RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:01 pm

StoneColdRiddik wrote:When are the pups going to be born? And can I have the healer apprentice Alexandria become involved?

I think she's going to have to be involved anyway.
They have to make sure the pups are born safe, right?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:45 pm

StoneColdRiddik wrote:When are the pups going to be born? And can I have the healer apprentice Alexandria become involved?

Soon. She could as her birthing is not going to be easy one. As she is going to be birthing few weeks too early and she was not taking good care of herself during the pregnancy, working/stressing and not eating enough. She will have total of 5 pups three of them being stillborn and two barely alive.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:32 am

I’m home with the flu so my reply will be quite delayed I’m so sorry

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:10 am

~Raining Fire~ wrote:I’m home with the flu so my reply will be quite delayed I’m so sorry

I hope that you feel better soon !
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:17 am

Queen of flames wrote:

Soon. She could as her birthing is not going to be easy one. As she is going to be birthing few weeks too early and she was not taking good care of herself during the pregnancy, working/stressing and not eating enough. She will have total of 5 pups three of them being stillborn and two barely alive.

How do we improve her condition to ensure she’ll make it 2 more weeks? We can come up with a solution post with Alex and Maison if we know what to help. Other bodies in the den should leave to work to allow Maison and Alex the freedom they need.

That's really sad that she will have 3 stillborn pups. Let's not do anything grotesque that could get the thread shut down. No birth scene obviously.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:22 am

StoneColdRiddik wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:

How do we improve her condition to ensure she’ll make it 2 more weeks? We can come up with a solution post with Alex and Maison if we know what to help. Other bodies in the den should leave to work to allow Maison and Alex the freedom they need.

That's really sad that she will have 3 stillborn pups. Let's not do anything grotesque that could get the thread shut down. No birth scene obviously.

Of course the birthing will be fade to black. Her life will be very much of a danger there as well. So they could try to streigh her up a little bit, so she could not die on birthing. Of course if you have other plans with other characters I will try to fix the birthing somewhere middle as the birthing could take hours in RP time.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

y’all can take your time or do it as quickly as y’all choose to do so it’s fine. I’m just getting the sense that if how this happened is supposed to remain a secret, there are 2 wolves missing from their duties and there is a crowd around the healers den.

Any leader is going to want to know why 😆 :D

I am gonna work on Alex. She's probably going to be worried and apologetic to Maison and will probably be seeking some guidance she hasn't helped with pregnant ladies often 🥴
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:07 am

~Raining Fire~ wrote:I’m home with the flu so my reply will be quite delayed I’m so sorry

Feel better soon!

StoneColdRiddik wrote:y’all can take your time or do it as quickly as y’all choose to do so it’s fine. I’m just getting the sense that if how this happened is supposed to remain a secret, there are 2 wolves missing from their duties and there is a crowd around the healers den.

Any leader is going to want to know why 😆 :D

I am gonna work on Alex. She's probably going to be worried and apologetic to Maison and will probably be seeking some guidance she hasn't helped with pregnant ladies often 🥴

In dog RPs, and maybe a couple wolf ones, we had the female bite down on a stick then we faded to black. But yeah, it has to be faded to black.

Unless she's going to be seeking guidance on how to help chi the next two weeks or so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:33 pm

It's not needed to kept on secret anymore as having a pups in front of a camp is impossible to hide (birthing on middle of the forest could be different). What is this two week thing? If the birthing happens it happens, it's better not to be stretched too long.

Her birthing will go somewhere when the patrols leave and Freya don't need to stay there as it will likely be only Chi and healers.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 pm

I don't honestly know.

Riddick said something about two more weeks above.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me