MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:13 am

mastergirl7 wrote:Nooo, I'm sorry Batpaw. Dreampaw didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I must make her pick you a million apology flowers. :,v

cx Dreampaw is so sweet
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby Jackaboy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 am

(Heya can I get a recap?)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:58 am

Jackaboy wrote:(Heya can I get a recap?)

Batpaw went to talk to Dreampaw and was going to help collect herbs, but smokeleaf got sick and he helped out. Now he’s back over by Lilypaw.
(Sorry for the bad recap, I’m on mobile)
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:58 am

Jackaboy wrote:(Heya can I get a recap?)

Sure!

Batpaw and Dreampaw are starting to become friends, they were supposed to go out herb collecting for Embersong. But Smokeleaf (who is mates with Aspenfall) became very I'll from infected rat bites, so Dreampaw (because her mentor is currently inactive) had to figure out the illness then treat it. So Smokeleaf is currently resting in the medicine cat den while Aspenfall is watching over him. Dreampaw sent Batpaw to rest because he had been helping her with the sick Smokeleaf. So I believe he went back over to Lillypaw to talk? Dreampaw is looking for the herbs now. Frostbite and Timberstar are going to go hunting together. And I'm pretty sure that's most of it? I'm sorry If i missed anything!

кσι wrote:
mastergirl7 wrote:Nooo, I'm sorry Batpaw. Dreampaw didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I must make her pick you a million apology flowers. :,v

cx Dreampaw is so sweet

Thank you! Batpaw is a sweetie himself! <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Whhheeeeeee
      If Embersong doesn't post can I make a forum for it? ;w;

(I wanna be med cat.)
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:10 pm

Mune ☽ wrote:
      Whhheeeeeee

(I wanna be med cat.)

Sure ^^
    If Embersong's owner doesn't reply by tomorrow that spot will be open.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:31 pm

кσι wrote:
Mune ☽ wrote:
      Whhheeeeeee

(I wanna be med cat.)

Sure ^^

Hiss
      I was hoping you'd say yes and I could just do it because I just FINISHED IT
      REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Mune ☽ wrote:
кσι wrote:
Mune ☽ wrote:
      Whhheeeeeee

(I wanna be med cat.)

Sure ^^

Hiss
      I was hoping you'd say yes and I could just do it because I just FINISHED IT
      REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry!
    Only a few more hours though
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Hey guys c:
    So: I received a PM from someone a little bit ago asking if the clan they're making could be a neighboring clan to Dawnclan.
    I’m planning on making a warrior cats roleplay. It will be about a newly formed clan trying to settle into their new life. Would you like that clan to be neighbors with DawnClan? I think it would be a good way to create drama and tension in both roleplays.

My clan has only been around for 6 moons, and hasn’t started scenting their borders yet. A patrol can start making rounds, only to discover the scent of another clan very close to their border. Your clan wouldn’t have known about them because of the lack of scent markings and their relatively recent founding. It could start with one of our clans sending scouts to access the other clan. Once relations have been established, we can make a thread for clan gatherings?

I think it sounds pretty interesting, especially since I don't think it's been done on CS before. What do you guys think??
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me