π“ˆπŸ­

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:34 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
==🍭|name: cordovia veronica eathe.
==🍭|nickname: vero, by people she trusts. cordovia by family and others.
==🍭|gender: female.
==🍭|age: twenty eight.
==🍭|dob: june 5th.
==🍭|zodiac: gemini.
==🍭|orientation: secretly bisexual.
==🍭|species: werewolf.
==🍭|rank: lesser heir.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
==🍭|human appearance: the eyes of her human form are a bright baby blue
==with brown speckles throughout the iris - her hair is a light brown with
==a hint of blonde undertones - her skin is a light medium sun kissed, with
==a honey glow to it - she stands about 5'2 in height, much shorter than the
==rest - and weighs about 125.6 lbs - she has a slender body, with a slight
==muscular definition to her slender form.
==🍭|wolf appearance: unlike her human eyes, her wolf eyes has a dark,
==yet entrancing emerald green color to them - her pelt is a snow white
==color, with no other blemish upon her pelt - also unlike her human form,
==her wolf form has only one scar upon it; over chest, there is a large scar
==from where a long sword, cut her open. her height is unimaginable in
==her wolf form; standing as tall as a timber wolf, she shows all of her
==strength, as her muscle are well defined.
==🍭|weapons: she gingerly hides a few daggers on her person, if she needs
==them - she is also rather handy with a bow and a few arrows.
==🍭|+traits: intelligent, with a photographic memory - has a big heart -
==always tries to plan ahead.
==🍭|-traits: has slight anger issues - sometimes doesn't think - manipulative.
==🍭|+likes: reading - playing the violin and singing - when others show
==respect and trust - truthfulness - anything sweet - hiding in the shadows
==like a spy, and getting herself into trouble, where it's not needed.
==🍭|-dislikes: those who start conflict - studying - liars - when others argue
==with her over something trivial or her actions.
==🍭|fears: spiders - being left alone for to long - hurting and losing those
==she loves - and drowning.
==🍭|family: father - tobias eathe.
==brother(s) - tarner brynnan eathe, arlo bailey eathe.
==sister(s) - sersha elena eathe.
==🍭|crush: tbd, though she's secretly crushing on one, or two of her brother's
==rivals?(if that's okay)
==🍭|other: she has a dire wolf called ghost, who is always at her side.

==🍭|personality: vero is a very intelligent young woman, with a photographic memory. she can be manipulative, though only when she feels like she needs to be. she always gives trust towards those she doesn't know, with a true sense of honesty behind everything that she does. she enjoys playing the violin and singing, in her spare time. she truly hates studying, because of her photographic memory. she does have a hot head at times, when others argue with her about something trivial or about her actions. she has a fear of losing those she loves, drowning, and being alone for a long period of time. when she feels like things are not going in the right direction, she will seclude herself away from others, to try and make sense of it all. she always has a plan in mind, even when something doesn't work out the way it was supposed to. she has never been in love, but she will always find some way, to crush on someone. she does love to flirt, but sometimes will use it to her advantage against others or the situation at hand. keep your wits about her, cause she'll keep hers about you. she tends to take care of the young ones, she finds running the streets without parents. either it is buying them food, or helping the small ones care for the smaller children. she'll always give to her food to someone, who is always hungrier than she is. most of her days now, are spent in town helping take care of the young children; and secretly crushing on the king, when she sees him.

🍭|relationships|🍭

🍭positive | πŸ’’negative | ☯neutral | πŸ’romantic interest | πŸ’—romantic involvement | πŸ’Žfamily
tarner eathe [πŸ’ŽπŸ’’πŸ­] - she might not see eye to eye with her older brother nine times out of ten; but she loves him regardless. whenever she is hiding out, in the view of the public, she's always scouting out opportunities for him. she always tends to find something to fight about, between the two; either it be her actions or something they both disagree on. she will always stand up for him, even if it gets her into trouble. and she will follow their brother/sister bound with love, until it snaps in half. at one point in their relationship, she brought up the fact she didn't desire to be heir apparent and not having the inapt ability to control her inner wolf as well. she had explained to tarner, arlo would make a better choice in the matter of being heir apparent, than she would. maybe that is one reason why he has been a little tougher on her, than the others and yet she understood as well.
arlo eathe [πŸ’ŽπŸ­] - she loves her younger brother, lightly picking on him at times. he's the one she is more likely to talk to, apart from their sister. she loves being around his easy going attitude, which helps her feel relieved from being around tarner; at times. she enjoys getting into trouble with him, even if she is the one to start most of the trouble. and she enjoys that he is a good brother, ready to do all he can for the pack and family. at one point in their relationship, she brought up the fact she didn't desire to be heir apparent and not having the inapt ability to control her inner wolf as well. understanding that heir apparent is to be by age, she knew her brother would care for the role more than she would, so they took the matter to tarner. and when he accepted the role, she was relieved in a different sort of way than most would understand.
sersha eathe [πŸ’ŽπŸ­] - she enjoys her younger sisters energy. it helps make things better, when she has had a fight with their older brother, tarner. she also enjoys that she is a free spirit, and doesn't hold her tongue. she is happy that her younger sister is happy as well, but is rather scared if anything happens to their relationship. she loves talking to her, even when she is feeling down that day.
ivor archibald [🍭] - she may not be around them much, but she does hear great things about them. so, everything she knows is a positive response.
svala holt [🍭] - she may not be around them much, but she does hear great things about them. so, everything she knows is a positive response.
damien drake [🍭] - she may not be around them much, but she does hear great things about them. so, everything she knows is a positive response.
freyja payne [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ronan fenn [πŸ’πŸ­] - she grew up hearing many different things about the king and his children. ronan, being the first heir to the crown, peaked her interest highly. at first glance, she did not like him. so she only stuck around, to watch from the shadows. as much as she could. as she studied the way he took care of others, in time, she started to gather feelings for him. feelings from afar, and much of a secret kept from her brothers. his actions towards others, is what ignited the interest spark in her heart.
bennet fenn [πŸ’πŸ­] - she grew up hearing many different things about the king and his children. bennet, being the heir apparent, peaked her interest as well. so, she's kept eyes on him, whenever she has a chance at spotting him. though, as she silently watches him from afar, she has been getting this strange feeling.
avalon smith [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
caine mallory [☯🍭] - she's ran into him a few times. only to get a few things from the kennels to train ghost with. though they have never truly spoken to one another, she believes he hold a good heart and is very pleasant.
moriah o'malley [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
aaliyah rolfe [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
ramses prescott [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.
seraphina wilde [☯] - unknown feelings, till she meets them.

🍬 🍧| hi, im vi! im fairly new to this site! let me know
if i need to change anything. i am in the middle of making a male. <
Last edited by the viking goddess on Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™žβ™•π”±π”₯𝔒 ӄ𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”ͺπ”žπ”°π”±π”’π”―

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:17 am

==β™ž|name: nikolias henry bentham.
==β™ž|nickname: nik.
==β™ž|gender: male.
==β™ž|age: twenty nine.
==β™ž|dob: august 13th.
==β™ž|zodiac: leo.
==β™ž|orientation: heterosexual.
==β™ž|species: human.
==β™ž|rank: master at arms.
==β™ž|face claim: ian somerhalder.
==β™ž|human appearance: he has bright blue eyes, that match the sky without
==any kind of blemish within them. his hair is a dark brown color, almost
==black looking. his skin tone is a medium tan color, as if a higher being
==kissed his skin. he has a chiseled jawline, leading into a strong neck,
==then a muscular body. he stands 6'9 in height and weighs about 189.7
==lbs. though tall, with high defined muscles, and having weight on him;
== he is quite light on his feet. slender with a high muscular body structure.
==β™ž|weapons: dual double bladed swords and the flail his father owned.
==β™ž|+traits: strong willed - hand to hand swords master - master archer -
==protective - great with advice; sometimes - truthful and honest.
==β™ž|-traits: carries his emotions on his arms like sleeves - can get rather hot
== headed, at times - acts before he thinks - hopeless romantic.
==β™ž|+likes: spending time walking through the garden - riding horses - hunting -
==protecting his homeland and his people - any kind of puppy, he has a soft heart
==under that hard exterior shell of his (hint hint).
==β™ž|-dislikes: war, but will take action when he has to - losing good men to a
==tragedy - dishonesty, broken acts of honor and trust - losing those he deeply
==cares about - seeing hurt or sick puppies.
==β™ž|fears: losing those he loves to something tragic - death on the battlefield -
==not being able be someone; to make another proud of who he is - and not
==being able to truly love anyone.
==β™ž|family: father - arthur bentham - previous master at arms - deceased.
==mother - erica bentham - alive, but really sick.
==β™ž|crush: tbd, those he is a flirt; be careful.
==β™ž|other: he has a karelian bear hound named arro, who is always at
==his side. and he owns a fawn colored morgan stallion, named samson.

==β™ž|personality: matt is a very care free guy. he loves doing whatever he wants to do. but he does comes with a lot of baggage, but his baggage does kind of make him, who he is. he is honestly a quiet man, keeping to himself. it is a rare thing, if you get to hear him talking outside of being master at arms. he is very intelligent, and yet, he hides that side of him. his favorite game is, truth or dare. he has so much courage, he always goes for a something so daring. he is quiet, but when you get to know him, everything about him comes to life. matt is the kind of guy that will stick up for anyone, even someone he doesn't know; to help them in their time of need. he always wears his emotions on his sleeves. he does get hot headed at times, and with that, he tends to act before he ever thinks about the situation at hand. he is very protective over his family and his friends. he is disgusted by people who break their honor and trust with him. he loves the spring time most of all, when the garden is in full bloom. to take a stroll through the florist shop gardens, is a glorious sight to behold. and it tends to calm his temper down as well. he works as a florist, showing off his artistic style with flowers. he absolutely enjoys horse back riding and hunting as well. he treats girls he is around, like the queens and princesses that he knows they should be. he truly believes, that he will never find the right woman in his life. who in time, would make the perfect queen for him, because they love him. he goes around and flirts with all kinds of girls, but wants to find someone that would love to be around him. he is honestly, a hopeless romantic.

|relationships|

β™žpositive | πŸ’’negative | ☯neutral | πŸ’romantic interest | πŸ’—romantic involvement | πŸ’Žfamily
tarner eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
arlo eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
sersha eathe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
ivor archibald [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
svala holt [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
damien drake [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
freyja payne [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ronan fenn [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
bennet fenn [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
avalon smith [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
caine mallory [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
moriah o'malley [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
aaliyah rolfe [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
ramses prescott [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.
seraphina wilde [☯] - unknown feelings, till he meets them.

🍬 🍧| vi again. going to make nik's relationships as i go.
hope that's okay!
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > d & f > o & a

Postby zhelaniye » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:25 pm

@crono, meekins, & scarlet thank you all so much for your sympathies! this burn has scared the heck out of me more than once since i got it because of how severe the symptoms have been but i'm feeling a little better today, and i hope to feel even better tomorrow and so on until it is fully healed. not wearing sunscreen and staying out in the sun for too long is definitely not a mistake i will be making again any time soon!

@scarlet thank you for the heads up about your absence! congratulations again on your upcoming graduation, and i hope you have a wonderful time celebrating the achievement and relaxing once it's over!

@the viking goddess cordovia and nikolias are accepted! thank you for joining! & it's totally okay for you to develop nikolias' relationships as the role play progresses!

@everyone two announcements, or rather, one announcement and one question:

first, unfortunately, axelandria has informed me that they no longer have time to be involved in the role play. too bad, but understandable. i'll be removing alliyah from the front page of the role play momentarily.

second, as we are now into our fourth month of the role play being up and active, and the fenn and eathe family units have had some time to interact and develop, i am considering closing off the remaining sibling ranks to prevent a future addition that doesn't fit with what was established earlier on. does anyone have any strong feelings about that? of course, if i end up doing this, it would not apply to cordovia, but she would be the last eathe sibling accepted into the role play, and ronan and bennet would be the only fenn siblings accepted into the role play. please let me know what you think, because i don't want to step on anyone's toes, foil anyone's plans, or make anyone feel unwelcome!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:20 pm

I am fine with closing the siblings part, and I'm excited to see how Cordovia fits in. :)
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 pm

🍬 🍧| awesome thank you! i am super excited to see how this works out.
honestly, i was super nervous about doing something like this! but
i'm extremely ready for this. edit: and if you need, i can create
a female sibling for them? was thinking about making a citizen
as a rogue male werewolf. that being so, meaning i will work
extra hard to impress and make everything enjoyable.

@scarlet_benoit - i hope i can role-play her to the fullest extent
of my abilities. as well as make it enjoyable for you all! i hope
that this can be a great start to making new relationships and
all.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:36 am

Hey everyone! I am so sorry for my absence. The last bit of my pregnancy kicked my butt and now this little man has a massive appetite and keeps me busy. Just wanted to pop in and say I have not vanished completely, just being controlled by an infant. I hope to have a post up within the next few days!

@zhelaniye, I hope you're feeling better from your burn! I'm white as a ghost and I completely understand. There's been a few times where I'm just a walking blob of aloe. Get some rest and stay hydrated!

@scarlet, Congrats on your graduation!! I hope everything goes great! I will set up my next post so that my characters are ready and easy to run into!
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:26 am

@mimosal eyyy congrats on the child :D I hope he's doing well and I'm glad to hear he's got an appetite!
I'm hoping it's still okay that Moriah can run into Caine? It took a bit to get to this point but I thought I'd ask xD

@Scarlet yee, congrats on the graduation! I bet it feels great! :D

@zhelaniye I didn't have plans to add any other characters in so I'm also cool with closing the sibling part if everyone else is. ouo sounds fine and good to me otherwise.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:27 am

@mimosal Congrats on the little one and good to hear you are both doing well. : D

@zhelaniye I'm not bothered either way, whatever you think is best.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:27 pm

@ mimosal, wow! Congrats on the baby! I hope he doesn't keep you up all too much. O.0
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:54 pm

@the viking goddess i can understand your nerves, because i was very similar when i first joined the site nd started role playing here, and i still am a bit nervous from time to time, so i can relate too! that said, this group has been lovely and accepting and flexible from the get go, so please try not to worry too much, be yourself, and have fun! c: as for your third character, you can go ahead and make a rogue male werewolf, if that's your preference, but it's up to you! however, if you opt to make a sibling please let me know because i am going to close off the sibling ranks for now, per the announcement below.

@everyone with the support of what feedback has been given, i'm going to close the fenn and eathe sibling ranks for now (with the exception of the viking goddess, if they elect to make a sibling at this time). i may reopen them at a later date, but i do think that at this point in the role play, some aspects of the characters' histories have been established and are starting to develop, and adding siblings down the line could compromise the linearity of that development, which isn't necessarily the end of the world, but is something i would personally like to avoid if at all possible! that said, i'm an open book, so if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions on this, please don't hesitate to bring them to my attention. i don't bite, i promise!

additionally, i have finally (finally!) posted for ronan, but i will be waiting to post again for tarner until written in stardust has had a chance to respond to the most recent bout of posts from the eathes. hopefully that's okay with everyone involved, but if not, you know what to do (shoot me a pm! c;)!

@mimosal congratulations on your new baby! i'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing well and that you have not vanished completely! i look forward to reading your post once it's up! c: and thank you for the well wishes about my burn, it's not fully healed yet, but it's getting better every day!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me