* {{ TYRANNY }} ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should the activity rule be changed?

yes, extend it to two weeks for tagged characters and three weeks for open characters
11%
yes, extend it to two weeks for all characters regardless of what they're doing
11%
no, it's fine as it is
78%

Total votes : 9

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 am

tooru wrote:
        hey guys sorry i haven't got a post up yet, work's been killer r.i.p
        anyone want to interact with either remus or nanook?
        gonna work on my post right now and hopefully get it up!!

Zavia is up and looking for Remus ;3
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* {{ the black hole of hell }}

Postby tranquility. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 am

[ name ] Neonius
[ sex ] brute
[ age ] 8 years

[ king's pack or original pack ] Original pack
[ status ] Commoner
[ rank ] Servant
[ standing ] Wants to dance on the king's grave.

[ physical strengths ] He has a bite that would make a hyena jealous, still has decent speed and stamina. Hearing is insanely good. Has a very odd fighting style that is hard to counter unless the opponent is rather experienced. His greatest strength, however, is that in spite of his ailments, he is still a jack of all trades, able to fight (albeit barely), hunt, track with the bonus of herbal knowledge.
[ physical weaknesses ] Isn't the strongest. Left hind leg is gone above the knee (meaning off balance + easy target), and he is blind in his right eye (easy target). Also bears an unfathomable amount of scars that can be easily reopened to cause excessive bleeding; one is a long bear claw mark down his belly, and another is a very deep gash in his left cheek, so close it almost touches his waterline. Poor overall sight and loud pawsteps.

[ basic history ] Neonius (known as Neo to the few remaining wolves he still cares for), has a past shrouded in mystery. He honestly doesn't talk about it except for those he's closest too, and most of those wolves are gone. What is known is that he came to the original pack in awful shape; starving, limping awfully from his freshly amputated leg, bleeding out... and in the company of a young fae, about one year of age and of no familial relationship (at least in blood he claims), named Lea. Neo was accepted in with her, and the two were enjoying life. Until the King's men came. They slaughtered many of Neo's pack mates, which he thinks of as family, and most importantly, killed off delicate Lea. Since then, Neonius has been a quiet hurricane, just waiting for the perfect time to unleash hell. The only reason he is still alive now is because of his vast assortment of skills.

[ pos. traits ] wise, adaptable, loyal, cunning, eloquent (loves philosophical debates/discussions! They are literally the only thing keeping his sanity) very observant
[ neg. traits ] bipolar, bitter, manipulative, wary of strangers, unforgiving, cruel to those whom hurt him

[ sexuality ] pansexual
[ r. interest ] none (and isn't really looking tbh)
[ mate ] none
[ offspring ] Lea, adopted daughter.

(@Lil' Red Floof - Oooh your right I can't wait for those two to have it out O.O)
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:15 am

@ lunacy. : accepted! aww, poor neo
@ tooru : jamison will definitely be coming the king's way soon-
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby we leaving » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 am

hey i'm writing my post rn. would anyone like to interact with scutum? c:
    oml my post is gonna be bad hmmm

edit; nvm i got my post up and it's not very long >.>
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:01 pm

finally got something up! sorry i didn't write anything for soho, i just can't seem to find him interacting with anyone yet?
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tranquility. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:08 pm

My post is up although its pretty bad, my next one will be better I promise and both of my characters - Neonius & Kaliasa - are open!
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShoeShoe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

@all - hey everyone! Finally back to civilization though I'm exhausted so I'll probably post tomorrow. Anyone want to interact with cal or Avery?
ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 pm

@shoeshoe nakoma is with scutum and soho is open, so either are welcome to join them c:
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 am

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE CURIOUS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
➳ rank. hunter gender. male sexuality. gay crush. idk m8 kin. eilee (mother), conrad (father) pack. from the original desired rank. royal advisor zodiac sign. gemini age. 5 years. voice. bo burnam
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    personality. leighton (or leigh, as many call him), is a perfect example of a free spirit. he cannot be tied down by anyone or anything, and desires to experience the world. he's enthusiastic and full of life, but he has a tendency to be nervous and restless. though his thoughts seem totally disorganized and spontaneous, leigh is a very intelligent individual who can think on his feet, which makes him easy to cooperate with in sticky situations. he is remarkably adaptable to change. he judges others by the way they respond to him, and he doesn't have time to look down any further into a person, which can give him an annoying know-it-all sort of attitude. notorious for his chatter, leigh loves to hear the opinions and input of others, but his harsh sense of humor and smart aleck tongue have dubbed him either annoying or earned him respect, depending on your perspective. although he has a tendency to be moody, leigh always covers it up with his charming attitude, and can become devious when wronged or stressed. he despises boredom, and will begin to drift off-topic when a task becomes too repetitive. he lives for the action and makes decisions on impulse, and is very creative. leighton has to be filled in on all the pack gossip, and is often seen as nosy by his fellow pack mates.
    positive traits. enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, adaptable, witty, charming, cooperative.
    neutral traits. curious, free-spirited, spontaneous.
    negative traits. nervous, judgmental, nosy, easily bored, impulsive, superficial, sassy.
    appearance and abilities. leighton is long and lean, completely built for speed and precision. he is taller than most wolves, and his movements are like those of a dancer or an acrobat, flowing and graceful but daring at the same time, and his voice could be called melodic. his eyes are a warm shade of amber, and he has a notably thick neck ruff, giving him a regal look. leigh is well-known for his agility and speed in comparison to his pack members. leigh is a ruthless fighter, using his natural speed to land accurate, bullet-fast blows and dodge attacks, but he lacks the bulk of many knights.
    positive [physical]. quick, flexible, agile.
    negative [ physical]. light, somewhat fragile, not incredibly strong.
    standing. leighton has become very unsure. he's worked so hard to achieve his humble rank as a huntsmen, considering he was originally from the original pack. he doesn't want to erase all that he has worked for by betraying the crown, but he's more likely to sway towards a rebellion, since he misses the freedom he once had.
    history. leigh was once in the original pack. he didn't have to work very hard, since everything was bountiful. only in the past year has he really needed to but his skills to the test, and has had to work double-time since he already faces discrimination being from the original pack, plus a commoner from the new, tyrannical pack.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gnash | medic

Postby alphatoros » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:55 am

name: gnash
────────────────
family: luke (brother)
sexuality: heterosexual
mate: none
────────────────
figure: skinny + quick
scent: mixture of herbs
defining features: none
strengths:
intelligent | understanding
| protective

weaknesses:
untrusting | quick to back
down| fear of loss

────────────────
pack: original pack
standing: wants to rebel, but
is afraid of the consequences

Picture by Denis Dervisevic x
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

personality:
bio:
as a pup gnash's pack alpha was prone to vicious cruelty.
at the age of one his sire accidentally stepped out of line
and the alpha began to kill off his siblings. luke, his older
and closest brother, managed to pull him aside and hide
in a bush away from their leaders wrath. when the alpha
had finished their parents found their last two pups and
told them to flee and find packs for themselves. luke
found a pack for Gnash and left him there to grow up,
running off on his own and leaving his brother to fend
for himself.

gentle / timid / wise / giving / shy
gnash is a quiet wolf with an appreciation for others
and the world he lives in. he is quick to help anyone