[ 🌊 ] // VOYAGE - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ 🌊 ] // VOYAGE - discussion

Postby kartharon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 am

that helped A TON thank you so much. c:
It'd kind of help build in to the story about her mom too. If I have any other questions I'll just bring them up here so we can have a collection of information. c:

- mobile
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby braunkatt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:31 am

i won't be able to get my post up for a few hours, but ill
get it up today for sure !
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am

pixelette wrote:i won't be able to get my post up for a few hours, but ill
get it up today for sure !

yay c: I'm so excited for them to see a sailor.
tbh io isn't going to know what to do.

also!! I need to pm you! & I need to pm whoever is playing our potential sailor spotting & also the cap'n about a plan I discussed with @haemon.

- mobile
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Sybil is the one who's reporting back on the sailors. What's up? :3
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Roseshine12 wrote:Sybil is the one who's reporting back on the sailors. What's up? :3

my bad, i meant whoever the sailor is that io & andromeda are going to spot. c:

actually, instead of pming everyone, i'm just going to post it here. c:

so i had an idea with io going with one of the other mermaids (soren and kai in this case. also anyone else who wants to tag along.) and spotting the sailors/shipwreck and attempting to investigate. my idea was as they spot the sailors, one of the other mermaids gets too close, so one of the sailors tries to snatch at them, maybe gets ahold of them with a net or something, and io steps in.

this even was meant specifically for development of io, so that she can prove to the other mermaids who doubt her that she's really trying her hardest to keep her tribe safe and that she has no ill intent. maybe so she can sway the views of the others. this would be especially helpful if there was someone with them (like sybil) who don't necessarily dislike her, but definitely have their own views on the situation and don't think that io is the best fit for alpha.

in the attempt to help the other mermaid (which i am hoping will go successfully) io gets injured but insists that the others go back to the camp. that way she can either be helped by the oracle (kai) or one of the sailors (the captain or anyone else willing). that way we can also breach the relationship between the mermaids and the sailors and, like i said above, can prove that io does not have ill intent. she truly is out doing her best for the rest of the tribe.

the cap'n and i have discussed what would happen if he were there to witness it, so i was hoping that there could be maybe a small group of sailors? if anyone is down to play victim or if anyone wants to assist in this plan, i'd be happy to listen to suggestions. c: it's just a small thing i discussed with haemon, and i want to put it into action.

any ideas? thoughts? not a good idea?
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 pm

To be honest, I think it's a little early to make friends with the humans and such so if anyone were to help her, it'd likely be Kai (and maybe Marcus, the medic on the ship). It's also a little early to get rid of the drama with everyone towards Io and might take the fun out of things with Io later on. HOWEVER, in the later bits of the roleplay, this could definitely be a plot thing but in the end despite my opinion, it's up to Haemon as to whether this should follow through or not.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby braunkatt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

yIKES my post is really short and i apologize for that D:
      i've been reading like crazy trying to get my writing mood
      to magically appear, it hasn't been doing my justice lmao

also -- I AM VERY SORRY FOR SOREN BEING MEAN TO
      ANDRO I FEEL SO BAD
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bohdi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

@kartharon i like your idea, it's a good story line , but maybe it is too early for them to interact on that level?
      maybe save the idea for a later event?
bohdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:59 pm

The idea is pretty awesome @kartharon but perhaps when we want to create tension later on we can use it?
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝒆
╔══════════════════════════════╗
words words words words words words words

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
β”‚β–“β”‚
╔═══════════════╗
● link ● link ● link ●
● Credit ●

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…”'πŸ…’
πŸ…˜'πŸ…“ πŸ…–πŸ…ž πŸ…£πŸ…ž

𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓭
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 pm

i appreciate your guys' input. i'll definitely keep it in mind, and i will wait a while before i put it into action. c:

@roseshine you make a good point, we should definitely allow time for the drama to develop with io as alpha before i try to initiate anything that would take away from the original conflict i wanted. & i have to agree, it's too early to make buddy-buddy with the humans.

it is much too early to trigger something like that.

we can initiate it later, whenever you guys want. io right now is going to be extremely tense about the introduction of the humans, she will avoid them at all costs and will expect the tribe to do the same. she's going to be a little bit of an *ss about the rules and strictly enforce them. especially with no fish around and the she'll just see the humans as a threat to their existence. c:

also...long post is long. lolololol oops
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me