| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: | Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:35 am

No problem! Thank you or being so understanding.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floofyraptorboi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 am

username; floofyraptorboi
name; Ace
nicknames (if any); Spade. ( ace of spades...heh)
gender; non-binary
age; 13
sexuality (if known); Asexual
appearance; Ace has curly red hair that is on the long side. It covers their brown eyes. They are about 5'6" Pale and thin. freckles cover their face and shoulders. Ace wears a blank blue hoodie over black cargo shorts. they also wear blue chuck taylor high tops.
personality; Ace is shy and on the reserved side. They'd much rather follow others than lead. They don't talk much, yet ace likes to observe others
crush; none
family; ace lives with their uncles. Their father left when they were a child, their mother felt she couldn't care for a child. Ace's uncles love them very much and are kind. No siblings.
species; half giant
powers; none
counselor or kiddo?; kiddo
other; Ace isn't very interested in many physical activities. Their thin frame is due to their lack of physical activity. Ace's taller height than others their age is also due to their species.
notes;
floofyraptorboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

accepted!! feel free to post whenever! we're currently just heading to cabins and whatnot
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:09 pm

just because i feel bad to make anyone wait: I've been a bit busy lately (〃∀〃)ゞ , i'll try to get a post up this weekend~
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf_Blaze » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

username; soaringblaze89
name; Ruptira Lirenteris
nicknames (if any); Rose Smith
gender; Female
age; 18,000+, but appears roughly 18
sexuality (if known); Too reluctant to get into a serious relationship, but will flirt with anyone she finds attractive.
appearance; A tall woman, a bit over 6 feet tall, with three horn-like spikes where her ears would be. Reddish, scaly skin, and eyes with a yellow sclera, darker yellow irises, and slit pupils. She wears a dark red sleeveless turtleneck with simple pants and boots. She also wears a black trenchcoat which seems to have a pocket dimension in it. Her weapon of choice is a long staff that goes from the floor to her shoulder and has a glassy red orb on the top of it. The rest of the staff is black and it ends in a sharp point. Ruptira will sometimes use this end point like a spear.
personality; On the job back home in Hell, Ruptira is very serious and no-nonsense. Luckily for us, she's mostly here to relax. In this kind of setting, our demon friend is far more loose and quick to crack a joke.
crush; no
family; no
species; Demon
powers; Increased strength and heat resistance due to being a demon. Doesn't really have innate powers otherwise, but can hone them through her staff. She can perform fire and shadow magic via the staff, but she has a few other tricks that are mostly for show. Using her magic does drain energy, but she has gone through extensive training (3,000 years, give or take) to hone her abilities.
counselor or kiddo?; kiddo (she couldn't get the job)
other; She always wears something to cover the area between the breasts and the base of the neck. Don't even try to touch her in that area, she will hurt you.
notes; She can disguise herself as a simple human girl, though a shadow covers the eyes of the girl. Ruptira refers to herself as "Rose Smith" in this form. Also may or may not have experienced some trauma that she is hiding.
"Maybe I'm not who I think I am..."
"Patience yields focus."
"THE CREATOR LIED TO US."
"I want to go home, but we can't find the way."
"I was left behind."
Leaf_Blaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Just to be clear, I haven't posted yet because I feel like there hasn't been enough for me to go off of. I also just got back from a surprise mini-vacation. If it goes on like this for much longer, I'll get a post up in a day or two. I can at least do something with Silver, but not really Aldi since only Shane has responded so far and there isn't much for him to go off of. I'm kinda waiting for someone else's reponse to Shane before I post again.
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:24 am

@soaringblaze
accepted! i'll add her to the front

@everyone else
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:27 am

Sorry for not having said anything either, but I agree with Cupcake. It’s hard to reply without a sense of direction. That’s why I’m waiting for someone to respond to Shane
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floofyraptorboi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 am

i want to get some interaction with Ace. where should i have them go/do to interact?
floofyraptorboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me