Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:33 am

Everyone who has been inactive has been pm'd. I will let you all know when I hear back and all that

coral has decided to drop so a Yellow team spot and Black team leader are now open
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚰ - the unlucky cat

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 pm

THE BASICS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⚰ name - nadia fortune,
better known as ms. fortune
⚰ gender - cis female
⚰ age - twenty
⚰ sexuality - pansexual
⚰ fandom - skullgirls
⚰ team - red team
⚰ voice - kimlinh tran,
voice begins at 0:55.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

════════════════════
curiosity can't
kill me
════════════════════

LIKES AND
DISLIKES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⚰ likes - making friends, sunlit naps,
volleyball, bowling, golf, parkour,
subjecting others to terrible puns,
yu-wan's restaurant, dim sum, the
fishbone gang, robbing from rich,
giving to poor, potato chips

⚰ dislikes - the medici mafia,
black dahlia, sushi, cops, bullies,
marsupials, loud noises, lemonade
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ so it's time to pull myself together ~
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ABILITIES AND OBJECTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⚰ abilities/ powers - befitting her feline traits, ms. fortune is an agile fighter with sharp senses
and sharper claws. Her true strength, however, is drawn from the life gem that she
swallowed prior to her "death". The gem gave her nearly-unlimited regenerative
abilities, allowing her to recover from numerous injuries that would kill normal beings
(such as decapitation and dismemberment). When she was a young orphan, she learned
the art of thievery from the fishbone gang.
In addition to her regenerative powers, ms. fortune also has precise control over her own
body parts, an ability that figures heavily into her fighting style. she can extend her muscles
and tendons to add force to her blows or give her attacks greater reach, release jets of blood
from her legs to propel herself on the ground and in the air, and even detach her limbs
completely to strike opponents and set up surprise attacks. one of her signature tactics even
uses her own head as a projectile or bludgeon before leaving it on the ground to act as a
secondary attacker. She also has the ability to stiffen her tail for use as a katana-like blade,
either attached or detached from her body.
⚰ objects - ms. fortune doesnt carry much, she does have a utility belt, which stores things
such as small knives, nail cutters, a brush, and some snecks if she ever needs
them. she also stores stolen items in there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ but first, look at youyou arepaws-itively delightful!
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
APPERANCE
⚰ build - average height, slim and graceful.
⚰ description - ms. fortune stands at 5'8. she has light blue eyes and white hair that is styled as a
bob-cut. being a feral, she has common feral traits such as her brown cat ears,
tail, her clawed hands and feet, and a prominent canine that usually shows over her lower lip.
⚰ outfit -she wears a thick black collar with a stylised cat bell, a light blue striped crop
top, a gray utility belt, black fingerless gloves and the remnants of
her black pant (adjusted to appear a little more fashionable).
⚰ scars, markings, etc - She has a clean scar on her left cheek, while those on her neck,
biceps, forearms, thighs, legs and feet are larger and more jagged.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ so, looks like found a new scratching post
TRAITS AND HISTORY
⚰ personality - nadia fortune is a friendly and wisecracking troublemaker, she loves
to drop puns wherever she goes. underneath the cheeriness is an innovative and
serious fighter who uses her head (and the rest of her body) to beat the competition.
she, along with the fishbone gang, are nice thieves, but ms. fortune can be incredibly
brutal and vicious when defending herself or those she loves.
she is very protective of her friends, and conciders them all a family.
⚰ history - a feline feral, nadia fortune is the last surviving member of the fishbone gang,
a notorious band of otherwise dagonian thieves. their last mission ended in tragedy:
a failed attempt to steal the mysterious life gem from lorenzo medici,leader of the
medici mafia, resulted in their brutal murders. Before meeting her own doom, ms.
fortune swallowed the life gem and managed to digest it. the gem’s power immortalized
her entire body, making it truly undying even after being dismembered.
now hiding in the shadows of little innsmouth, ms. fortune plots to avenge her
fallen comrades.
⚰ fears - none, yet ^^.

⚰ other - before anything else, i would like to apologise to all mobile users, as the form
may not look all too pleasant. but hopefully it's still okay.
here are some of her movements, just for reference.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ you are the purr-fect plaything!
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:42 pm

thank you! i now have ms. fortune and wilson opening, ill be posting for both soon ^^

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taroka » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 pm

My posts on forums are being reviewed by mods, so I'm sorry in advance if I ever reply late or seem to not be active
XXX
XXX
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
Linh | He/Him | Aug 23
─────────────────
infp / nerd / fandom jumperx
"The stars in the universe
xCan never compare to you"x
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
taroka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 am

@higgsbury; Perhaps Claus and Ms. Fortune could interact since he is now open and they're on the same team

@taroka; That is perfectly fine and completely understandable

Also since it's been kind of hard to fill roles and I do not have a black team member, I am going to fill that role so if anyone on the black team is in need of an interaction let me know. I'll be getting a bio up for a character soon
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:29 am

Ploegy, sure! that would be lovely! im working on a first post for her already, hopefully it'll be up in less then an hour, but I can't be sure ^^

funnily enough, i have a character from the black team who's open for interaction, but since out characters would already be interacting, ill let someone else get a chance ^^

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 am

Sounds good ^^

I don't even know what character to use. Ahhhhh. This is gonna be a struggle. Trying to find a character that would work well with the rest of the team will be the death of me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i was never the cautious type"

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 am

➳name; nia
    ➳age; unknown
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳fandom; xenoblade chronicles 2
    ➳team; black (leader)

➳hair; beige
    ➳eyes; bronze
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'2
    ➳weight; 104 lbs

➳abilities / powers; healing manipulation: as a result of being a flesh eater, nia's healing powers have increased exponentially. her powers allow her to heal her teammates but she can also manipulate the healing factors of her enemies such as malos. she can even "invert" the healing factor to erode enemies from the inside.
    water manipulation: nia also has mastery over water and implements this in her attacks and healing.
    claws: seems to possess claws as a result of having gormotti cells merged with her. she very rarely uses them, but they are there if needed
    weapon manifestation: like all blades, nia possesses the ability to generate a weapon that both she and her driver can use.
    force-field generation: another standard ability that all blades possess though nia also seems to have a variant where she can use this to heal everyone inside.
    transformation: nia is able to transform from her gormotti appearance to her blade form at freewill
    ➳weapons; the weapon nia can manifest is the catalyst scimitar. she normally also has a blade of her own given her status as a driver, but dromarch was not brought with her though she still has the twin rings that he normally powers.

➳personality; nia is a sassy and confident girl who is known for her sharp tongue. she isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind or to call others out if need be. given her fiery personality it can be rather difficult to get along with her at times, but once she's comfortable enough with someone tones it down, though she still tends to poke fun at them. even though she is much older than she appears, nia still acts much like a child in some situations though they mostly revolve around her sense of joking around more than anything else. typically she is pretty straightforward and will get to the point right away if needed. however, she tends to keep her personal business hidden from others and actually is rather insecure though her normal attitude might make others think otherwise. nia is also quite protective and has a never back down attitude in fights. she is quite persistent and will fight with all she's got in order to save those she cares about. it is quite hard to get her to open up, but nia truly is a softie though she hates to admit it. she can be a bundle of energy and is a joy to be around if she considers you a friend.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taroka » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:00 am

@higgsbury I have Emai open for interaction if you'd like ^-^