Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ratsy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 pm

ratsy wrote:
      Hey! I'm Lena, and I'm looking for relaxed semi-lit RP. I've got a lot of experience RPing both on and off here (I haven't been on here for a couple years and just recently came back). I'll be on here varying amounts (some days I have both work and classes, and some days I'm totally free).
      I'll write very long posts sometimes and shorter ones other times, depending on how much is happening in the RP. I only do FxF.

What I'm interested in:
      -RPs in which the characters are human or humanoid.
      -Fantasy, sci-fi, or action.
      -Supernatural-- I'm a big fan of the show, and I have played canon characters in the past. However, I would be much more interested in doing something set in the same universe but not related to Team Free Will or canon characters.

What I'm not interested in:
      -realistic HS or college RPs
      -RPs in which the characters are any kind of animal
      -MxM or MxF

What I look for in a partner:
      -Quality of writing over quantity. I'm not a big fan of "padding" RPs out with fluff. If you character logically would not be doing much/thinking much during a post, please don't add 400 extra words of useless descriptives or pointless actions. At the same time, I'm looking for someone who is a decent writer and can write long posts when the RP calls for them.
      -On a similar note, I suck at formatting and don't give a flying heck about how pretty you can make your posts. I only really care about the content.

Plot bunnies and themes:
      -- "superpowers" type RP
      -- something like the Graceling universe
      -- sci fi! space pirates or time travel are personal favorites of mine.
      -- forbidden romance is awesome
      -- occult, urban fantasy/occult, horror, darker type stuff

Happy to work out any plots based on what I just described or any ideas you have (barring the short list of things I will not do), just tell me what you're interested in. I'm pretty flexible.
      And if you read through all this... Hey. Thanks.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello im 333lk22 but you can call me pine <3
About me: I'm a young Christain female with extremely bad ADD. I usually mirror your posts and can write quite a lot. my grammar isn't perfect and I have dyslexia so please be patient with me. I love cross-overs and love cliche romance 1x1s. I only do straight romance 1x1s though because that's what I'm comfortable with please don't ask me to do differently. I usually RP females in romance 1x1s but I'm willing to be a male depending on the plot. I have no problem doing a double romance rp (you have a male and female and I have a male and female)

What I would like about you: If you respected that I don't want to RP LGBT. If you could write at least a paragraph. please be patient with me? don't call me out on my dyslexia if I miss spell a word please don't tell me I did unless you can't understand it <3 please understand it gets annoying when I'm told everytime I misspell a word. please be able to play males not just females, I don't care as much if you can't play females since I usually use females but make sure you're comfortable playing a male if we are doing a romance 1x1. Don't be afraid to ask me anything! I'm a nice person and don't like being mean so if you need anything ask!

roleplays I want to do
really any romance rp
anything dc/ marvel (and I mean ANYTHING)
apocalypse
psych
crossovers!!!!
Jurrasic park
godzilla
skyrim
destiny
halo
portal
assassins creed
anything cop or military (K-9 unit, special ops... etc...)
suggest things! im always up for new ideas! even if a fandom you like isn't on here like I said I love crossovers!

things i wont do:
anything demonic (this varies depending on what you think is demonic if it's something small just ask)
LGBT
witches
demonxangel
not much else?
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:33 pm

hello hello! i'm thank my lucky stars, but you can just call me lucky! i can go from one liners to about three paragraphs, depending on time and motivation. i won't randomly quit, i'll keep you updated and i like to chat with the person i'm roleplaying with!

now onto what i'm looking for:
a kalon rp! they're linked on my sig, i really wanna play around with them and develop them even more! if you're interested, shoot me a pm!
she/her pronouns • my kalons • stucky trash
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsukasa. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Jayfeather's Stick wrote:
Jayfeather's Stick wrote:

c: hello there i'm Jayfeather's Stick, but I prefer to be called Storm or Tide! Now that you know who I am, lets just say some stuff about myself, and what i'm looking to RP for!

A bit about myself
I love Warrior Cats, I also love my biggest favorite OC,
Tide! (A rough collie with a flower crown + a bandana)
I love reading, I love to RP, and I also love chatting!
I will also respond quickly, unless doing homework or
offline, I will warn you when I am offline so you know that
the replies will be slow ^^
I also am pretty chill, and i'll RP a lot, and will be dedicated
to the RP!
If you're interested in doing a
1x1 with me, just PM me and i'll be glad to do one!
What RPS I like to RP (that sounds weird..)
I like to RP Warrior Cats, Survivors, (both of Erin Hunters series
besides Seekers and the new one!) City RPS, (i'm OKAY with
Pokemon RPs, but I don't like them as much) Natural Disaster
RPS, (hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis are my favorite, even
though they are so dangerous!) Ahh, thanks for reading and
have a great day / night! c:
┌───────────────┐

have you heard?
hihi!! i'm tsukasa, seesaw, whatever
you wanna call me! i like anime,
musicals, and vocaloid songs!! ♥♥

└───────────────┘

┌───────┐

danganfandom
disc:not a isogai
kinnie #3166
bop | ©

└───────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
tsukasa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 pm

hiya! So I'll make this short, I'm Lilly. I'm gonna start of with saying I'm pansexual, so I'm part of the lgbt community, and I mainly do MxM if its human. I love doing wolf roleplays and horse and warrior cats even though I haven't read the books just yet. I love doing anthro (aka furry) roleplays too! I'll take just about anyone as a partner as long as they are open to nagociate some and can write 1+ sentences :)

oh, a few more things, if you need a friend or someone to talk about with issues I'm here. Id love to help you and listen, anytime :3

Alsooo, I have viscets I can rp with too!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

if my heart keeps singing...

Postby sun » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:14 pm

x
x

sup fellas i'm soli and i really really really wanna rp. but even with that, i am a rather busy
and forgetful person and therefore
won't reply daily or sometimes even weekly. i consider
myself an
advanced roleplayer with a tendency to heavily mirror my partner's writing style.
one very important thing to note is that
i only roleplay as canon characters or "modified"
[ alternate universes, retellings, etc. ] versions of them.

as for what i require from my partner, is patience and friendliness but not necessarily
anything bigger than that. however, i'd rather have you
write the bare minimum of 150 words
but preferably closer to 500+ words as that is what i normally write when it comes to relaxed
roleplays. a very big bonus would be availability to any gender/sexuality, but i'm not so picky
on that area.
you may roleplay as anyone you'd like, oc or canon, but if oc, then i won't
be open to romantic or blood-connected relationships.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

option one. dc comics based roleplay; literally any franchise, be it batman or magic users like
zatanna, but i'm not all too familiar with the justice society. super flexible on this one.

option two. disney based roleplay; humans, preferably royalty - at least from my side. i can play nearly
as any prince or princess but i absolutely love sleeping beauty. moderately picky about this one.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
x
x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:21 pm

hello !!

my name's butter and i'm here to find an rp partner! I don't have something specific that i'm dying to do but i'll list some of my interests and ideas below. but first, introductions! i've been on cs since two thousand eleven but i've only been really invested in the role play community on here in this past year (though i did dabble in it a few years back). since my interests will be listed below there's no point in relaying them here as well, but, some things i do enjoy that don't translate into roleplays may be worth mentioning if you're interested in getting to know more about me... i enjoy coding, art (many different mediums), and avoiding my responsibilities by hiding online. but, that's enough of my ramblings, let's get onto the important part of this post!

what i'm looking for in a partner,
★ someone willing to write a minimum of two paragraphs. i only do literate
or simi literate roleplays, so please keep this in mind before offering.
★ can reply fairly quickly or notify me of absences. i understand life getti
ng in the way, i understand writers block, but i hate when rp partners suddenly
drop off the radar without telling me.
★ understanding of my situation. by "situation" i mean the fact that i have anxie
ty and depression. i'm not trying to get victim points, however, please understa
nd that this coupled with school and, sometimes, writer's block can make it terr
ibly difficult to keep a constant reply schedule.

my interests,
comicbooks/super heros ★ manga/anime ★ undertale ★ vampires
poet anderson... of nightmares ★ sci-fi & fantasy ★ demons & angels

specifically roleplay interests,
futuristic au ★ dark/sinister plot lines ★ dream/fantasy settings ★ post apocalyptic★ fantasy creature x human
★ pursuer x pursued (this could be officer & criminal, anti-magic orginization & magic person ect. ect.)

writing prompts,
mostly interested in playing around with these honestly...

"I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was
coming from the window until I heard it come from the mirror again."

"I'm not as bad as the books say, you know."
"quiet, evil one."
"Ooh, name-calling, how fearsome."

"There's an urban legend that's been circulating for years, about a taxi cab that doesn't
take you where you want to go, but where you need to go. One night you step into this taxi."

Her eyes were cold and lifeless as she stared at me.
"You have no idea who I am do you?"

100 % NOT interested in,
purely romance based rp ★ werewolf (unless it's a non cliche plot line)
cannon x oc ★ cannon x cannon ★ anything other than oc x oc

this will be updated as time goes on but... hit me up if you think you'd be a good match!
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticbreeze » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 pm

hey im arcticbreeze, but feel free to just call me arctic. i love reading, music and obviously roleplaying. sorry that this isn't the fanciest, but i can
code a little x3 so since im posting here you can tell that im searching for a one x one, lets get onto some more important things about me. i consider myself semi literate being able to write from a few sentences to two or three paragraphs, maybe more, all depends on my muse and my interest. im a girl, living in north America in mountain standard time. i can roleplay either gender, don't really have a preference. I roleplay on fourms only, sorry! im a sucker for romance xD i am one to most likely give at least one reply every day or so if i can , if not more c: i roleplay in 3rd person. i only roleplay straight characters, sorry nothing against other sexuality's, just cant roleplay them. i love to talk in ooc C: and as for you, if you are around the same as me then we'll work out great!

as for what i want to roleplay..
➳ city of bones
shadowhunter x mundane
shadowhunter x angel
or another idea

➳ hush, hush
mortal x fallen angel
mortal x nephilim
or another idea

➳ the young elites
oc elite x oc elite
or another idea

➳divergent
oc x oc

➳ other
(ive read lots of books, so if there's a series that you'd like to go off of then just ask me! c:)
plot involving romance
plot involving mythical creatures (werewolves, the such)
something based on legend series

that's it! im pretty open to ideas as long as i know it. if you want to do a one x one with me then shoot me a pm, if you could include a little 'bout yourself that would be amazing... have a nice day!
arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♣ dear reader...

Postby ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm

bonjour!

my name is verona c:
    i am currently looking for a 1x1 RP partner!
    here is a short summary for myself, my expectations, and what i am interested in

myself:
    ♥ i prefer semi-lit RP's [don't let my lazy lowercase font fool you]
    ♥ i am 110% fine with RPing either a male or female
    ♥ i have no qualms when it comes to character sexuality
    ♥ i love drama - whether canon, au, or an original idea, anything that is creative and will drive the RP i eat up!
    ♥ i do not RP animals - sorry
    ♥ i'm not the biggest fan of RPing young teens. the youngest age group i will take on is 17 - 18 [depending on the plot, young characters can be an exception]
    ♥ i am patient, friendly, and i will not rush you or constantly pm or bump the topic in order to grab your attention [i understand people have lives and are busy]
    ♥ i go to school and work full time, and i have a life outside of the internet, so i will be busy from time to time.

expectations:
    ♥ one word/ one sentence responses make me sad :C i appreciate effort, even just three sentences [trust me, i know writers block can be very real, so i understand if inspiration doesn't happen]
    ♥ i don't care if you're not fine with playing a certain sexuality or gender, i'm fairly lax and not picky [as long as you don't be judgemental, rude or offensive, we have no problem c:]
    ♥ please don't beg me to rp as one character or another. i like to compromise and create a plot that is fair to both of us
    ♥ please don't badger me to respond to the forum right away [ex: pming me constantly or bumping the forum like crazy] i will not tolerate it, as i have a life outside of this site. so please, be patient, as i will be patient with you too
    ♥ obviously, nothing inappropriate or vulgar will be allowed

interests: [so, as you may see i love a number of fandoms, but i can work outside of these too][ cravings are in bold ]
    ♥ mass effect [1, and 2]
    ♥ dragon age [all of them]
    ♥ game of thrones *[i understand there are MANY non PG related subjects to game of thrones, but i believe those can be easily avoided and aren't necessary to make a good story]
    ♥ lord of the rings [post the hobbit]
ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

missy's one x one search

Postby emblo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:32 pm

missy's one x one search

x x x x x x x x x x x

xxx
Hello! I'm missy and I'll try to keep this as short as possible.
I am looking for a semi-lit partner who can post between
200-800 words per post, per character. I am currently out
of school, but I do have a job. Still, I will try to post every
few days
, definitely at least a few times a week. I want
someone who will be chill with this, will not rush me, has at
least understandable grammar, and can post at least a para-
graph or two. Interests are to the right, pm me if interested!
Even if your idea isn't on my list, feel free to ask me about it.
I'm open to most humanoid ideas, as this is my favorite basis.
Interests:
➳ werewolves/shapeshifters
➳ other mythological beings
(witches, harpies, w/e)
➳ people with powers
➳ runaways/survival type
➳ some realistic animals
➳ some romance maybe
(lgbt+ friendly)
➳ original ideas? I'm pretty open
xxx

x x x x x x x x x x x