❧ ravenclan [discussion/forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❧ ravenclan [discussion/forms]

Postby Ephemeris » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 am

@кσι, one order of some cool scars coming right up haha

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:19 pm

all, ahh my apologies for those waiting for interaction from my cats! i start my new semester tomorrow so i should have a post up sometime this week <; i'm missing all the action fhehwnd
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am

writing my first post now! probably won't be too detailed since i'm gonna be super busy this week, but i just wanna get something up so i don't forget later on.

edit: post was much longer than i anticipated and relations are now finished. martenfang is a bi queen, simply put.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:33 pm

finally replied after a millennia, sorry guys
quick rundown, Amberstare joined the fight with the rouge, Morningglory ran into Otterpelt while Sootpelt is still just walking around in the forest. Ashface is taking inventory and looking for his apprentice
quick link
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ lionwatcher

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 pm

name lionwatcher [ lion, golden coloration / watcher, excellent eye sight & hearing ]
    gender tom age 148 moons rank elder sexuality heterosexual scent burnt wheat
    appearance lionwatcher is a very large tom, though old age has taken it's toll on his muscles he is still easily intimidating with his stature. his fur is a long well groomed golden cream with very subtle tabby markings. his eyes have sunken down though he still has rather good sight with his dark hazel eyes. he has a rather wise look to him. his ears come to a point with tufts of fur at the tips as well as feathery lighter fur inside of them, he says his own reflection resembles that of a horned owl.

personality lionwatcher is a very open tom-cat, he has lived a long life and has seen many things though he never was stuck in one view point. he knows that no cat is a copy of another and sees each individual as just that, he does carry great loyalty to his clan and he shall take it to his grave. lionwatcher is rather friendly with every cat and he makes an effort to even know the newest members of the clan and is not easily forgetful of their names or faces. he doesn't have much to do with his time so he likes to share tongues with any cat that seems alone, he likes to think of himself as a place for comfort for other cats. an old father to anyone who may need him. he has a high tolerance as well allowing him to watch the most rambunctious of kits.

mother creamwillow father sunheart siblings brightpath, yarrowfur
    crush open mate sorrelbreeze kits ryetuft, speckledburr, orchidnose
Last edited by néktar on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ nectarpaw

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 pm

name nectarpaw [ nectar, golden brown / song, skilled diplomat ]
    gender she-cat age 11 moons rank apprentice sexuality bi scent honey & pine
    appearance nectarpaw is a slender she-cat with a long body but rather short legged, very soft and fluffy well kept golden brown/white fur that glistens in the sunlight. at first glance one will notice her extremely long whiskers, large yellow-green eyes as well as her rounded triangular tuft ears which are hardly ever down at any point. she has a long feathery tail that is almost her body length so it's easy for her to stay snuggled up in her nest on cold nights.

personality nectarpaw is a rather regal and bossy she-cat, though she knows her way with words she does her best to seem more mature then her age. she doesn't like to get into quarrels but won't hesitate to speak her mind or push an issue that needs to be discussed. she's rather prideful so she doesn't lower her head for many other then those who obvious rank higher then her and deserve respect, she not one for fun and games and likes to stick to the rules as best she can. she is the kind of cat to tame the others and get them to respond and listen to her in the most intense of situations. though she can be easy going from time to time but it is highly rare to see her in such a state.

mother littlebird father tanfleck siblings tallpaw, sappaw, quillpaw, pearthorn, oatshade
    crush mousepaw mate n/a kits n/a
Last edited by néktar on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ cedarmask

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 pm

name cedarmask [ cedar, reddish-brown tabby coloring / mask, face is color of prefix ]
    gender tom age 31 moons rank warrior sexuality heterosexual scent cedar wood & smoke
    appearance cedarmask is a slender but muscular tabby tom, with dark reddish-brown stripped short fur and bright yellow eyes he's hard to miss. he stands a bit tall though not by much, he has a rather short tail though it doesn't affect his balance much, it does cause him to be a bit tail envious. he has an oval shaped head and rounded curved ears that give him a basic tom-cat look though his eyes stand out against his darker fur making him a bit more alluring.

personality cedarmask is a laid back tom, he doesn't dive headfirst into everything but takes a more strategic and subtle approach to most things. though he is very passionate about certain ideals or goals he has for himself and looks up to whitewolf a bit much for his own good. he can lose his cool a bit easily as well, making it hard for him to train a more energetic or loud apprentice. he tends to get his own lines crossed and suffers a small bit of memory loss from time to time due to a head injury as a kit, which causes him to be slightly skittish on some days and bit more jumpy. though it doesn't last long and he normally finds his way to the medicine den one way or another. he is grateful to most in his clan and enjoys spending time with many of them, he never has harsh words for most and tends to go at his own pace and mind his own business when possible.

mother briarpatch father stonefrost siblings hawkripple
    crush goosefeather mate open kits n/a
Last edited by néktar on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ softlight

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:03 pm

name softlight [ soft, for her exceptionally soft fur / light, for her bright personality/fur color ]
    gender she-cat age 50 moons rank warrior sexuality heterosexual scent cinnamon
    appearance softlight is a well physically well balanced she-cat she's rather slender but she has a bit of a muscular body under all her fur though it's not enough to cause discredit to her name. her green eyes are easily seen against her bright red tabby fur, her ears perked with soft red tufts at the tips. her fur is of medium length but offers a much more plush feeling then at first glance, her fluffy tail is much of the same, gentle and elegant.

personality softlight is a rather gentle she-cat that can show her soft side quite often, she's a beacon of hope even in the darkest of times and she refuses to acknowledge the bad in most situations. though she's not too optimistic she just prefers to be happy rather then sad or mope. she has a high patience meter and there has not been a thing yet to set her off in all the moons she's lived. she's not sure what could shake her at this point. she's not afraid of conflict though, she has a the stubborn determination to get through any fight wither it be with words or tooth and claw.

mother rosepuddle father scortchscarsiblings yellowflake, hazelwing, foxbelly
    crush whitewolf mate open kits n/a
Last edited by néktar on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Would I be allowed to make an escaped kittypet kit that can be adopted into the clan (about 3-4 moons old) or would that violate the "no motherless kits" rule?
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 am

néktar, lemme know when your kitties are done and i'll accept them!

daisyfang weirdo, since the escaped kittypet would technically be considered a kit, it would have to have a mother. the only queen we have right now is dawnfrost and it doesn't seem in her character to accept another kit (unless she wants to, of course!) so that means someone else would probably have to have a queen and agree on adopting the kit as their own <;. if nobody wants to make a queen, though, i'd myself would definitely be willing to make a queen cat!
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me