MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SpotSong » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Eh it's alright just wasn't sure. I can always just leave it lol and carry on. Just didn't want to move on without whatever yiu were wanting :3
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:12 pm

@kitty

Heya! Just wanted to let you know that Russet replaced the kitten’s body with a rabbit leg, and the little cat’s body is floating down a river somewhere. :>

If you need me to link the post I will in the morning, because right now I’m heading to bed. ^^
╒════════════════════╕
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Grim

How old is Brightkit right now? In your post, it says 4 moons, but in front it 6 moons old so which is the right one?

And only now I noticed that Starlingkit was adopted by Owleyes lol -_-
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:27 am

.: The basics :.
Name: Copper
Appearance:

.: Digging deep :.
Past/Future names: Silverkit, silverpaw, silverflame, Copper
Personality: She’s more energetic and savage than lily. It’s obvious she got both her poor hunting abilities and great fighting abilities from me. She hated the clans after she left her child, she had relized it was a mistake but.. the leader at the time refused to give her back her kit.
Likes (optional): fighting, getting a good workout in, relaxing (sometimes), ordering people around
Dislikes (optional): People winning other than her, people ordering her around, too many questions.
History (optional): (read personality)
Family: Lilyflight (dead)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Lilyflight (dead)
Other:[/center]
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:34 am

Jackaboy wrote:Image

.: The basics :.
Name: Copper
Appearance:

.: Digging deep :.
Past/Future names: Silverkit, silverpaw, silverflame, Copper
Personality: She’s more energetic and savage than lily. It’s obvious she got both her poor hunting abilities and great fighting abilities from me. She hated the clans after she left her child, she had relized it was a mistake but.. the leader at the time refused to give her back her kit.
Likes (optional): fighting, getting a good workout in, relaxing (sometimes), ordering people around
Dislikes (optional): People winning other than her, people ordering her around, too many questions.
History (optional): (read personality)
Family: Lilyflight (dead)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Lilyflight (dead)
Other:[/center]

Accepted
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 am

White Night Fantasy wrote:Grim

How old is Brightkit right now? In your post, it says 4 moons, but in front it 6 moons old so which is the right one?

And only now I noticed that Starlingkit was adopted by Owleyes lol -_-

Oh she is 6 moons.
      Oops
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:45 am

Okay since copper is Lily’s mom... I was thinking that she returns to the clans to see lily finally and she finds out she’s dead.. now that gets her angry at the clans and she gets revenge by getting a group of rouges and attacking the clans.

(If you want an evil cat I suggest making one now..)
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 am

Jackaboy wrote:Okay since copper is Lily’s mom... I was thinking that she returns to the clans to see lily finally and she finds out she’s dead.. now that gets her angry at the clans and she gets revenge by getting a group of rouges and attacking the clans.

(If you want an evil cat I suggest making one now..)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Proddenstone wouldn't, but Blackpaw might be able to go under her wing as a rouge and become evil-er..
once i finish his form...
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:58 am

Alright so Copper will go in and look for her daughter..find out she’s dead but I m hoping this interaction will be between her and ghostface.. she’ll get upset that he didn’t take care of her and she’ll attack him out of anger.
She’ll be driven from the territory most likely, then y’all can have your evil babes come meet her and they’ll build a rouge camp.

THIS PLAN WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF KOI AGREES!!
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 am

In personally think we should wait until the prophecy is over and the clan is settled in their new territory;; having two plots at once is confusing
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me