Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

@Meowmeowkit
Please add her history to her form and the code word *hint if your having trouble finding it: read the rules* also I might just have missed it, but what is her rank?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Sooo sorry I have been so inactive guys! Thanks to everyone keeping with this!

Also the front will hopefully but updated tomorow, once again sort for the wait.

I know this is hipacritical since I haven't been very active myself, but should I start pMing the people that haven't posted in over a week to see if their coming back, or do you think I should wait a bit longer?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:53 am

sorry for not posting :3

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:49 pm

No problem! Thank you for coming back! :3

By the way everyone, why don't we say what characters we have open in case anyone is looking for someone to interact with in the Rp!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 pm

I have James open, fighter.

Technically Natalia and Bane but they're loners and sort of not open as stuff will be happening with them I believe
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:28 pm

(I have Orbit who is with Aglagorn and Vilkas. But I haven't heard much with @NeonDragon84 so I am basically open)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:00 pm

my character is open C:
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:51 am

Mine too!
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 pm

These are the following people that know about her powers: A pack-mate turned loner, and anyone who had stumbled upon Mara shifting. I want her to stay a uncaught for a while so the RP can stay juicy, but I'm okay with some wolves from the pack learning about her powers if they ask me!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Meowmeowkit wrote:my character is open C:

(Your character can bump into Orbit if you want. He is just outside the pack grounds)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me