Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion V4

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion V4

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:34 pm

Yes ues ues, Thrush and Crest be going hunttin.

Ahh, sorry to add more work for you Honey, but you wanted connections to the clans. So I've decided to make Duskpaw and Irispetal half-siblings, through their absent father Juniperstrike.

Also... I'm sending you dm Spotthecow, I have an idea I want to float your way.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:37 pm

Y'all I had the longest work day ever (like 12 hours, I'm over being a teacher man 😭) so I'll post tomorrow! Sorry if you're waiting for me! :(
GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:42 pm

Hey there! Just wanted to give a very late heads up that this week is mid-terms, so I have been crazy busy with so much studying and tests lol. To be honestly fair I forgot about mid-terms until last minute so it's been a lot of cram studying haha. I will hopefully be getting a post up tomorrow sometime after my last midterm of the week :) My apologies for not letting you guys know sooner, I know a few people are waiting on me, but I appreciate the patience!
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blkberry » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 pm

i also wanted to give a heads up that ill be super busy
    from now until saturday, so i won’t be able to make a reply until the weekend!
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:24 pm

Ok, I'm a bit late, but I did get a post up! I have spring break for now on for a week, so I'll happily be active and available quite often! :)
GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:02 am

i should be getting a post up this weekend :>

Also my bf and i adopted our first cat together the other day and i jus wanted to share that :>>
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:27 am

aww!! Congrats Honey! ;u;
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:44 pm

@razzberry and @spotthecow I totally missed the plot with Hiddenstone, sorry about that! But I am totally cool with that scenario! Poor Hiddenstone wouldn’t know what to do and probably wouldn’t even notice the drama at first tbh lol. Feel free to reach out and discuss it further if you would like, otherwise I'll just let it develop in RP lol :)

@Honey Oh my goodness, that's wonderful! I got two kittens with my partner in October, and they have been such a lovely addition to our little family, so I totally feel you! If you don't mind me asking, how old is it? I'm happy to hear some details, I love cats so much haha :D

@avicularia I just realized while replying that I had Rosetalon interacting with two of your cats at the same time! sorry about that, I honestly didn't even notice lol. I'll try to avoid doing that in the future, it can sometimes suck getting two characters stuck with one guy haha

Also I am writing my replies now! Olivepaw and Hiddenstone are complete, just gotta do Rosetalon :3 Would anyone like to have Fallencloud interact with them? If not I might just send her solo hunting until someone is free ^^
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:20 am

the boy hes so sweet, hes a year and 6 months and we named him memphis :> hes been hella lovey and loves comfy things, we got him a nice fluffy bed and mans makes biscuits so fast on anything fuffy its funny. Hes settling in nicely but he is starting to have too much of an interest in my plants >: so ill be trying the lemon trick to see if that stops him cuz i cant get rid of my plants lol ive had them for years! So hes gotta learn to not touch them. My coworkers are lowkey jealous I snag myself a flame point lol

Thundermask should be open soon to hang out with fallencloud if youd like :>
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:48 am

That is an adorable cat! And Memphis is such a cute name. Glad he’s settling in for you!
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me