C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:52 am

😂 We have yet to start and already so much drama!

Oh! If anyone does not have a crew yet, but has a pirate, Jack needs a loyal first mate who can basically run the ship as captain, as he is lazy. Hehe. So.... ^.-

Also, about to make another pirate, but will need a crew. Won't be on Jack's.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:07 am

@ohkami if nox wasnt a thief he'd jump on that ; o ~~~ good luck tho uwu i'd say stella but i havent finished her form yet & she's not exactly loyal to a t oml
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:31 am

@brendon, :lol: It's coolio. Just throwing it out there. Haha. Might end up making my own crew member, but still like to offer before I do. Ya know. To be fair and all. Oh, lordy. Nox, you stay back. Back I say! :lol: :D ;)
Last edited by Ohkami on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:37 am

If you'd like Ohkami, Vivian can get a promotion~

I'm still debating on my last character too. I wanted to make a mermaid but I kinda want to make a marine too. Hmmm... the decisions.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 am

Hm.... I might take you up on that, Kitty, but totally up to you. Though Vivian is adorable. ^.^ Her personality had me laughing. I liked it. I was just playing around and thinking of the idea.
I know! I thought about a navy officer as well. Mermaids/mermen are okay, and I like all that we have so far, I just don't see me doing them well. >.< Might do a navy officer later.... The brother of my current person I am making is gonna be a navy officer! Shock! Might make to add DRAMA! More so as their father was a pirate captain, but grandfather a great marine solider. Hehe. (As I was making the story, I was like *face palm* One Piece has influenced me a little with this character.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:58 am

Ohkami I'm glad you love Viv, my little butterfly~ I won't mind one bit making her your first mate. I feel she and Jack would make a good pair of friends~

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling here XD I'd enjoy both of them. Making a sibling of someone would be fun too. Ah the choices! Not to mention Leo, Vivian, and Chase/Law will be enough drama Chase especially~ X3
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:28 pm

"I've been standing here my whole life."

NAME:
Ace D. Rogers
SEXUALITY:
He never thought about it. He thinks he's straight. Let's go with that.
FAMILY:
Father - Captain Raven D. Rogers, former "Pirate King" (dead)
Mother - Victoria Dagneux (whereabouts unknown)
Siblings - Jack Rogers (alive, adoptive brother); Kaden D. Rogers (alive, brother)
PERSONALITY:
Takes after his father. Ace is kind hearted once you get to know him, and get on his good side. He is a loyal member of any crew he is on, and would give his life for his ship mates, as he sees them as family. He is very well mannered, to the point he could pass off as a noble if it came down to it. Quick to action, and true to himself. Will not back down if he feels something is right, even if it means being outnumbered. Clever, and well educated. Not judgmental, and open minded to all things. The one there to cheer on his friends, as well, with a grin on his face. He is also protective, and worries often, over his "brother" Jack, who he thinks more of as his brother and friend than he does his biological brother. Has an air of something about him, that causes other to respect him, and he himself, will show respect even to his enemies. A strong fighter, and able to make anything into a weapon, when push comes to shove.
Whiskey, gambling, a good meal, singing - and not bad at it (always ready for a feast along with a celebration), learning new things, adventure, the open seas, doing new things, and so much more. His likes and new interest change like the changing tides of the sea.
DISLIKES:
His biological brother, anyone who messes with his "brother" Jack, those who judge others without knowing them, small places like jail cells, beer, nobles, those who treat others like they are less than them, and the marines.
+ TRAITS:
Loyal, fun loving, easy to get along with, strong swimmer, and able to speak, write, and read English, French, and Portuguese due to being French on his mother's side, English on his father's side, and learning Portuguese from Jack who grew up speaking it.
- TRAITS:
Shameless, moody when he does not get enough sleep, rash, and stubborn.
CRUSH:
None, as of now.
BF/GF:
Nope. Not in port long enough for that.
ROLE:
Pirate - swashbuckler
BACKGROUND:
Ace was born to his mother a few years after his father meet her. While they loved each other, due to his choice of being a pirate, they were never married in order to protect Victoria. Though having a child out of wedlock was frowned upon in France, she did so anyway, and never once regretted it, though because of her ways, she was disowned by her family. She stayed in France until Ace was five, then moved to England, where Rogers was from. Rogers was not considered a son anymore to the famous marine fleet admiral - Roy Rogers - his father, at least in the public eye, but Victoria was taken in by the admiral, and allowed to raise her children there, safe from a harsh world. Roy had hopes that he could keep the two boys from following the steps of Raven, and instead go into a lawful and good life, and more so, follow his own steps and join the Royal English Navy/Marines. Victoria never kept their father a secret to the two, despite Roy's warnings, and once every so many years, she was even able to meet up with Raven so the boys could meet and known their biological father.
While Ace loved his mother, and respected his grandfather, the sea was his true love, and seeing his father commanding a pirate ship, and watching as he sailed off to freedom soon became an obsession to Ace, and he knew one day, he wanted to follow his father's legacy. Raven had commanded respect, and loyalty of his crew, to the point that other pirate captains joined him, and flew under his flag as well, to almost having his own naval fleet. Ace would keep up with any information he could find about his father, much to Roy's unhappiness. Ace never thought much about going with Raven on his travels, until one day he brought with him a boy with him on one of his visits. He jokingly said he had adopted the child, he called Jack, but Ace could tell it was partly true. Jack was younger than him, but knew more about piracy than he did and while Roy had taught both boys many things about ships and sailing, this Jack seemed to know everything, even being a better swordsman than Ace. It was then that Ace began to truly learn. Pretending to be more interested in joining the marines, Ace joined his brother in all the lessons that Roy taught them, and his mother was happy with it. While he would love them no matter what, she also knew that when one became a pirate, they also were marked, and would be killed if caught under a pirate flag. Soon her worries came back, though, when Ace turned 17. After a large argument with his brother and his grandfather, Ace left to become a pirate, never to come back home.
Ace soon became part of his father's crew, and while at first he hated Jack, the two boys became good friends, to the point that the boy Ace once saw as a rival, he saw as a brother more than his own full blooded brother. Though Ace was a little saddened when his father placed Jack as his first mate, Ace also knew he was worth it, and accepted it easily, as he had found that he had a talent for navigation, which Jack soon relied on him for, and while Ace already had a name for himself as the son of the greatest pirate of the century, he, himself, quickly became known for his chart making and navigational skills, even getting praise from the marines and royals of the world, wanting him for their selves, as his talent also tended to help to make the ships under his father's command faster, stronger, and more agile as he worked with the shipwrights to build new ones and update the current ships they had.
When Captain Raven Rogers was captured, Ace had gone to save him from public execution, however, before he could do anything, Jack stopped him, explaining that there was a reason behind Raven's capture, a secret to this day only the two of them know. With a heavy heart, and loss of his father, Ace told his brother Jack good bye, and left the new Captain Rogers with the Black Squall, departing to join a new crew who had never flew under the flag of his father - the fleet Raven had ruled over was dismissed per order of both Jack and Ace, as Jack said he would sail the Black Squall, but would not allow any ship to fly under the flag of the former Captain Rogers that he was not on, as he would make a name for himself from scratch.
Ace soon found a ship and crew to join. Ace tries to keep his father a secret, and never talks about his mother or biological brother, though his own skills were easy to recognize, and give him his own reputation. While Ace hopes to see Jack follow in his father's footsteps, his is still loyal to his current crew, and believes that his current captain is the one who will "change the world, and become the legend of history".
OTHER:
Loyal to the Jolly Roger of the Ruby Chalice Pirates, and a member aboard the Frozen Ruby.
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:30 pm

krazykitty00 wrote:
Ohkami I'm glad you love Viv, my little butterfly~ I won't mind one bit making her your first mate. I feel she and Jack would make a good pair of friends~

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling here XD I'd enjoy both of them. Making a sibling of someone would be fun too. Ah the choices! Not to mention Leo, Vivian, and Chase/Law will be enough drama Chase especially~ X3

Awesome-sauce! Haha. Oh, lordy, I feel for the ship and crew. ^.^

I understand ya. I'm like, okay.... This is it for now. I still have other RPGs and characters there as well! >.<

@Swag - Yo!
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:36 pm

i like his face : 0 0